Author Topic: X.O. Experience is classic.... And Datz All I'm Sayin!  (Read 411 times)

Jome

Re:X.O. Experience is classic.... And Datz All I'm Sayin!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2003, 04:10:30 PM »
Tash and Pharoahe are REAL comparible.... U Can't deny that!  Punchlines & metaphors are the bread & butter for both... Subject is what your gettin twisted.... And I got the the Pharoahe album and all 3 Organized joints so don't trip... And don't be too sure that last line. Did you peep J-Ro's verse on that Fred Wreck anti-war song... Tash carries J as a group, but it was a political verse and decent at that.....

Pharoahe is a several times more complex writer than Tash, and Pharoahe is not really about punchlines, he's about methaphors and hidden meanings..

As for J-Ro's verse on Down with U.S..... if you listened to his flow, dope..
But his lyrics..  :-X
This isn't J-Ro's homefield.. anybody could have wrote that.
Bush and Saddam needs to take it to the ring..
Bush talkin bout where all my gangstas at ?
Lmao.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2003, 04:19:55 PM »
Big Kain is that really Sly Boogy?? How long ago was that picture taken. The guy fat as fuck compared to the pictures on his album. He must have lost major weight or gained it if it was taken recently.

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2003, 07:21:03 PM »
Big Kain is that really Sly Boogy?? How long ago was that picture taken. The guy fat as fuck compared to the pictures on his album. He must have lost major weight or gained it if it was taken recently.

Yea man, thats the Homie Sly... A few people have hit me with that... Part of it is because the picture has been distorted.. But it's a year old and he was a few LBz heavier... That picture on the Album was a illustration tho...
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2003, 07:36:56 PM »

Pharoahe is a several times more complex writer than Tash, and Pharoahe is not really about punchlines, he's about methaphors and hidden meanings..

As for J-Ro's verse on Down with U.S..... if you listened to his flow, dope..
But his lyrics..  :-X
This isn't J-Ro's homefield.. anybody could have wrote that.
Bush and Saddam needs to take it to the ring..
Bush talkin bout where all my gangstas at ?
Lmao.

I jus brought up the J-Ro verse, because of the subject matter... The lyrics were wacc enough that I believe J wrote them... Now you say Pharoahe is more complex den Tash.. Well OK, Canibus and Nas are more complex than PM, but I bet U say PM has better lyrics than those two... Bottom line lil Homie, I been with hiphop since 81 & still get new music every week & PM would be on my East Coast Starting 5, Iv'e been down since "Fudge Pudge" before your hip hop time and I'm sayin CaTash got crazy lyrics!!  U ain't debated any of my direct points, but U Have done a good job of bringin up new ones.. Holla
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix