Author Topic: Some Eminem Quotes: Part 1 !!!!!  (Read 137 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some Eminem Quotes: Part 1 !!!!!
« on: July 20, 2001, 02:13:51 PM »
I found some of these quotes on a site and thought they were quite funny.

"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem general quote.

"Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me." ---Eminem general quote

This one is accosiated with a few people:

"A lot of my rhymes are just to get chuckles out of people. Anybody with half a brain is going to be able to tell when I'm joking and when I'm serious." ---Eminem on his lyrics.

"A bunch of girls, swinging from a nice chandelier, landing on top of me naked...while I lay in a pool of steaming hot water!" ---Eminem's Spring Break fantasy - Certainly knows how to live a good spring break

THE BEST EVER EMINEM QUOTE I HAVE READ SO FAR:

"Some asshole kept throwing oranges and other fruit at me while I was onstage. Fucker had an arm like a major league pitcher..." ---Eminem about one of his concerts.

More nxt day from N-Imy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}