Author Topic: Palestinians these days  (Read 251 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Palestinians these days
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2003, 04:57:19 AM »
What I find ironic is how Tech, formerly one of my fans on the forum and often complimenting my posts, is now hating on me because I took offence at his callousness.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2003, 11:08:26 AM »
What I find ironic is how Tech, formerly one of my fans on the forum and often complimenting my posts, is now hating on me because I took offence at his callousness.

Excuse me miss? Who spoke on who first? Who started nit picking irrelevent aspects of the others post? How many times did I see mistakes in your posts but I didnt nitpick. Youve been on my nuts, dont turn this shit around. The same guy who called me a "man of honour" now says he dont respect me. Check the signiture motherfucker.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2003, 02:05:43 PM »
Have I said I don't respect you? I said I lost respect for you, but not all of it.

As for your claim of being me "favourite poster", sorry, no. Blade's my favourite poster.

P.S. Never accused you of being on my nuts. I said we used to be homies and you was always complimenting my posts; that's not dickriding.