Author Topic: 213 "RUN UP ON U " IZ DA DOPEST TRACK ON WELCOME TO THA CHUUCH!  (Read 176 times)

kalliweed

Yo da track iz pure fuckin heat...i cant wait for the 213 album..snoop,warren g and nate murder da bumboclaat track...shieeeeet...snoop impress me alot on that mix tape so i hope he can do the same for 213 album...i also love the disses rbx did to deathrow and ja rule....snoop said crooked i sound like a white bitch....hahhaha

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:213 "RUN UP ON U " IZ DA DOPEST TRACK ON WELCOME TO THA CHUUCH!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 05:17:41 PM »
Man that song is sooooo dope....everytime i listen to it, it sounds better. It might not have the same effect as "Game don't wait" and the lyrics aren't as good, but that beat is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dope to me, because I have an ear for rap and jazz/funk, and that shit is like the hardest rap/jazz/funk beat I've heard in a minute. They should re-do the lyrics and make that their lead single. I donno who didthe beat but I don't care either, it's hella tite.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 07:41:30 PM »
Yea I would definatly agree...This song has great replay value too I keep bumping it and Im not sick of it yet...Nate chorus is sick and the part when he drops those lines with his deep ass voice thats fuckin sick....Snoop, Nate and Warren all sound perfect on the beat, I just hope they add another Snoop and Warren verse if this track makes the album.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2003, 11:02:45 PM »
word this track is the shit and nate rips the mutha fucka up big time i cant wait for the 213 album and yes this song is the best song on the album

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2003, 11:18:19 PM »
Yea I would definatly agree...This song has great replay value too I keep bumping it and Im not sick of it yet...Nate chorus is sick and the part when he drops those lines with his deep ass voice thats fuckin sick....Snoop, Nate and Warren all sound perfect on the beat, I just hope they add another Snoop and Warren verse if this track makes the album.

^yup, same opinion... i was thinkin' of makin' this same topic but some1 already head a topic what's your favorite tracks off the mixtape so i just posted it in there... the beat is cool but as soon as nate comes in he kills it, track with the most replay value on the whole tape....

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)