Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell WCC!  (Read 298 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:I'm not gonna sell WCC!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2003, 03:00:17 AM »
right now it costs $92 a 1/4 to run.... run that back over 2.5 years and add it up... i pay for it outta my own money. plus whatever the 2 domains cost..
so per year.. thats....  $1,104...

Damn thats a lot of money and time over the years.  You would think that some people on here would be a lil more appreciative and respectful for what u r doin.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 03:13:07 AM »
:)

LMAO@ OverSeer if he really claming that he paid 1000+ pounds outta his own pocket(with no profit-back, or back in da near future) for igangsta.com ::)

uhh... u think i lie? well lmao at me then... its not all been in one go... and its $1000 not pounds... the cost is roughly equivalent to buying 2 cd's per month.. not bank breaking eh?  the .com doesnt cost the money.. its the webhosting that does...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2003, 06:19:58 AM »
plus seer probably has more money to spend on things like this since he has a full time job unlike most the ppl here

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

elneckio

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2003, 09:29:27 AM »

LMAO@ OverSeer if he really claming that he paid 1000+ pounds outta his own pocket(with no profit-back, or back in da near future) for igangsta.com ::)

uhh... u think i lie? well lmao at me then... its not all been in one go... and its $1000 not pounds... the cost is roughly equivalent to buying 2 cd's per month.. not bank breaking eh?  the .com doesnt cost the money.. its the webhosting that does...

He doesn't need to make the claim, go to any major web host and see their monthly fees.  The kind of bandwidth this many members takes up doesn't work well on a free server.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Jamal420

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2003, 01:46:59 PM »

You're wasting your time trying to explain to Quake; the guy is as dumb and ignorant as they get. BTW, props Seer on the work for the board.