Author Topic: LIST HOODS IN YO AREA  (Read 1847 times)

Hater Player

Re:LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2003, 09:27:02 PM »
stop wit dat racist shit holmes that aint right what if i called u a pinche mallate

Gerz

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2003, 09:38:29 PM »
stop wit dat racist shit holmes that aint right what if i called u a pinche mallate

shut the fuk up u bitch ass illegal

Hater Player

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2003, 09:41:51 PM »

o u done fucked up now ese, fuckin monkey ass bitch go back to the fields u fuckin mallate. at least my people get paid for work unlike ur dumb slave bitchass. fuckin ugly monkey bitch at night all a person can see is ur yellow ass teeth. when u guys have diarrea it looks like ur melting. haha i got myself crackin up at ur monkey ass fuckin puto ass culero chinga to pinche madre

Gerz

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2003, 09:46:26 PM »

o u done fucked up now ese, fuckin monkey ass bitch go back to the fields u fuckin mallate. at least my people get paid for work unlike ur dumb slave bitchass. fuckin ugly monkey bitch at night all a person can see is ur yellow ass teeth. when u guys have diarrea it looks like ur melting. haha i got myself crackin up at ur monkey ass fuckin puto ass culero chinga to pinche madre

Go cut my grass..Or how about i call The Migra and deport ur illgeal ass u fuckin beaner.

Hater Player

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2003, 09:48:45 PM »

Go cut my grass..Or how about i call The Migra and deport ur illgeal ass u fuckin beaner.

u fuckin monkeys shoulda never been freed u fuckin ugly pieces of shit all u vatos do is steal and kill fuckin bastards why dont u guys get jobs. the welfare place is full of u fuckin monkeys

Gerz

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2003, 09:55:09 PM »

u fuckin monkeys shoulda never been freed u fuckin ugly pieces of shit all u vatos do is steal and kill fuckin bastards why dont u guys get jobs. the welfare place is full of u fuckin monkeys

I found your daddy. He's stuck inside a chair..lol.. fuckin mexicans trying to sneek in our country, u dirty ugly brown skinned pieces of shit.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2003, 10:06:23 PM »
LMAO @ techs canadian gangs  ::)

Ur a fuckin idiot.....I suggest U kill yurself.....Exactly what a lil snobby suburban kid would say.....Shiiiit, I waz all da way in Australia and I seen gang related dirt goin down wit my own 2 eyes.....grow up.....

@ AL BUNDY.....San Diego is a vicious ass place, there's more to it than that.....ToNe, get up in this bitch.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2003, 10:51:40 PM »

Listen up pussy. Just because you grew up in a nice subarban neighbourhood dont mean everyone else did either. You never been to this city so dont speak on it. And in Niagara, You;ll recognize how T Dot cats do it.

lol , a tough canadian LOL wow that's a new one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2003, 11:40:15 PM »

Until you've been there, don't speak on them.  Toronto and Vancouver are bigger than a lot of American cities.  I can't speak on TO, but in Vancouver, we don't really have a lot of street gangs, it mostly organized Crime.  there's a lot of Hells Angels in the outskirts of Van, but we have tons of Asian gangs.  That, persians, and Veitnamese.  The persians are the ones you gotta keep away from.  

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2003, 01:24:12 AM »

I found your daddy. He's stuck inside a chair..lol.. fuckin mexicans trying to sneek in our country, u dirty ugly brown skinned pieces of shit.

and that my friend is a ban....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 01:24:29 AM by Overseer »

S.G.V.

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2003, 01:46:20 AM »

and that my friend is a ban....
lol...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2003, 01:55:57 AM »
fairfield

central fairfield - where the train station is.... loaded with junkies, always jumpin ppl who catch the train, holdin ppl up with blood-filled syringes. i speak from experience. i live around there.

fairfield west - where the schools are. loaded with asians, half of them involved in various gangs such as red dragon, 5T etc. all my homies live around there, but they arent gang related.

east fairfield - quiet area of fairfield, quiet. at night the shit goes down. every few days or so u hear gun shots n shit. a lot of old people live around there becuase the RSL is close to there. also filled with assyrian people who like to brawl.

kick ass album

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2003, 02:34:25 AM »
::stands up and applauds overseer::

orrale !!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2003, 03:30:50 AM »
In Darwin,

Casuarina: Bunch of gangs of kids from 8-16 running around attacking tourists and taxi drivers. And breaking shit and stuff.

Wagaman: There was a gang known as the Wagaman Boys and they were known all throughout Darwin. Its a bit of a ghetto.

Palmerston: South of Darwin, they have a couple of gangs. A couple of gangs you wouldnt really wanna walk by(If your not black).

Nightcliff/Parap: This is where all the drug dealers are.

Most of the other suburbs except the rich suburbs are pretty much like this.

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2003, 03:48:05 AM »
yo King tech Toronto sounds exactly like sydney man.
Sydney is run by all different ethnics groups too

Parramatta area is run by Christian lebanese, afghans, persians

Bankstown is run by muslim Lebanese
Campbelltown, penrith run by FOBS ( maoris, tongans, samoans etc.
Cabrammata is run by Vietnamese drug dealers
then theres Turks in auburn, Syrians in fairfield
then theres lots of asian gangs like sing wa, 14 k etc