Author Topic: Racism  (Read 224 times)

Gerz

Racism
« on: June 16, 2003, 10:46:31 PM »
Am i being racist if i hate a white guy for hating me for being black?

Sub-Z

Re:Racism
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 10:52:51 PM »
no

Gerz

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 10:55:53 PM »
no

Thank You. Thats the point im trying to make on this board.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 10:57:37 PM »
you'd have a point if people hated you for your race......people hate you for your views lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jac

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 10:58:47 PM »
White people ruined my career as an actor
« Last Edit: June 16, 2003, 11:04:11 PM by Gary Coleman »

Jamal420

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 11:17:08 PM »
You have a right to hate and like whoever it is you want. Just don't verbally/physically abuse people for their race. There is a thin line that shall not be crossed which divides views and actions. By that I mean, keep it "moderate".

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2003, 12:00:21 AM »
Black Man i hope u get banned! im out!!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2003, 01:41:16 AM »
Im gonna go out on a limb here. Alot of black people can claim that they are hated beacuse they are black, when in reality there is a total other reason which has nothing at all to do with race. Im not saying this is the case with you but black people can turn shit into a racial thing. Take a case of a white man getting into a fight with a black man.. The black dude can say 'ohh its coz im black' when in reality it was beacuse this dude was bein a dick... ya feel me?

Black Man, I wouldnt class you as a racist but you must be SURE that this dude hates you coz your black. You can hate any white guy, the same as any white guy can hate a black guy.. The hate is only classed as racist when you start hating beacuse of their skin colour.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2003, 01:45:10 AM »
one thing u have to realise....

taking that KKK dude as an example.

Just because he was racist to you... yeah you can hate him.... but when u throw racist comments back.. you also piss off the white members of this board (which i believe is the majority)... the second u do that you alienate yourself from the non-racist white/mexi/indian whatever else members here... get it?

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2003, 01:49:27 AM »
one thing u have to realise....

taking that KKK dude as an example.

Just because he was racist to you... yeah you can hate him.... but when u throw racist comments back.. you also piss off the white members of this board (which i believe is the majority)... the second u do that you alienate yourself from the non-racist white/mexi/indian whatever else members here... get it?

lets hope he does. im out!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 06:16:51 AM »
nobody said anything to him, he registerd as "kill crackaz" and his avatar said "i hate white ppl" now tell me what does that have to do wit hating whites for hating on him? nothin, it's hatin whites for bein white which is racism to the fullest.

and if he was white calling himself "kill niggers" he would be banned faster than he can post anything.

where's the difference?

there is no difference.

it's just ppl tolerate racism against white ppl more than against black ppl.

and that's a sad fact.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2003, 06:22:32 AM »
You have no right to hate anyone.