Author Topic: OK, I think yall dont know...  (Read 51 times)

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
OK, I think yall dont know...
« on: June 15, 2003, 11:27:56 AM »
that there's been a Public Enemy concert down in Moscow on 3rd of June. Just remembered it and thought yall 'd be interested.

The Net sources say it was actually the first real US rap group concert in Russia EVER!. Yeah they had Run DMC, Ice T and Coolio before, but those were free shows during basketball competitions. I remember Ice T didnt manage to get thru his whole set cuz some dumbass threw a empty bottle at him  and he just left the scene.

Well this time they brought Chuck, Flav, Professor griff, some DJs and a couple of dancers and the security. Mass media says that fans actually didnt pay much attention to the event (they say there were actually twice as much spectators than the people on the scene). The PE actually held a good show though Flav was high as fuck.

But the funniest thing is that when these rare fans went to the subway after the show they were attacked by skinheads!!! The skinhead movement in Moscow is so popular nowadays that they decided to express their big Fuck you to hip hop, bringing baseball bats and shit (there's no baseball in Russia, but the baseball bats are so fuckin useful). This time though the rappers were more numerous and they beat them skinheads the fuck down. A couple of militiamen were injured too.

This is how poor Russian rap fan base is. Goddamn my country.  >:(

mauzip

Re:OK, I think yall dont know...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 11:38:23 AM »
 :( :'(