Author Topic: ROCCY EXPOSED!  (Read 990 times)

Jamal420

ROCCY EXPOSED!
« on: June 09, 2003, 04:12:37 PM »
IF YOU DON'T CARE OR THINK ITS STUPID, DONT REPLY AND KEEP YOUR COMMENT TO YOURSELF.
P.S. QUAKE GET OFF MY NUTZ 8)

Here you will see that Roccy thinks he's like Eminem, is a good rapper, is white, hates "full persian guys", and is a pimp ::)
I'm not gonna post the whole convo, just a few out-takes.

Roccy420:  lol, same here, im persian and white but i look white
Roccy420:  well more like 25% white and 75% persian lol, yeah, my friends are shocked at someone lookin like me
Roccy420:  but they say i look really white
Roccy420:  black hair, 6'2, average body kinda built, cherry/lightbrown eyes

Roccy420:  lol im a rapper
C1osetFr3ak69:  r u eminem?
Roccy420:  no, but i rap like him... C1osetFr3ak69:  ur lying
C1osetFr3ak69:  lol
C1osetFr3ak69:  why arent you famous then?
Roccy420:  because im only 16, and im still tryin to make it big, im always writing
Roccy420:  im gonna start freestylin, im not as good as him
 1osetFr3ak69:  thats kool
Roccy420:  but i got his style he had
C1osetFr3ak69:  where do people freestyle?
Roccy420:  i freestyle but i mean start battling at school
C1osetFr3ak69:  kool
C1osetFr3ak69:  i wish i could watch u
Roccy420:  school freestyle friday, they always want me in...i know i can beat like 80% of them but i just dont wanna they'l just hate on another white guy bein better
Roccy420:  but i write like that, i got that style, and i also got 2 rap names like eminem/slim shady
Roccy420:  but mine are complex/roccy
Roccy420:  complex is my alias my dark crazy side, and roccy is the softer side

Roccy420:  the girl i was seein was just usin me for sex
 C1osetFr3ak69:  usin u?
 C1osetFr3ak69:  lol
 C1osetFr3ak69:  r u gay?
Roccy420:  she was using me for sex, she didnt want a relationship
 C1osetFr3ak69:  u only been with 1 girl?
 Roccy420:  i thought we was dating but nah
 Roccy420:  no
 Roccy420:  ive had like 15
 Roccy420:  but i mean like most of them wanna use me for sex n shit
C1osetFr3ak69:  i've only been with 1 persian guy ever though
 Roccy420:  was he good?
 C1osetFr3ak69:  yea
 Roccy420:  persians are gay
 Roccy420:  except me
 C1osetFr3ak69:  i have to admit he was even though i hate him now
 Roccy420:  fuk full persian guys
Roccy420:  im the tightest persian anyone will ever see

C1osetFr3ak69:  cus fat guys have lil dicks
 Roccy420:  yep

C1osetFr3ak69:  what school do u go to?
 Roccy420:  cleveland
 C1osetFr3ak69:  WHAT?
 Roccy420:  what
 C1osetFr3ak69:  ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?
 Roccy420:  yeah
 C1osetFr3ak69:  SHIT
 Roccy420:  y
 C1osetFr3ak69:  nuthin man
 Roccy420:  tell me
 C1osetFr3ak69:  this guy goes there
 C1osetFr3ak69:  i dont know if he still does
 C1osetFr3ak69:  but he did back then
 Roccy420:  whats his name/
Roccy420:  jamal?
Roccy420:  hey i was just playin about everythin lol..
 Roccy420:  i aint no rapper
 Roccy420:  i aint persian
 Roccy420:  i aint white
 Roccy420:  i am a virgin
 Roccy420:  and im ugly lol...
Roccy420:  i lied to u about everythng lol..just wanna let u know
 Roccy420:  i wish i was a rapper

C1osetFr3ak69:  hey so tell me the truth about u
C1osetFr3ak69:  what's your name?
 C1osetFr3ak69:  race?

Roccy420:  jake
 Roccy420:  black

LMAO@ him coming clean about everything at the end when he thinks the girl knows me
LMAO@ I rap like Eminem
LMAO@ cherry lightbrown eyes
LMAO@ I look white and fuk full persian guys

« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 04:15:30 PM by ImNotJamal »

ROCCY

Re:ROCCY EXPOSED!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 04:19:31 PM »
lmao..and I thought I was an idiot...

1) I dont give any real info out to anyone online Ive never met or anything

2) I didnt even know the girl knew you until she said Jam and I took 2 other guess's before I got to your name

Lol, I always talk to people like this online, I tell them either im white,black,indian,persian, I never give people real info about me, I did it once with doggy when I was alil younger and got the experince out of it lol...remember that doggy..but anyway...yep..by the way jamal how many times have you freakin gotten banned?, 20? that sucks, too bad no one likes you on here...lol...

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 04:22:55 PM »
Oh, one more thing why did you like erase 60% of your im's cause that just makes me look like I lied about everything, when you where asking me stupid ass questions to answer..lol..dude, I really think your obsessed with me, this is the 3rd time you go on diffrent screen names and try talking to me when you know I dont like you, and at school your always trying to look at me..I mean I know im cute but please I dont roll that way...

Jamal420

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 04:25:05 PM »
lmao..and I thought I was an idiot...
YOU WERE RIGHT

1) I dont give any real info out to anyone online Ive never met or anything
YOU GAVE THE GIRL THE REAL INFO AT THE BEGINNING SO DONT LIE. YOU JUST LIE TO PEOPLE AND PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT AND YOU SAY YOU RAP LIKE EMINEM? LMAO
YOU TOLD PEOPLE IN SCHOOL YOU WERE HALF WHITE.

