Author Topic: LIST HOODS IN YO AREA  (Read 1840 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« on: June 17, 2003, 01:14:33 PM »

They say west coast is da most dangerous place in U.S.A rite?
Here's all da real hoods dat dirt happens in where I live, North California, Bay Area.....

I dunno too much about L.A or Daygo or anywhere else 4 that matter, maybe y'all can list those.....

San Francisco:

Fillmoe District, every block is a different danger zone...
400 block, death valley, the west, westside, ko, ybg/mac block, oc, pittman projecs, the flav, tpg, and more...That's all 1 neighborhood in Frisco, each is a different housing project...

Hunter Point...Matrix, Q, Bishop, Northridge, Harbor, Westpoint, Double Rock, H-Mob, Oakdale, Kirkwood, and more...Projects & Blocks...U do not wanna roll thru this area if U dunno no one, trust me...

Sunnydale - got alot of sets, it's tha 2nd largest housing project west of the missippi, right behind Nickerson Gardens in Watts...This area is 1 of da filthiest I seen...There's a civil war there rite now as we speak...53 gang related murders last year, and dats in only 1 housing project, pretty krayzie...

Mission District - 24th & mission (home of Nortenos, northsiders, U dun wanna roll thru here), 19th & mission (home of Surenos, southsiders, U dun wanna roll thru here, lol) then there all tha lil blocks on mission...tha backstreets are fucked up....

Oakland:

East Oakland - Smelly, fucked up, ghetto as it gets, Dog town, Ghost town, tha lower bottoms cambell village, tha acorns, rollin 100s, stupid 70's, dirty thirtys, rollin dubs, the ville 65/69, 98th etc, 110 homicides last year.....It aint even that big neither.....

West Bay:

This is where I live & rep...

San Bruno - Home of Bgz, Tongan Crip gz, EB Locos, rollin 50z, LPL (surenos)....etc

South San Francisco - All kinda nortenos, Orange Park, C street etc etc

EPA - East Palo Alto, calmed down like a mothafucka, but you rollin from out of town it's a danger zone....There's a lil overpass that divides tha west and east of tha city, east of da city waz murder capital of da world in 92....I lived here from 94 till 97....

East Bay:

Hayward Area - Nortenos EVERYWHERE....From Union city to Decoto etc...

Richmond - West Richmond, many sets.....North Richmond, fuckin ruthless ass place, no cops, just a sherrif, abandoned, never been there, never wanna roll thru really, dunno no one from there......

North Bay:

South side of vallejo (Shittiest, Smelliest fucked up ass place)
And the crestside too.....

South Bay:

Eastside San Jose - Evil Side....Speaks 4 itself....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 01:38:58 PM »
Shiyit I should jus name every damm intersection in L.A....I'll end up makin 5 posts about our hoods.

But for real, these are the neighborhoods I try to stay away from:

Watts - Nickelson Gardens and Jordan Downs, where the Grape Street Crips and Bounty Hunters stay. U kno bout Nickelson, shit is craaazy.

South Central - The Jungles (King and Coliseum) Now to be honest I've never seen it lookin like it did on Training Day, but if u come through and they donno u, u are automatically gettin mad dogged and questioned. They might even flash heat and bandanas jus lettin u kno where u are.

Athens (South Central) - I donno exactly which parts are the worst because I am never over there, but as a whole, Athens has a grip of Mexican and Black gangs who stay feudin...The Raymonds and the Denver Lanes stay on opposite sides of 120th and they are always lookin 2 start somethin.

Western from 100-120th - Some streets are quiet, but anywhere near Southwest or Washington high is filled with noooothin but crips. This is where WC is from, Neighborhood 111.

East L.A. - Near Central, I jus kno it is a grip of crazy mexican gangs. I donno the specific streets, but I kno 18th streets occupy some of the territory. If u make a turn on the wrong street, u might get mad dogged by some of the mexicans.

South Central - Figeuroa 40 block...I donno the specific avenues, but I kno that the Rollin 40s are all through here, even tho it is a mostly mexican neighborhood. If u got a homeboy or relative over here and they see u often, they might nod their head at u, but if they haven't seen u before u miight get fucked with.

South Central - Van Ness - 54th - I donno where the VNGs hood is, or the Brims, but I think they are both near this area...I donno if Brims are blood-related as Pirus are, but their colors are brown and burgundy even tho they usually wear whatever colors...if u go inside their hood and they don't recognize u, they get suspicious as hell, they use guerilla warfare tactics almost because they are surrounded by crips on all sides so they are crazy as hell.

