Author Topic: Adam X aka Xplicit vs. Vitodeluca(vito won)  (Read 615 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Adam X aka Xplicit vs. Vitodeluca(votes needed)
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2003, 03:54:28 PM »
VOTES!!!

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2003, 06:53:14 PM »
Vito - ur verse was tight, i liked it a lot...good meta's. multis's and i really felt ur flow mang...good shit...good keystyle elements fo sho...the name disses were tight tho, real good.

Fav Line - this tale entails rippin' out your entrails, fed ex ya mom's a pale a' your last remains in the mail

tight shit man

Adam - Ur shit was also tight man...i liked that VITO thing at the end...good shit...all around good verse but i jsut didnt feel the flow as much

Fav Line - 64 000 bells alarming kids...that's one for every dick you've gone and kissed/ With a 6-inch average... that's over one mile of flesh that's touched your lips./

tight battle man fuck it was hard

Vote = Vito
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2003, 11:00:22 AM »
Thanks prophecy, damn, this shit's finally over!  Good battle, tightest one I've been in yet.  Peace Adam X...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont