Author Topic: ROCCY EXPOSED!  (Read 1010 times)

Jamal420

Re:ROCCY EXPOSED!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 04:44:44 PM »
Jamal, I asked WHY we should care. I didn't comment on whether or not I cared. I find this thread bafflingly stupid, on Roccy's part at least.

LOL. I see. Well people that know Roccy a little more than you probably do will find this amusing. He said he was half white (he isnt), looked white (he doesn't...he bleaches the hair on his arms and face and tries to look white but he doesnt), had 15 girlfriends (total lie, he would be like all depressed because no girls liked him and he would call me and ask for advice on how to get girls and how i get so many girls to like me), he says he raps like Eminem (listen to a track he recorded on and you will CRACK UP)

Jamal420

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2003, 04:46:39 PM »
lol..i'l say it again..FUCK ALL FULL PERSIAN GUYS...and FUCK YOU.. ;)

That includes yourself Mr. Wanna-be Eminem.
And sorry to disappoint you Roccy, but NO THERE ARENT 36 MONTHS IN A YEAR. LMAO.

And No when someone makes a check out to you from E-bay they can't put ROCCY on the check.

LMAO @ YOU

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2003, 04:48:33 PM »
Jamal, I asked WHY we should care. I didn't comment on whether or not I cared. I find this thread bafflingly stupid, on Roccy's part at least.

LOL. I see. Well people that know Roccy a little more than you probably do will find this amusing. He said he was half white (he isnt), looked white (he doesn't...he bleaches the hair on his arms and face and tries to look white but he doesnt), had 15 girlfriends (total lie, he would be like all depressed because no girls liked him and he would call me and ask for advice on how to get girls and how i get so many girls to like me), he says he raps like Eminem (listen to a track he recorded on and you will CRACK UP)

1- I dont bleach my arms
2- I dont bleach my face, everyone has blonde hair on parts of there face idiot
3- ask someone that hangs out with me all the time and ask them how many numbers I got in 1 day at vegas.
4- You listend to my first track i've ever made talentshow and laugh, i'l beat u in freestyling anyday anytime anywhere..you go ahead and hate,and I quit rapping anyway..so it doesnt matter..

ROCCY

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2003, 04:50:22 PM »
lol..i'l say it again..FUCK ALL FULL PERSIAN GUYS...and FUCK YOU.. ;)

That includes yourself Mr. Wanna-be Eminem.
And sorry to disappoint you Roccy, but NO THERE ARENT 36 MONTHS IN A YEAR. LMAO.

And No when someone makes a check out to you from E-bay they can't put ROCCY on the check.

LMAO @ YOU

Im sorry jamal, just because Eminem is my Idol doesnt mean anything..

oh yeah, you still remember about that 36 month thing lol..Wasnt I a idiot when I was 14..

Jamal420

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2003, 04:50:35 PM »
You quit rapping? I heard your sorry mumbling ass was gonna participate in the freestyles at school. Don't say you quit rapping just because you've been exposed for thinking you're like Eminem. LMAO@ him saying that after he gets famous he is gonna make a movie called 9 mile.

Jamal420

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2003, 04:52:45 PM »

Im sorry jamal, just because Eminem is my Idol doesnt mean anything..

oh yeah, you still remember about that 36 month thing lol..Wasnt I a idiot when I was 14..

Exactly, it doesn't mean anything. You don't have his or any talent, you don't rap like him, and sorry to burst your bubble but you're not gonna be a famous rapper. And by the way, you still are AN idiot.

ROCCY

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 04:53:04 PM »
You quit rapping? I heard your sorry mumbling ass was gonna participate in the freestyles at school. Don't say you quit rapping just because you've been exposed for thinking you're like Eminem. LMAO@ him saying that after he gets famous he is gonna make a movie called 9 mile.

I quit today...No I wont participate and dont listen to your gay friends at school..cause they know NOTHING about me...and honestly jamal, whos lieng now? I said I was gonna make a movie called 9 mile? you fucking lieng sack of persian gay shit...

Jome

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2003, 04:53:45 PM »
* Locked by request.