Western/80s - The Eight Treys hood...they are not as wild as their rivals, the Rollin 60s, but in their hood they seem to do more. I remember last year, it was a griiiip of murders, and most of them centered the Eight Treys. I was over here friday, and it was 4 crips outside tha liquor store and they knew I wasn't bangin, but they were like "be careful over here"

Crenshaw/60s-50s - The Rollin 60s run all of this area, all the way up to Overhill. The bad thing about them is that they are so deep, and they are divided three ways, and many of them don't get along with each other or other neighborhood crips...they got avenues, neighborhoods, and overhills. To be honest, the overhills are a grip of spoiled mafuckas who live in 60s but in the nice area, but they still want to gangbang..so the neighborhoods don't even say they are from the same set, they call em overhills, not 60s. I used 2 stay on 60th and Crenshaw, and they were usually quiet right there just because that neighborhood is turnin mexican, and mostly retired. But at any time, u'll see the 60s deep at any store at crenshaw and slauson, but they usually have no trouble there because nobody comes over there actin stupid.

Shiit I kno somebody else from L.A will add on, and correct me wherever I am wrong at, so I'm done.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 01:47:31 PM »
Vancouver's got the Downtown Eastside, as far as Drugs Prostitution, and Crime go, it's the worst neightborhood in Canada.  Ain't no street gangs really.

Jamal420

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 02:00:57 PM »
LA is da craziest place fo sho. You missed a whole lotta shit there man....

Beverly Hills: Cherry Oak Preppies.... mad crazy guys... if you roll through there they might just challenge you to a golf, tennis, or chess game.... watch out

Encino: Camels run this place, rich persians/jews who roll in nuthin but benzos and bmw's.... you get approached by any of these guys watch out they might spray you with their coolwater cologne

Artesia: buncha hindus... very dangerous smell and if you ain't careful they attack you with their turbans and wrap your face in their hair

Van Nuys: crazy ass immigrants who throw oranges at unknown cars... be careful....

Granada Hills: asian sets with protractors and calculators.... be careful man... i heard they jump people in with a game of canasta or pasoy

Hater Player

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 02:05:39 PM »
dat orange coment wasnt funy ese

Cold Bishop

• Lil Geezy
  • WCRydaz.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2003, 02:06:12 PM »

Beverly Hills: Cherry Oak Preppies.... mad crazy guys... if you roll through there they might just challenge you to a golf, tennis, or chess game.... watch out

Encino: Camels run this place, rich persians/jews who roll in nuthin but benzos and bmw's.... you get approached by any of these guys watch out they might spray you with their coolwater cologne

Artesia: buncha hindus... very dangerous smell and if you ain't careful they attack you with their turbans and wrap your face in their hair

Van Nuys: crazy ass immigrants who throw oranges at unknown cars... be careful....

Granada Hills: asian sets with protractors and calculators.... be careful man... i heard they jump people in with a game of canasta or pasoy
Lol................. beat me too it.

Cold Bishop

• Lil Geezy
  • WCRydaz.com
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2003, 02:07:02 PM »
yes it was

Jamal420

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2003, 02:10:11 PM »

Your fake, played-out, and non-comical mexican dialect isn't either.

Hater Player

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2003, 02:12:04 PM »
fuck you holmes u aint gota hate me juss coz im chicano n u wana b me gringo

Jamal420

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2003, 02:14:09 PM »

1. I ain't gringo

2. Does education cost extra for mexicans? If not, then why don't you go to school? Or is it that they check for California ID's now?

funkstylz

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 02:22:39 PM »
shit chilliwack's the city i be reppin of bc canada, worst hood down here prolly bole ave , then we got spadina, , all the native reserves , u don't wanna step foot on, then ther'es like carroll st. , n allard we got the bernard broncos hustlin round thurr, edward st.'s pretty ghetto, n crescent gotta watch out for the tunnel , shti so many more hoods round hurr

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2003, 02:24:15 PM »
he's a migga!!!! white boy tryna be mexican, LMAO

Hater Player

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2003, 02:27:52 PM »

1. I ain't gringo

2. Does education cost extra for mexicans? If not, then why don't you go to school? Or is it that they check for California ID's now?

fuck you gringo i dont need school 2 make da green

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 02:40:18 PM »

Where in tha 818 you stay at ??

Jamal420

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 02:43:53 PM »
West Hills
The most dangerous place in the world....