2) I didnt even know the girl knew you until she said Jam and I took 2 other guess's before I got to your name
NO YOU DIDN'T

Lol, I always talk to people like this online, I tell them either im white,black,indian,persian, I never give people real info about me, I did it once with doggy when I was alil younger and got the experince out of it lol...remember that doggy..but anyway...yep..by the way jamal how many times have you freakin gotten banned?, 20? that sucks, too bad no one likes you on here...lol...
DON'T LIE MAN YOU JUST LIE PERIOD. YOU PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT. THAT'S ALL. LMAO@ 15 GIRLFRIENDS. REMEMBER A LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOU CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND WERE LIKE "JAMAL HOW DO U MAKE SO MANY GIRLS LIKE U? CAN U TEACH ME SOME THINGS?" LOL. YOU'RE A FAKE

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2003, 04:27:57 PM »
And you think we care WHY? Seriously man, I wanna know.

Jamal420

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2003, 04:28:16 PM »
Oh, one more thing why did you like erase 60% of your im's cause that just makes me look like I lied about everything, when you where asking me stupid ass questions to answer..lol..dude, I really think your obsessed with me, this is the 3rd time you go on diffrent screen names and try talking to me when you know I dont like you, and at school your always trying to look at me..I mean I know im cute but please I dont roll that way...

I clearly stated at the beginnin that I would post snippets just because the convo is too long. It's obvious to the average human (above the 50 IQ you have) that I asked and you correspondingly (look it up in the dictionary and dont twist your tongue trying to pronounce it) answered. Trying to look at you? LMAO don't think that everytime people talk shit about you and point at you and laugh that they like you. And cute? LMAO girls that you're obsessed with are sprung off my nutz and I tell them to stop trying to get with me.

Jamal420

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2003, 04:30:01 PM »
And you think we care WHY? Seriously man, I wanna know.

Owen, did you not read the first sentence typed in bold? It clearly stated: "IF YOU DON'T CARE OR THINK ITS STUPID, DONT REPLY AND KEEP YOUR COMMENT TO YOURSELF."

Learn to follow directions. I know many don't care, but some do. I know NIK is getting a great laugh out of this.

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2003, 04:32:36 PM »

DON'T LIE MAN YOU JUST LIE PERIOD. YOU PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT. THAT'S ALL. LMAO@ 15 GIRLFRIENDS. REMEMBER A LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOU CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND WERE LIKE "JAMAL HOW DO U MAKE SO MANY GIRLS LIKE U? CAN U TEACH ME SOME THINGS?" LOL. YOU'RE A FAKE

haha, me LIE? okay jamal, me lie yes...Im the one posting gay shit and erasing half of your own im's to make your self look good and shit right...and yeah along time ago I did call you for info, cause u seemed good at it, and I was what, 14, lol I was a no brainer and you where older and knew more about the real world out there, and where a homie so I turned to you for info...and obivously like I said I pretend to be someone im not on the net because its the fucking net, no one cares, and I dont want anyone to know real shit about me why would I...and everything I said was a lie in that convo like I said in the convo, but believe me I can get hella more girls then you think I can.....dawg, just back off man, your too obsessed.

ROCCY

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2003, 04:34:09 PM »
Okay jamal good job, your real cool now man..really cool... :)

Jamal420

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2003, 04:36:52 PM »
You don't give real info out? Then why did you tell the girl your name was James and you go to Cleveland? And how does me posting this convo make me a liar? You're the one that just admitted to being one. And LMAO @ you saying "fuk full persians", that you look white, that you rap like Eminem, that you had 15 girlfriends, Damn me and NIK were crackin up 4ever

Jamal420

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2003, 04:38:18 PM »
Oh yeah and congratulations on your post on the bodybuilding forum....."How do you have sex? How do you make your dick stay hard? What if I cum too fast?" LMAO.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 04:39:05 PM by ImNotJamal »

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2003, 04:38:57 PM »
You don't give real info out? Then why did you tell the girl your name was James and you go to Cleveland? And how does me posting this convo make me a liar? You're the one that just admitted to being one. And LMAO @ you saying "fuk full persians", that you look white, that you rap like Eminem, that you had 15 girlfriends, Damn me and NIK were crackin up 4ever

Like I said, I lie to people online...here at the following lies..

I look white
15 girls friend
rap like eminem

the rest I didnt have to lie about I can careless..and plus I dont even rap anymore I quit..

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2003, 04:40:28 PM »
Jamal, I asked WHY we should care. I didn't comment on whether or not I cared. I find this thread bafflingly stupid, on Roccy's part at least.

Jamal420

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2003, 04:41:32 PM »

Like I said, I lie to people online...here at the following lies..

I look white
15 girls friend
rap like eminem

the rest I didnt have to lie about I can careless..and plus I dont even rap anymore I quit..

You said you don't give out real info online. You give people your real name, your location, and the school you go to. But you keep your identity a secret by lying about how many girls you get with and that you're a rapper. That doesn't enable someone to figure out who you are dumbass. And you say "fuk full persian guys"? LMAO. Wtf are you then?

ROCCY

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2003, 04:43:33 PM »
lol..i'l say it again..FUCK ALL FULL PERSIAN GUYS...and FUCK YOU.. ;)