Author Topic: WCC Hall of Shame... biters  (Read 623 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Hall of Shame... biters
« on: June 10, 2003, 07:43:11 AM »
Biters:
Maxi-Padz - Was caught biting. At the time, he was the top lyrist in WCC, and was said to be the greatest. Showed some skillz, but not like when he was biting. Said to be unbeatable, but now it is known he is now. (caught by Pr1mo)

Paki Gangsta a.k.a. Onetime - Bit a verse from Canibus and Redman on 4,3,2,1 and then expected people to challenge it... LMAO. Recovered as a decent rhymer, but shamed himself. (caught by M Dogg)

Mack - Was caught biting after winning the WCC Cup, and challenging for the heavyweight title. Went from lightweight to heavyweight, and raised suspection. Still tries to spit, not half as good, and talks mad shit. (caught by Logic)

FemCee - Female, who looked to be the best female rapper here ever. Only problem is that she ain't wrote her own shit. (caught by Kill)

Blanket - Lying biting ass bitch... even in denial up to the last second. Bite a regular post, and pryor to that, his career was average, not bad, not good, but rising. (this was wrote by Overseer, caught by Pimp Femcee)

Mcxecute86 - A casual poster who had to catch the latest trend of dissing crews, but bit his verse from an underground artist named Benefit. Needless to say, he ain't to casual anymore. (caught by bLaDe)

DJ Lost - he was awful (as in godawful aaagh), then he got good within a week...his style changed, the vocab changed, and some lines rang bells. Got accused and dissappeared. (wrote by Owen, caught by vitodeluca)

Jemuel - A boy wants to be champ. So in typical boy fashion, he does whatever he can. Though when biting someone, make sure they are not part of the same board as you. Especially  if his name is SkillZ. (caught by SkillZ)

(overseer comment) IF I EVER EVER HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN SORTING OUT THESE DISPUTES WHOEVER IS BITING WILL BE BANNED.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 08:22:52 AM by M Dogg »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:WCC Hall of Shame... biters
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 05:49:12 PM »
u forgot DJ Lost AKA Lost Titan

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 06:13:42 AM »
Inspector Owen wants the props for discovering Lost Titan.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 08:00:14 AM »
Biters:
Maxi-Padz - Was caught biting. At the time, he was the top lyrist in WCC, and was said to be the greatest. Showed some skillz, but not like when he was biting. Said to be unbeatable, but now it is known he is now.

Paki Gangsta a.k.a. Onetime - Bit a verse from Canibus and Redman on 4,3,2,1 and then expected people to challenge it... LMAO. Recovered as a decent rhymer, but shamed himself.

Mack - Was caught biting after winning the WCC Cup, and challenging for the heavyweight title. Went from lightweight to heavyweight, and raised suspection. Still tries to spit, not half as good, and talks mad shit.

FemCee - Female, who looked to be the best female rapper here ever. Only problem is that she ain't wrote her own shit.

Blanket - Lying biting ass bitch... even in denial up to the last second. Bite a regular post, and pryor to that, his career was average, not bad, not good, but rising.

Mcxecute86 - A casual poster who had to catch the latest trend of dissing crews, but bit his verse from a underground artist. Needless to say, he ain't to casual anymore.

(overseer comment) IF I EVER EVER HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN SORTING OUT THESE DISPUTES WHOEVER IS BITING WILL BE BANNED.

^^  I guess now my idea (sum months ago ) has now a place on wcc... Those Maxi, Femcee, Onetime and others had it comin'...
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 01:36:16 AM »

Explain the situation, and I'll put it up.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 07:18:06 AM »

Explain the situation, and I'll put it up.

well, check this M

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 07:20:59 AM »
FemCee - Female, who looked to be the best female rapper here ever. Only problem is that she ain't wrote her own shit. (caught by Logic)

??? ??? ???

I remember catchin her, not that I'm that proud of it since the verse she bit was from a collabo I did with a guy called Mystery (who turned out to be a biter too later, but fuck that), so I wonder if you really sure it was Logic....Logic caught Mack, but femcee...(??)

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2003, 01:18:40 PM »
In the original jaydubya/lost battle, I was the one who suggested he was a biter...I still get props :D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2003, 02:03:22 PM »
In the original jaydubya/lost battle, I was the one who suggested he was a biter...I still get props :D

wasnt it the answer who said that?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2003, 02:47:49 PM »
wasnt it the answer who said that?

he did say it, but I think I said it first

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2003, 07:11:04 PM »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2003, 06:44:31 PM »
nah hell wit that.. it was all vito..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=33793;start=msg382587#msg382587

nice job vito..

I think you're right. I might have been thinking when me and TJ went at him about the whole Franchise3 business, that I had mentioned something about biting (which I'm sure I had thought, but eeeehhh).

Good job vito.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 10:09:58 AM »
Haha, thanks guys...I mean, the dude called himself by another name in his verse...then called the opponent by another name also...wasn't too hard to spot, lol.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 07:43:38 PM »
Funny, a member of CSN is in one list, 5 all-time members of the Elite in the other list, with only 2 members of CSN there. Hum.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2003, 07:36:29 AM »
Funny, a member of CSN is in one list, 5 all-time members of the Elite in the other list, with only 2 members of CSN there. Hum.

lol