Author Topic: Adam X aka Xplicit vs. Vitodeluca(vito won)  (Read 605 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Adam X aka Xplicit vs. Vitodeluca(verses up)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 07:04:29 PM »
Yo Sin, thanks for the vote, your shit is well explained so I don't think anyone questions the validity of it.  This is a tight battle, 3-2 in favor of Adam right now, shit, I mighta thought more about my verse if I knew what kinda heat this kid had on deck, lol.  

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 06:05:57 AM »
That's 3-2, Thanks for the votes yall... hot battle Vito

EDIT: keep the votes comin'
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 06:06:39 AM by AdamX aka Xplicit »
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

ThreeSixty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 10:17:54 AM »
tight battle, theres some nice battling going on here.

Vitodeluca: dope verse, good use of multis and fun to read. dope flow and some good punches in there. but there was some overused concepts in your verse. for example : "I won't pause for applause and me beatin' you with the bloody stump of your arm is the only way you'll "get a hand" Thats an overused line and quite easy to think of, another onbe like christopher reeves before he got on-the-pony this is your "last stand", . You also had creative parts in your verse like that crew bashing and your ending line. Overall a very solid verse

Best lines:
WCC's the next dimension and if flow was dough you couldn't "pay attention", treat you like a mule that stumbled into an ass kickin' convention,

it's-tragic how you're so self-important and flows-impotent, hard pressed to come up with somethin'-worth-spurtin',
keep workin on your style cause-it's-worsenin', aww, ass hurtin? One things for certain, dre board's-dispersin'

4.4/5

AdamX: you had a nice use of your vocab and your verse flowed fine to me. Tight punches as well and i like the way you broke down his name. nice imagery as well.
best lines:

"Vito you've lost your "deadly touch" like contra fighters with arthritis/ Coming at me with weak shit...looking like you lost your slaughter license/"

and that part where you broke down his name was quite original.
4.55/5

Vote- AdamX

Because of more originilaty and creativity in his verse, better vocab as well even though Vitodeluca had a better use of multis Adam gets my vote (very close as you can see)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 03:49:01 PM »
This battle was cool to read. I haven't read much of the newer peoples verses, but I know that if these emcees keep spitting, that the Hall of Fame vote in 5 months well be inducting a lot of great emcees for sure. Anyways, my vote.

We'll start with Vito, homie came out with great wordplay, and he was able to attack well showiing his skillz. With every boost, he was able to show me what he was talking about, and every diss was cleaver.

Then came Adam X, who had a good verse. The only problem is that he called Vito's verse weak, but was not able to show me the word play, and metaphors that would prove me wrong. Homie, when you say someone is wack, it is better to say some shit like, you a weak as Popeye withone spinach or some shit, not just your shit was wack. Gotta show skill.

For this, my vote goes to Vato, his verse was more definded, and showed the skillz to why I should vote for him.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 05:33:51 PM »
Ayight, thanks Lost Angel, so 4-3, tight battle keeps goin'...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2003, 04:07:51 AM »
this battle is so obviously corrupt...... all the votes for adamx were from newbies or crew members.

kick ass album

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2003, 04:20:47 AM »
Nigga please, Ill Nat is the crew member... Lost Angel and Sinister are Vitos crew members as well. Fuck the newbei votes if you want to... That makes this battle 1-1. Corrupt my fucking dick...

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2003, 04:22:34 AM »
i just found it funny how people who never voted before jumped outta the bushes and voted for you.

kick ass album

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2003, 04:30:28 AM »
So you're saying i make up aliases and vote for myself? I don't know these cats... I don't know how many other battles they voted for and I don't give a fuck. I ain't a cat whose gonna make up aliases to get votes homie...

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2003, 04:32:37 AM »
And if you click on their names and previos posts you'll see they've all votes on other battles... I guess they're aliases of whoever they voted for in other battles huh nigger?

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

ThreeSixty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2003, 07:22:44 AM »
i aint anyone alias dawg- like u said im new. i voted on all the active battles the one day i did post and this was one of them.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2003, 11:14:43 AM »
Let's not forget we still need votes in here, it's 4-3, I'm cool with the score, just a couple more will do it y'all.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2003, 05:35:17 PM »
a) TJ never accused you of using aliases. He merely pointed that you had crew votes...He should have mentioned Vito did too.

b)

Adam X - You've taken your dislike of explanations to a strange opposite. You'll find I'm in your camp here. I rate on flow and meaning, not multis and shit that doesn't come off the tongue. You didn't stick to what you're best at. 3/5

Vitodeluca - If that's a weak verse from you, I don't wanna see you when you drop a dime. It was a very good one, excellent flow and rhyme quality, and showed the talent you have. 4/5

VOTE=Vitodeluca, who don't make me puke...uh

A very good battle.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2003, 05:30:55 PM »

VOTE=Vitodeluca, who don't make me puke...uh

A very good battle.
LMAO owen, that took me a sec.  Anyways, 4-4 scores tied.  One more either way, oh the suspense!

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2003, 12:57:56 PM »
Votes needed guys...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont