Author Topic: when will you scateboarders realize that the LOX are....  (Read 824 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:when will you scateboarders realize that the LOX are....
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2003, 11:47:58 AM »
^

m.o.p. = gangsta....g rap...gangsta...cnn...gangsta...rockin shiny suits...not gangsta....period....theyre just as fake...if not faker than the other gangsta rappers out there...

lol you sound like a girl hating on something that you dont know anything about. new yorkers know that d-block are the realest. i can also guarantee that LOX wont be doing tracks with LFO and the spice girls.
LOL lake, mega, and noyd are "more real" than any member of the lox.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2003, 12:05:02 PM »
^

m.o.p. = gangsta....g rap...gangsta...cnn...gangsta...rockin shiny suits...not gangsta....period....theyre just as fake...if not faker than the other gangsta rappers out there...

lol you sound like a girl hating on something that you dont know anything about. new yorkers know that d-block are the realest. i can also guarantee that LOX wont be doing tracks with LFO and the spice girls.
LOL lake, mega, and noyd are "more real" than any member of the lox.

how do you know? they still aint come back to cam'rom after he said 'i was the nigga flooding qb with coke' lol

ive heard d'j's goin on about how d-block are the hardest out there, ive heard dj's talk about how styles gonna be respected in jail.

anyway, fuck d-block, fabolous is ya favourite gangstas favourite gangsta

'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2003, 12:31:02 PM »
how do you know? they still aint come back to cam'rom after he said 'i was the nigga flooding qb with coke' lol
lol @ you saying the lox are the realest and then you question me? lake runs qb and camron is from harlem so i could really careless what he said...

ive heard d'j's goin on about how d-block are the hardest out there, ive heard dj's talk about how styles gonna be respected in jail.
exactly. you've "heard" from dj's. so who are these mysterious dj's you got this information from? styles stabbed a guy in the ass..how much respect should he get for that? quite suspect.

anyway, fuck d-block, fabolous is ya favourite gangstas favourite gangsta

no comment.::)

I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2003, 12:54:05 PM »
ok.. i read a couple Schooly D lyrics.. (http://ohhla.com/anonymous/schoolly/) .. thats NOT gangstarap.... he do rap "dirty", sayin "muthafucka", "whore", doggystyle" and shit... but it aint gagster rap.... its more like hardcore rap....

Clinton Road one Saturday night
Towin on a cheeba I was feelin alright
Then my homie-homie called me on the phone
His name is Chief Keith, but we call him Bone
Told me 'bout this party on the Southside
Copped my pistols, jumped into the ride
Got at the bar, copped some flack
Copped some cheeba-cheeba, it wasn't wack
Got to the place, and who did I see
A sucker-ass nigga tryin to sound like me
Put my pistol up against his head
I said, "Sucker-ass nigga, I should shoot you dead"
A thought ran across my educated mind
Said, man, Schoolly D ain't doin no time
Grabbed the microphone and I started to talk
Sucker-ass nigga, man, he started to walk

Schoolly D - "PSK"

And, LOL @ this thread.

Jome

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2003, 10:32:03 PM »
Gangsta  :-*

::) Why do we discuss this really ?
Fuck yall.

S.G.V.

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2003, 12:30:22 AM »

you lose you temper and start banging the table

mariah carey is sexy

you are a hater, go to d-block parking lot in yonkers and say this shit...lol... you will witness what gangsta is all about.

i dont mean to upset you or anything but its funny when girls talk about shit they dont know anything about, lol..... only on the internet

peace
lol...u have nothin to say...and u know what homie..im from the place gang bangin was originated...u tellin me i dont know about gangsta? lol...go find ya throwback...put ur errforces on...wit that fitted...put on ya head pones...hop on the L train...bump some "can't let u go" and be gangsta...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2003, 07:23:45 PM »
ok.. i read a couple Schooly D lyrics.. (http://ohhla.com/anonymous/schoolly/) .. thats NOT gangstarap.... he do rap "dirty", sayin "muthafucka", "whore", doggystyle" and shit... but it aint gagster rap.... its more like hardcore rap....

Clinton Road one Saturday night
Towin on a cheeba I was feelin alright
Then my homie-homie called me on the phone
His name is Chief Keith, but we call him Bone
Told me 'bout this party on the Southside
Copped my pistols, jumped into the ride
Got at the bar, copped some flack
Copped some cheeba-cheeba, it wasn't wack
Got to the place, and who did I see
A sucker-ass nigga tryin to sound like me
Put my pistol up against his head
I said, "Sucker-ass nigga, I should shoot you dead"
A thought ran across my educated mind
Said, man, Schoolly D ain't doin no time
Grabbed the microphone and I started to talk
Sucker-ass nigga, man, he started to walk

Schoolly D - "PSK"

And, LOL @ this thread.

one of the best/first gangsta rap tracks ever

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2003, 09:25:17 AM »

you lose you temper and start banging the table

mariah carey is sexy

you are a hater, go to d-block parking lot in yonkers and say this shit...lol... you will witness what gangsta is all about.

i dont mean to upset you or anything but its funny when girls talk about shit they dont know anything about, lol..... only on the internet

peace
lol...u have nothin to say...and u know what homie..im from the place gang bangin was originated...u tellin me i dont know about gangsta? lol...go find ya throwback...put ur errforces on...wit that fitted...put on ya head pones...hop on the L train...bump some "can't let u go" and be gangsta...

gang bangin aint gangsta yo.

gangstas do crime for money (usually from drugs/protection and all that), they dont do crime because they wanna be in some sort of gang to look hard or be respected (bloods/crips).

ny started the gangsta shit, ny state of mind is all about getting money, moving out of the hood, living nice, thats gangsta yo! it's not about being a 40 year old crip, still drinking 40's still living in mommas house lol.

gangstas get money. what you know about the og's from back then, from harlem and them sides?

fabolous has been in rikers for selling crack - thats gangsta, fabolous goes platinum everytime - thats gangsta

*swings desert storm chain left and right*

yall know whoooooos, keepin it gangsta!!!!!!

*tucks in chain and bounces out of thread*
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2003, 01:09:17 PM »

fabolous has been in rikers for selling crack - thats gangsta, fabolous goes platinum everytime - thats gangsta

OMG LOL  Fabolous gangsta?!?!?  LOL ::) ::)
Think Free.

Jome

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2003, 08:43:42 PM »
LoL @ DIPLOMAT aka fa bo lo us talking to himself..  ::)
Why don't you holla with your 3rd nick DIPLOMATS, boy boy ?  :P
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 08:44:12 PM by Pha®oahe Jome »