Author Topic: Van Terminator?  (Read 137 times)

0asisgnr

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Van Terminator?
« on: July 26, 2001, 06:19:56 PM »
Will RVD bust out the Van Terminator in the WWF?  I wonder if that is now Shanes move or what.  I think the WWF should let RVD use it though because it is a thing of beauty.  I almost fell out of my chair when RVD first uncorked that S.O.G. against Scotty Anton *by the way..where is the familar American Male?*  Either way..Im just glad to see Rob Van Dam back on my TV!!

RVD VS Jeff Hardy =****.75
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: Van Terminator?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 07:24:57 PM »
What! That was a 5 star match. The best at Invasion. The rest didn't compare.

I agree they should let RVD use the terminator too. If Shane McMahon can use it at Wrestlemania then why can't the creator of the move use it? Oh well I guess he is gonna save it for when he wins the WWF or WCW championship.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

0asisgnr

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 07:41:06 PM »
RVD in the WWF has me excited though.  Just imagine all the awesome matches he can have with Tajiri , Benoit (when he gets back), Eddie Guerrero (when he gets back), Jericho, Angle, Storm, etc.  Plus I wanna see how he'd work with Rock/Austin/HHH/Booker T, etc.  By the way--WWF TV has been real good recently.  It's fun to be a fan again

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 07:52:05 PM »
I wanna see another RVD vs. Jerry Lynn match again. The ones the had in ECW were amazing. Too bad they are treating Jerry Lynn like crap.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eNgIeS

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 08:16:59 PM »
Man, you guys are funny

*****? Not even close

It was a good match, but only a 4star at best.

DOnt get me wrong, I loved the match, & I love both (RVD esspecially), but you give your ratings too high guys

Its like the Source, the Source give so many albums 4.5 mics now that it means nothing to get it anymore.

Source MIC system went shit because they gave everyone & there mother 4 mics for albums.

Star systems for wrestling will go to shit if used like that as well

I give the match 4 stars, which is better than anything else on the card. In fact the only other solid matches (matches above 2.5 stars) was the main event & Kidman vs X-Pac

Now, onto Van Terminator

He will use it. You guys are already complaining that he hasnt used it, man he has had only 4 matches in the WWF so far (not including the 2 in 1997), 2 of them tag matches, 1 single on RAW & 1 PPV.

Because WWF actually sets the ammount of time a match should take up you're not always going to get much offense, & WWF like to have wrestlers save there best moves for PPV anyway.

If he came out there & did Van Terminator every single match, it wouldnt be special anymore & soon fans would get tired of it

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2001, 08:55:24 PM »
Thats why I said he may be saving it for somethin big like when he wins the WCW or WWF championship which will happen since alot of people are pleased with him and he has a good attitude in the locker room unlike his last stint in the company.

Maybe I overratted the RVD/Jeff Hardy match. It was a 4 to 4.5, definitely the best match I've seen in a while from the WWF.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2001, 01:41:46 AM »
I can't believe you guyz are talking about Wrestling. How old are ya'll? Oh well I guess you can be any age and watch in USA but in the UK you have to stop watching wrestling about 14/15 or else youget slagged for watching it. It's ok to watch the PPV's though cause they always got summin special. That' just the way life is in Dundee anywayz. Dont' know about Scotland or the Rest of the UK.

But anywayz RVD is tha best. Ya'll people are forgetting he is "THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW". I mean that just says it there how good he is. And all of his special moves are cool especially the Van Terminator but do you really think RVD is Jaune-Claude Van Damme?  j/k ;)
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

eNgIeS

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2001, 02:51:31 AM »

I can't believe you guyz are talking about Wrestling. How old are ya'll? Oh well I guess you can be any age and watch in USA but in the UK you have to stop watching wrestling about 14/15 or else youget slagged for watching it. It's ok to watch the PPV's though cause they always got summin special. That' just the way life is in Dundee anywayz. Dont' know about Scotland or the Rest of the UK.

Man you a sellout

Who cares what age you are & who cares if IGNORANT people diss you for it, STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF

If you like it, watch it, fuck what anyone else thinks. Stay true to yourself.

Besides you sound like one of those idiots who think they are wrestling fans but in reality dont know SHIT about wrestling

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2001, 03:09:12 AM »
AH I am a person that knows shit. I am a person that just watched the people like Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Owen/Bret Heart, Shawn Micheals, "Hacksaw" Jim Dugan, Rody Roddie Piper, The Ultamite Warrior, Hulk Hogan, The Bushwackers, LOD (Legoen Of Doom) people that grace the WWF but y'nah I think I know stuff about wrestling but I don't know shit. Y'nah for e.g when X-Pac first came to WWF he was the 123 Kid but then went to WCW and how Vince McMahon screwed Bret Heart in his last match in WWF cause Bret wanted to win the match against Shawn Micheals and then retire champ but Vince rung for the bell when SM put Bret in a move but Bret never submitted you know shit like that but I know shit about wrestling. Also people LIke The Biritsh Bull Dog, Lex Luger and Yokozuna but again I know shit.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}