Author Topic: Do u wanna see Michael Jordan return  (Read 130 times)

HBKid_Jr

Do u wanna see Michael Jordan return
« on: July 26, 2001, 07:09:53 PM »
How many of you wanna see michael jordan return,  i sure as hell dont,  one it will ruin his legacy cuz he aint goin be tha same.  An secondly imma die-hard bulls fan,  he began as a bull an retired as a bull it should remain that way.  i dont wanna see him in a wizards uniform.  If he was to return thought do u think chicago bulls fans would cheer him for tha memorys or boo him for turnin his back on the bulls fans
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: Do u wanna see Michael Jordan return
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 10:35:50 PM »
i don't wanna see him return cause he probabaley won't be as good as before... BUT he is my favourite player and i wouldnt mind watching him play again
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2001, 01:48:45 AM »
Nah I don't because the guy is a basketball legend and I think is he does return that will only ruin his legand status because he won't be as good as he was before he retired. Also it has been seen through out many different sports. People who retire as legends but then make a comeback and just aren't what they used to be and so people remember that comeback along with what you done when you retired the first time so I think Micheal Jordan should just stay retired and go into coaching youngsters or try getting into coaching a team because he has the experiece of the highest level and so he can pass that info on to people.

Happy now NIK that I sorted my mistake
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2001, 05:01:48 PM »
i hope he comes back so he can be embarassed by all these young players

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2001, 05:13:41 PM »
Personally, I don't think anyone in the league can embarrass him. I think MJ will be doin most of the embarassin. I would like to see him play again. Buuuut, I do think this will tarnish his legacy. I also agree that it would be weird to see him in another uni than a bulls. Just wouldn't seem right. But I think it would be best for the NBA if he showed up again.

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2001, 07:13:50 PM »
i dont think he would be near as good as he was  a few years ago im pretty sure some of the  young guys like kobe could out play him now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2001, 10:22:35 AM »
Nah I don't The guy is a basketball legend

Stop being a fuccin dumbass, and make sure you know what youre saying before u post it...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2001, 10:53:01 AM »
NIK wot you getting uptight about. I simple meant to put a full stop. It was suppose to be:

"Nah I don't. The Guy is a Basketball legend"

Meaning if he returns he could damage his status as that. Man why you so uptight. I forgot a fullstop and oyu all on my back.

Nice to see you still keeping that straight to the point answer. Good job.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2001, 05:53:54 PM »
The Nba is just starting to get away from the Michael Jordan ERA. Last year they needed him. But it seems alot of people tuned into basketball last season with people like allen iverson, vince carter, chris webber, and shaquille o'neal filling the void for that superstar that the nba needed to sell. Jordan was that. People would turn to a game just to watch jordan. Thats what these guys are doing. Michael is fucking it up by coming back into the league.  Believe me as much as I love to see mike come back I think he might be hurting himself, his legendary career and the league it' self.  No one wants him to play as a washington wizard. He belongs in only 1 uniform and chicago bulls uniform.  Plus I really don't want to see a mature iverson with an even better handle break the shit out of ankles even worse then he did before. Hang it up dogg.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2001, 05:51:01 AM »
naw y'all...youll see...some1 will fill his shoes soon yo

p'z
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life