Author Topic: fact or fiction?  (Read 839 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:fact or fiction?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2003, 08:10:06 AM »
dope post playa, is dre gon be invloved with producin on 213 to? that shit could be tizzight

good to see you post again playa

peace

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2003, 12:24:26 PM »
good looking out mellow... i always enjoy reading what he has to say even if its long winded

Agua

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2003, 12:37:15 PM »
good news

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 12:37:54 PM »
Thanx for the Info, mellowman  ;)

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2003, 01:39:09 PM »
Yo thanks for the info Mellow... I can't wait for the new Ra and Detox albums!...  it should be nothin but heat  :o
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2003, 02:34:56 PM »
Well, I dont see those as good news as everyone saying.

If after months of recording and all that and giving the album to jimmy for him to put it out and him rejecting it and finally being close to the final product"...not having a good enough first single" is the reason for it being rejected (and the hook stuff).....well, I think we do not have a classic here. A classic is so when you have problems choosing a single cause all the songs are so fucking dope you just cant choose one. Opposite thing is happenin with Ra, as Mellow has told us. I hope I am wrong cause I love Ra and I hope Dre brings nuttin but heat with this shit.

Good to see Xzibit back with tha crew. He's kinda settling down lately and ending some beefs...that's nice. Nuttn new, tho.

And about Dre being better producer than Quik. That is totally personal and subjective. One cannot say "Dre is better than Quik". That's not fact nor fiction. That's an OPINION.

peace out.

GEED-UP-HUSTLER

• Lil Geezy
  • Reppin' tha West!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2003, 03:26:41 PM »
who is mellowman?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2003, 03:38:33 PM »
And about Dre being better producer than Quik. That is totally personal and subjective. One cannot say "Dre is better than Quik". That's not fact nor fiction. That's an OPINION.

Exactly..

Nice new's on the Ra situation tho..
atleast they can hear the demand is by far anything Aftermath can drop besides Ice Cube & Dre himself.

But as far as the Game.... :-\
I'd rather have Hittman personaly...

Hatesrats 2oooTre

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2003, 03:47:01 PM »
Oh My God will be released this year, or else.  if not there would only be a slim chance that it would come out after Detox, but most likely the album would be dropped. but have no fear we all believe in our hearts Oh My God will drop soon.  and when it does it will be the classic album we have worked very hard to give you.  if the album does not come out I will most likely leave interscope (not Dre). i will stay til detox drops because of my loyalty and love for dre. i believe in Oh My God that much that I will gve up everything if jimmy drops the ball.  it is not dre's fault. he is doing his job  - creating a classic and giving Rakim the career defining album he deserves. its all on jimmy right now

How could the album never coming out even be conceivable?  With Dre's personal intrest in this he would likely be as pissed as you if this happens to this album and I would think discontinue relations after his contract is up.  And that would be the last thing Jimmy would want.  Does Jimmy just want a "Real Slim Shady" type single?  And is he demanding nothing less than platnium?

Also if you guys want the info about this album to be confidential how did the news of the unsuitable hooks leak out?

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2003, 04:04:28 PM »
i don't see why they are letting good talent just sit there and waste? man throw 50, Em and Rakim together u gonna have hot shit right there.
i just dont get it, the more ppl u have the more work u can complete, they shoulda been able to get this going a long time ago, all i'm saying is AFTERMATH get ur ass in gear and don't let Rakim waste away, damn!
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2003, 10:46:30 PM »
Thanks 4 the info....

That's fucked up that Jimmy makes the final decision...WTF??  That should be Dre's decision....

About the post about Detox...
I have a feeling my theory may be correct about the way the tracks are presented on Detox.  Each track will feature SEVERAL different tracks and instrumentals....

Sounds dope!