Author Topic: LIST HOODS IN YO AREA  (Read 1846 times)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2003, 02:48:59 PM »
West Hills
The most dangerous place in the world....

I'm in North Hollywood....... Who else from this board is from the 818?

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2003, 02:51:42 PM »
dat orange coment wasnt funy ese
yes it was

nah it wasnt.. final straw IMO.. ruined this thread for no good reason... and with a cheap racial slur... bye

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2003, 02:56:41 PM »
Toronto is calm as fuck but every city has its hoods. The thing about Toronto is that it aint about sets or gangs, its all ethnic groups. Only niggaz bang.

Toronto broken down into 5 sections:

Scarborough-

This whole fuckin area over run by Tamils.
VVT/Tamil Tigers, they beefin with AK Kannan over in Etobicoke.

Mad Indians here too, (Desi Thugs), bunch of nigger sets (Versace Crew/Jamaican sets), Afghans (AFL). But Sri Lankans got Scarborough held down.

North York- Stretches from Weston to North Yonge, this is where you got ya niggaz bangin hard. Jane/Finch, Wilson, puuure Blood gangs out here. I guess Don Mills/Eglinton is the eastern border of North York. Flemington Park is pure niggaz, Thorncliffe Park is where you got these lil Pakis runnin around.

Down Town toronto- Regent Park crips. The whole projects is only 10 minute walk away from downtown. Its one projects, but its pure Bloods/Somalians in this project. Down Spadina, you got China Town, and Downtown is wher you got the Vietnamese, they dont play.

East York- Kinda breaks off from North York. Same shit applies.

Etobicoke-

This is where Im at. North Etobicoke you got Rexdale. Somalians/Niggaz/Afghans (Original Afghans), Rexdale is maaaaaaaad deep. Damn near all of Etobicoke is Cripped out, it starts at Rexdale.

Scarlett/Dixon- Scarlett Rd starts at Dundas and evetually turns into Dixon Rd. Im at the last building on Scarlett before it turns into Dixon (1025 Scarlett, big up!)
Scarlett got pure crips, Scarlett Wood courts, 1025. Dixon got Dixington Crips, and on Dixon/Islington, you got Academy Place, Izzi Crips. Dixon/Kipling is where you got the only flamed up section of Etobicoke, all them Somalis bang blood, but most of them Powder Puff.

South Etobicoke- West Mall/Rathburn/ you got pure immigrants up in here. You got Mabelle (Islington/Dundas), they dont bang no colours up here just they area. Me and Docky got a pass through here.

Missasuaga- Its like a borough outside of Toronto. They gopt every one up in there. Guyanese/West Indian/Afghans/Somalians/ Pure Niggaz/ Both blood and crips.

Thats a quick run down.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2003, 03:00:47 PM »
LMAO @ techs canadian gangs  ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2003, 03:02:39 PM »
Sunnydale - got alot of sets, it's tha 2nd largest housing project west of the missippi, right behind Nickerson Gardens in Watts...This area is 1 of da filthiest I seen...There's a civil war there rite now as we speak...53 gang related murders last year, and dats in only 1 housing project, pretty krayzie...

I also heard there are pretty much vampires there. and a hot vampire slayer as well.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2003, 03:41:10 PM »
LMAO @ techs canadian gangs  ::)

Listen up pussy. Just because you grew up in a nice subarban neighbourhood dont mean everyone else did either. You never been to this city so dont speak on it. And in Niagara, You;ll recognize how T Dot cats do it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2003, 03:49:03 PM »
In the S.G.V.

Covina = Prospero...that street is as ghetto as Covina gets...lol...its not entirely ghetto...but its nothin nice either...

Glendora = Claraday...nothin but apartments there...lots of white trash...lots of o.g.s too...always somethin goin on there

Azusa = almost anywhere in Azusa...as long as Azusa 13 is around...theres trouble...

Pomona = aside from the Fairgrounds...most of Pomona is shitty...lots of gang bangers...and a whole buncha bums...

Baldwin Park = Northside and Eastside...as long as NS and ES BP gangs are around...they will always be blastin each others and various other people...

El Monte = The streets El Monte Flores kick it...which are a lot...EJ RIZO can tell u bout that...he stays out there...

