Author Topic: Fuck Islam  (Read 185 times)

Quakaveli

Fuck Islam
« on: June 16, 2003, 03:39:24 AM »
Jizzlam can eat a dick 8)

Fuck the faghans  :D Tech eat a fuckin dick fat idiot. Jamal get a fuckin life you piece of worthless shit. Infaggite, hahaha DOGGY clowned on ur ass...lmao thats jus pathetic, jus cuz u respect hiz dad dont mean U can take another dudes shit, and on second thought U probably fulla shit n e way.

Doggy, Rod...Haha Like I said I aint got shit on persians...JUS KIDDING!!! ;D muwahahhahaa

Maestro...U show that theres sum nice muslims in dis world, thanks fo da help mayn!

My muslim "homie" who ratted me out in Junior High...hope U go to hell bitch!

All da 'freedom fighters'...your cause iz wortless...get some brains, fuck institutoinalized brainwashing that makes ur religion look like shit (or JIZZ-lam)  :D

PS> This is a joke.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2003, 03:40:22 AM by Triton Quake »

Bigg AG

Re:Fuck Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 03:44:19 AM »
i really hope this was a joke cuzz imma lose respect for u as a person and as another weedsmoker! im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 03:52:19 AM »
i really hope this was a joke cuzz imma lose respect for u as a person and as another weedsmoker! im out!!!

haahhahahah u aint no weedsmokah, u a dirtsmokah :-*

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 04:11:16 AM »
well u must be on cracc to look like this

u asked for it. im out!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 09:29:53 AM »
YOU FUCKIN WORTHLESS PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. YOU ARE A FUCKIN COWARD. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DISRESPECTED MY COUNTRY ON THE INTERNET?
THEN WHEN YOU WERE GONNA BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, YOUR FUCKIN BALLS DISAPPEARED. FUCKIN KASHMIRI COWARD. YOU GOT BALLS? GO CHECK JAMAL FOR THAT ONE ON ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN. FUCKIN REFUGEE WITH YOUR UGLY COWARD FAMILY FROM YOUR COWARD COUNTRY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT AFGHANS, WHEN BACK IN YOUR COUNTRY, JUST THE NAME INCITES FEAR.

CONTINUE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS, COWARD.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 09:39:13 AM »
^^I don't mean to be a dick Tech, but aren't you and your family refugees? I'm not denying they didn't have a good reason, but thats stupid as you're insulting yourself and your family.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2003, 01:15:39 PM »
YOU FUCKIN WORTHLESS PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT. YOU ARE A FUCKIN COWARD. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DISRESPECTED MY COUNTRY ON THE INTERNET?
THEN WHEN YOU WERE GONNA BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, YOUR FUCKIN BALLS DISAPPEARED. FUCKIN KASHMIRI COWARD. YOU GOT BALLS? GO CHECK JAMAL FOR THAT ONE ON ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN. FUCKIN REFUGEE WITH YOUR UGLY COWARD FAMILY FROM YOUR COWARD COUNTRY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT AFGHANS, WHEN BACK IN YOUR COUNTRY, JUST THE NAME INCITES FEAR.

CONTINUE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS, COWARD.

YOU WISH.

Jamal420

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2003, 01:20:52 PM »
See Quake it's for stupid shit like this that I started punkin and sonning your gay ass. I didn't even know you when I came on this board but then I saw your ghandu ass making threads like this and I started talkin shit to you which led to you wanting to fight me and you BITCHING out like the hindu that you are... but that's another story. Anyways, you have just proven yourself an ignorant idiot with too much time on his hands. Dumbass bitch you know as well as I do that hindus are scared of afghans, even my own hindu homie told me. He said in India when you tell them you're Afghan they back down, and my cousins know this from 1st hand experience. So bow the fuck down you fuckin monkey looking faggot ghandu. Go worship your fuckin rocks and elephant headed bitches.

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2003, 01:39:24 PM »
its a shame to see ppl ride on quake and see him reply to "You Wish" and "My Nutz Are Still Heavy".... LMAO sticc up for urself dogg. im out!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2003, 02:05:52 PM »
If you consider this a joke, then you should be willing to accept people's(Jamal for e.g) disses towards you, your religion and culture.  There are certain extents to a joke, and it's pretty obvious how many people are going to be offended by your thread title itself.  I'm locking this up, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...