Author Topic: yo warren u need to chincheck  (Read 440 times)

budsmokeronly

yo warren u need to chincheck
« on: June 11, 2003, 10:19:28 AM »
snoop, daz, and nate.  believe me I got nuthin but luv for u guys, but damn these guys need some sense knocked into them.  Warren, I know, that u know, that u could easily provide all three of these artists with way better beats than they been using.  Warren, u know you are a way better producer than the neptunes or just blaze, and I know u know snoop sounds better over your beats then theirs.  Why do these guys not work wit u much?  Plus u would make a way better guest apperance than most other guests on their albums (ie. jay z, ludacris, jd, lil mo, etc.)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:yo warren u need to chincheck
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 10:35:36 AM »
Real Talk

Warren G

• www.TheRealWarrenG.com
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 03:06:06 PM »
Budsmokeronly i ask myself that question to sometime but i guess people choose to roll with the fad at the present time
but dont trip you will here production frome me shortly on alot of shit i got coming.   Thanks! ???

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 04:38:11 PM »
snoop, daz, and nate.  believe me I got nuthin but luv for u guys, but damn these guys need some sense knocked into them.  Warren, I know, that u know, that u could easily provide all three of these artists with way better beats than they been using.  Warren, u know you are a way better producer than the neptunes or just blaze, and I know u know snoop sounds better over your beats then theirs.  Why do these guys not work wit u much?  Plus u would make a way better guest apperance than most other guests on their albums (ie. jay z, ludacris, jd, lil mo, etc.)
wow an intelligent post by Ac....totally agree

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 05:09:07 PM »

I agree

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 05:55:28 PM »
Budsmokeronly i ask myself that question to sometime but i guess people choose to roll with the fad at the present time
but dont trip you will here production frome me shortly on alot of shit i got coming.   Thanks! ???

^Warren just promise us you'll never sell out on no wack ass Neptunes shit... i was dissapointed wit Paid The Cost... i love "Doggystyle" that's my favorite album of all time, Snoop's flow was amazing, no1 could fuck wit him back then... "Tha Doggfather" was dope 2... after he left Death Row n went 2 No Limit errr... bad decision... a west coast rapper on a southern label... don't mix... "Tha Last Meal" was dope n all the shit he did wit Dre... i think he need Dre... it would be nice 2 hear a Snoop album produced by just Dre n Warren G... that'd be a classic on production alone...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2003, 07:49:39 PM »
Yall keep trippin on that.  Warren works with who he wants, too... he had crucial conflict for instance on I want it All.  Not every snoop song or dpg song has to have that same sound, I don't mind Snoop workin' with Just blaze or the neptunes.  A hit's a hit, Beautiful is a good song, and the neptunes produced it, I'll bet Warren would tell you it sounds pretty good.  There's plenty of opportunity for them to work together, that don't mean Warren's gotta do Snoop's whole album, though.  Also, i'll bet a lot of it is record company pressure, they WANT the neptunes on the album, because they know it'll sell good that way.  peace~

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2003, 08:49:20 PM »
Yall keep trippin on that.  Warren works with who he wants, too... he had crucial conflict for instance on I want it All.  Not every snoop song or dpg song has to have that same sound, I don't mind Snoop workin' with Just blaze or the neptunes.  A hit's a hit, Beautiful is a good song, and the neptunes produced it, I'll bet Warren would tell you it sounds pretty good.  There's plenty of opportunity for them to work together, that don't mean Warren's gotta do Snoop's whole album, though.  Also, i'll bet a lot of it is record company pressure, they WANT the neptunes on the album, because they know it'll sell good that way.  peace~

true shit ain't the same no more. i miss the good old days shit is depressing.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2003, 10:35:20 PM »

very true

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2003, 04:45:53 AM »
What is the problem with Snoop and all other big rap cats,is that they rhyme to much about money,bitches and cars . In the 93 era,Snoop was a gangsta rapper,hardcore,all the tracks had amazing beats and insane raps.Now all we get is some dude rapping "im a pimp,look at my bitches,chuch chuch" over some wack ass synth beats . Warren,you are still holding it down and I got nothing but love for you,you still bring us fans the g-funk,the westcoast vibe . We need the westcoast sound back in Snoop,with the g-funk bass,the old samples and the moog.And next time you record with Snoop Warren : Tell him to drop that laaazy tone on the mic,It`s wack :/
I`m looking forward to more projects from you Warren!

Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2003, 07:16:53 AM »
^ See, what the PROBLEM is, is people have different opinions.  I think snoop sounds as good as he ever has lately.  That's my opinion, you got yours.  Also, snoop ain't no gangsta, he don't kill people.  He does get a lot of women though, so I'd rather hear him rap about something he's telling the truth about, what's the fascination with shooting somebody?  Warren never rapped about that, his stuff was still tight.  How can you sit here and tell Warren G that snoop raps about money women and cars too much, when ALL the Warren G songs were about money women and cars, and you like them?  

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2003, 07:48:03 AM »
Hm,on point,I dont mind 1 or 2 songs about it on a record,but when you mention it in like every rhyme,I aint interested.My opinion.Also Warrens latest record had many more real life songs,young locs slow down etc.On Snoops new set,I could only find one song,and thats the one and only when he raps about his rap life.Und um,lets see:7 songs about bitches and cars.And thats boring my friend!Also,I said Warren brings the westcoast,but you obviously didnt pay any attention to that,and how I see it:Snoop DONT do it on paid the cost.

Peace
Neap

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2003, 07:50:10 AM »
And by the way,wtf dogg?Gangsta rap is dope,much more interesting than hearing some dude rap about his new custom made caddilac!

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2003, 07:59:43 AM »
..... but it's FAKE, how long can snoop rap about shooting people before he has to do it?  

Funkadelic

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2003, 09:00:41 AM »
I agree that Warren should producer for Snoop and Nate. But why should he produce for Daz. Daz wasn't producing lately, but we all know that he can make dope, banging beats.