Author Topic: WCC Cup, Who do you think are the Fabolus 5...  (Read 540 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:WCC Cup, Who do you think are the Fabolus 5...
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 04:00:58 PM »
Wat is this? a newbie tourny?

Mack gone get this....

And ya'll dun wanna see me in this shit....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 04:20:04 PM »
Wat is this? a newbie tourny?

Mack gone get this....

And ya'll dun wanna see me in this shit....

man FUCK THAT

rod.. more than half of these guys will own ya ass.. they may be newbies to dubcc but they will tear you a new asshole. damn man.. why you sayin shit like that..
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 04:21:10 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 04:26:06 PM »
lol wha? I wasn't even tryin 2 be offensive.....I waz just stating facts.....

U can shove yur lil comments up yur ass.....Who put U in ELITE anyway?

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 04:27:48 PM »
lol wha? I wasn't even tryin 2 be offensive.....I waz just stating facts.....

U can shove yur lil comments up yur ass.....Who put U in ELITE anyway?

M-Dogg... he recruited me.. apparently you havent peeped Battle Board recently.. considering you have an outstanding battle and you are wonderin why Im in elite.. naive fag

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 04:34:38 PM »

M-Dogg... he recruited me.. apparently you havent peeped Battle Board recently.. considering you have an outstanding battle and you are wonderin why Im in elite.. naive fag

An outstanding battle? It aint my fault that muthafuca takes weeks 2 write somethin....My shit been done since da first day....

And ELITE is mine just as much as M DOGG....I could kick yo ass out anytime I decide....

And I realized my name aint in yur sig as part of ELITE....Bitch ass nigga....U OUT!

COMING IN 2008.

bez

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 04:35:58 PM »
Just ignore Rod hes on his period and shit

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 04:39:20 PM »

An outstanding battle? It aint my fault that muthafuca takes weeks 2 write somethin....My shit been done since da first day....

And ELITE is mine just as much as M DOGG....I could kick yo ass out anytime I decide....

And I realized my name aint in yur sig as part of ELITE....Bitch ass nigga....U OUT!

lol ok.. i think m-dogg might be a lil upset but i guess im up fa grabs.. peace homiez

sorry vito.. haha

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2003, 05:41:38 PM »
Yo, this is kinda a non-sequiter discussion, and I'm totally new to elite, if I actually in elite since it doesn't sound like you approved me either, but Rod, Sin's pretty dope yo, I'd keep him in your crew if possible, just my opinion.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2003, 08:44:55 PM »
Yo, this is kinda a non-sequiter discussion, and I'm totally new to elite, if I actually in elite since it doesn't sound like you approved me either, but Rod, Sin's pretty dope yo, I'd keep him in your crew if possible, just my opinion.

I dun give a fuck if he's da best on da board......U dun come against me like that, I was not making an offending comment......U my crew mate, U suppose 2 ride 4 me instead of colliding for no reason on a random thread......And then he goes out tryin 2 make muthafucaz feel sorry 4 him......Fuck Sinister......

And true, I dunno U neither......I have no idea who's in ELITE these dayz at all......But U seem cool, U aint got no ego and steady ridin along......I dun need no punks like that kid in my crew......Shiiiiiiit......Let's keep it movin.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 08:46:11 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

COMING IN 2008.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2003, 12:22:08 AM »
*sighs*

Alright, as of right now, the Elite is Me, and Rod of course, and Vito, and SiNiStEr. No one else, everyone else has either traded, or has been hella inactive. I know Rod doesn't like people to step on him, Sin, you straight did. That was uncalled for to say that to Rod. Now, I don't think you should be kicked out yet, but to raise up on a vet, especially an Elite vet, even if a past Elite vet like Maestro or Technic, that's not cool. Rod hasn't been checking, so it's alright if his confused, I was too when I looked and saw all new faces. It's all good. Rod, Sin is the one that told me about traders and shit, he is looking out. Eventually, and we both know it, that we would give two flying shits about this, and I think we should get some newer people that do. You ain't been around, so they ain't knowing the importance you bring to the crew. They ain't knowing that you won the last WCC Cup, beating two Cloud 9 bitches in the end to take that shit home for the team. We are a crew, Rod, sorry about the new recruits, I'm just trying to get real muthaphukka'z, and weed out suspects. These two are real, the other two, they kicked out 'cause they suspect. Now fuck this little beef, we ain't getting no one else unless it's urgent. It ain't like before when I was looking for just talent. We got who we looking for, even though a few people slipped by that shouldn't, they out, now we got the right people. They just shouldn't diss vets, any vets, especially Elite vets. If you two really want to go at it, have a battle. I ain't letting the Elite fall apart again.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2003, 01:11:34 AM »
lol@all this drama...yall supposed to be fam....

damn yo..lot of yall got me in ya 5's...imma choke an shit

here my 5 tho...

ill natural
adamx
red alert
sinister
jemuel

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2003, 01:59:40 AM »
I aint trippin M.....I been knowin about sinister......I oversee shit......

But why get sick wit me 4 no reason......It waz plain 2 see Sin got a problem cuz I waz lookin at his sig a couple of dayz ago and he listed tha members of ELITE wit no Rodzilla lol......punk ass......wassup then?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 02:00:24 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

COMING IN 2008.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2003, 02:25:47 AM »

didn't tone battle u out of elite ???

that's as far as i remember u was forced to leave cuz that was the terms u agreed on if tone won the battle  :P

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2003, 02:34:48 AM »

didn't tone battle u out of elite ???

that's as far as i remember u was forced to leave cuz that was the terms u agreed on if tone won the battle  :P

R U talkin 2 me? lol

I never battled no one for my position in Elite.....where U get that from?

COMING IN 2008.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2003, 03:37:19 AM »
alrite my memory my be a lil off let me confirm what is what mite  ;)