La Puente = not as bad as it used to be...still a lotta bangers...

Basset = the Watts of the S.G.V. lol...u cant go out there without expectin someone to blast...

Alhambra = not really hood...but its ran by the asian gangsters...ruthless muthafuckas

Rosemead = same as La Puente...except they have Lomas out there...thats a big gang...

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2003, 04:04:17 PM »
Atlanta...

DECATUR=It's suffering a graceful death. It's poor but middle class, loads of drugs and whores coming in now. It's sad seeing it.

JACKSON HIGHWAY=Some scary ass Cubans up in here.

MLK DRIVE=The "nigga" home. Controlled by my southside greenies, green caps and rags, lol.

LAKEWOOD=Cubans and blacks going at it all the motherfucking time.

MARIETTA=All the West Indians up in here, crazy ass place.

COLLEGE PARK=Just outside. Violent as hell, drug-ridden, truly sad to look upon.

EAST POINT=Again, just outside. Fights with the Campbeltown blacks, part of the MLK posse.

Peachtree used to be bad, not now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2003, 08:02:52 PM »
Bakersfield

most of bakersfield is hispanic so all areas are majority mexican but there's a lot of seperation

East Bakersfield- This is potentially the best and worst part of bakersfield, because Shit don't happen really unless it NEEDS to happen. people don't go around robbing and killing for the thrill of it . they do all that when it's personal. this side is prodominantly mexican, and all the gangs here are meixcan

West Bakersfield-this is more of a black/meixcan thing going on here some REAL bad parts here but not as big as east bakersfield

South Bakersfield- this is where blacks are strong with the crips and shit all between south , central , and west bakersfield is where you have the black gangs...most of the gangs here are transports from LA

North Bakersfield- aka oildale is all oakied out . the definition of white skin headed hicked nazi's live here. for the most part it's just all drunken white trash here, it's not THAT dangerous but of corse in any low income neighborhood you got your thugs. Neo Nazi's and hells angels live here

but what's wierd about bakersfield is that the inbetween s like SW bako NE bako SE , ect. are all really nice places  lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Duncan1

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2003, 08:44:50 PM »
San Diego

Barrio Logan/Logan Heights - Southcentral San Diego - Mexican gangbanger stronghold.

Lincoln Park/Skyline - Southeast San Diego - Mainly where all the blacks live in San Diego. Use to be really hard in the early 90's but now has turned into a black Suburb with a Police Station right in the middle.

Linda Vista - Had heavy Vietnamese Gangs in the early 90's

San Diego District Attorney has cleaned up San Diego with alot of creative tactics. Like Gang Injunctions putting restraining orders on people so they can't hang out with each other....lol

http://www.co.san-diego.ca.us/cnty/cntydepts/safety/da/protecting/ganginj.html

« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 08:45:38 PM by AL BUNDY »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2003, 09:13:30 PM »
South Providence RI.  Its kinda grimy as hell with mad hispanics and asian gangs.Some people laugh Oh u live in Mass\RI. But the whole stretch from boston to newyork along I95 is all city and . This may not be alot but there is at least 1 or 2 murders a week in south providence and i know in boston it is probaby more.I know this doesnt compare to the west but at least i live in an urban environment and not some farm in idaho.

Hater Player

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2003, 09:17:25 PM »
I know this doesnt compare to the west but at least i live in an urban environment and not some farm in idaho.

what u mean at least? u think its fuckin cool to live in poor fucked up places where ppl shank each other n shit ese? u fuckiin busta man u vatos dont know shit holmes. u think a person is harder if they live in dangerus places ur fuccin dumb ese

Gerz

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2003, 09:21:07 PM »
South Providence RI.  Its kinda grimy as hell with mad hispanics and asian gangs.Some people laugh Oh u live in Mass\RI. But the whole stretch from boston to newyork along I95 is all city and . This may not be alot but there is at least 1 or 2 murders a week in south providence and i know in boston it is probaby more.I know this doesnt compare to the west but at least i live in an urban environment and not some farm in idaho.

There aint no Hispanics there. That section is filled wit Crackers

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2003, 09:24:20 PM »
ok...lol  ::)

Gerz

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2003, 09:25:18 PM »
Crackers just like you, you pale face muthafucka.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 09:26:59 PM by Black Man »