Author Topic: LIST HOODS IN YO AREA  (Read 1843 times)

DJ_Jay_Deee

Re:LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2003, 04:34:32 AM »
Since teh Australians talking bout they dangerous places, i thought i give u a run down of my city. Melbounre.

Springvale - Fucking crazy place. VERY VERY BIG HERION PROBLEM. Heaps of asian gangs mainly vietnamese.

Footscray - U don't want to walk this place after drak. All kind of freaks walking around.

Brunswick - Where all the full crims hang out. A shit load of murders and gang activity.

Prahan/South Yarra - Inner city suburbs. A lot of criminal activity going on. A lot of murders. You will ussually find Greek and italian gangsa round here.
But if u go near the huge housing commissions, you will find a lot of homies.

Frankston - A fucking whole. You'll find real aussie bogans hanging around here. A lot of junkies/smackies and just staright up crims. Lots of drug activity.

Dandenong- Lots of gang wars around here. A lot of knifings, because it is hard to get guns (because of strict laws in aus).

St. Kilda - Full prostitutes. If u want cheap sex u head down here. A lot of bums aswell.

City - Of course the main city has lots of problems.

A lot of ethnic gangs in melbourne. It's a very multicultural city. The differences in these gangs cause a lot of problems.

I'm trying to prove that i'm hard, just telling the truth. To prove to people there is dnagerous places everywhere in the world.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 04:36:35 AM by 'Nuff Said »

TheSheriff

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2003, 04:49:11 AM »
Biggest violence problem in Aus is the abos. Well done Australian government, you created a resistance group, and trained them, to fight against you!

(talkin bout Alice Springs in particular, like how that place been taken voer n shit)

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2003, 05:38:39 AM »
Biggest violence problem in Aus is the abos. Well done Australian government, you created a resistance group, and trained them, to fight against you!

(talkin bout Alice Springs in particular, like how that place been taken voer n shit)

Fuck you nigga, I'm in Alice Springs right motherfucking now and you come down here and say it. This place hasn't been taken over by the Aboriginals, Its already OWNED bitch ass fool. A lot of business in Alice Springs are owned by the aboriginal people and we have every right to buy or sell or doing any motherfucking thing with whats ours.

You bitch ass Pauline Hanson supporter. One Nation dick ryder.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 05:47:22 AM by C-Bizz »

TheSheriff

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2003, 05:45:19 AM »
You want me to come to Alice Springs and say I feel sorry for the abos? Already did that.

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2003, 06:03:26 AM »
Come again man, come again.

TheSheriff

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2003, 06:27:11 AM »
Will everyone agree with me like last time?

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2003, 09:47:42 AM »

You see, the only problem I have against this is that it is racist, and the fact that I'm living in Alice Springs and I have this prick saying shit about people who could be my family, because I do have family here.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2003, 10:46:32 AM »
LMAO @ techs canadian gangs  ::)

Until you've been there, don't speak on them.  Toronto and Vancouver are bigger than a lot of American cities.  I can't speak on TO, but in Vancouver, we don't really have a lot of street gangs, it mostly organized Crime.  there's a lot of Hells Angels in the outskirts of Van, but we have tons of Asian gangs.  That, persians, and Veitnamese.  The persians are the ones you gotta keep away from.  

Word, I heard about Persians in Van city. I heard they are no joke. Persians here, especially the older guys roll deep, but the young ones are all punks. But I heard they serious out west.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2003, 11:14:13 AM »
In Darwin,

Casuarina: Bunch of gangs of kids from 8-16 running around attacking tourists and taxi drivers. And breaking shit and stuff.

Wagaman: There was a gang known as the Wagaman Boys and they were known all throughout Darwin. Its a bit of a ghetto.

Palmerston: South of Darwin, they have a couple of gangs. A couple of gangs you wouldnt really wanna walk by(If your not black).

Nightcliff/Parap: This is where all the drug dealers are.

Most of the other suburbs except the rich suburbs are pretty much like this.

I use 2 live in this piece of shit town for 6 months lol.....no joke.....I use 2 be at that Casuarina shops every week and shit.....1 of tha first fights I ever got into waz there near da lil arcade place in da bottom.....I went to skool in LEANYER, lived there too, ghetto ass place.....We use 2 have our own lil gang down there.....I know alot of real muthafucaz that throw down there and ain't no joke.....

@ Tech, I've also heard about tha Van City Persians, I have an uncle there, whenever I talk 2 him, he be like U gotta come here and visit, it's tha Tehran of Canada....lolol....

« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 11:14:56 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2003, 11:54:58 AM »
I dont know if there are more Persians in Vancity than Toronto (Theres 200,000 Persians here), but Im sure the ones out there more fucked in their heads.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2003, 12:28:39 PM »
In the S.G.V.

Covina = Prospero...that street is as ghetto as Covina gets...lol...its not entirely ghetto...but its nothin nice either...

Glendora = Claraday...nothin but apartments there...lots of white trash...lots of o.g.s too...always somethin goin on there

Azusa = almost anywhere in Azusa...as long as Azusa 13 is around...theres trouble...

Pomona = aside from the Fairgrounds...most of Pomona is shitty...lots of gang bangers...and a whole buncha bums...

Baldwin Park = Northside and Eastside...as long as NS and ES BP gangs are around...they will always be blastin each others and various other people...

El Monte = The streets El Monte Flores kick it...which are a lot...EJ RIZO can tell u bout that...he stays out there...

La Puente = not as bad as it used to be...still a lotta bangers...

Basset = the Watts of the S.G.V. lol...u cant go out there without expectin someone to blast...

Alhambra = not really hood...but its ran by the asian gangsters...ruthless muthafuckas

Rosemead = same as La Puente...except they have Lomas out there...thats a big gang...

word me and sgv live in the same area well kinda like 10 minutes away and shit so all the same places in the San Gabriel Valley (SGV) i live in El Monte and it used to be worst acctually from what i remember but now its not as bad but i never really got associated with that stuff so i wouldnt really know but all i know is that from when i was a lil kid all i would hear is "Flores" thats the gang that rolls out here.....El Monte can be pretty ghetto ask anyone in LA if they know El Monte and they would prob tell you its ghetto as hell....i acctually live in South El Monte they are two differnent cities but almost the same thing but its not as bad as people make it out to seem it just carries a bad rap i think

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2003, 02:30:59 PM »
In Darwin,

Casuarina: Bunch of gangs of kids from 8-16 running around attacking tourists and taxi drivers. And breaking shit and stuff.

Wagaman: There was a gang known as the Wagaman Boys and they were known all throughout Darwin. Its a bit of a ghetto.

Palmerston: South of Darwin, they have a couple of gangs. A couple of gangs you wouldnt really wanna walk by(If your not black).

Nightcliff/Parap: This is where all the drug dealers are.

Most of the other suburbs except the rich suburbs are pretty much like this.

I use 2 live in this piece of shit town for 6 months lol.....no joke.....I use 2 be at that Casuarina shops every week and shit.....1 of tha first fights I ever got into waz there near da lil arcade place in da bottom.....I went to skool in LEANYER, lived there too, ghetto ass place.....We use 2 have our own lil gang down there.....I know alot of real muthafucaz that throw down there and ain't no joke.....

@ Tech, I've also heard about tha Van City Persians, I have an uncle there, whenever I talk 2 him, he be like U gotta come here and visit, it's tha Tehran of Canada....lolol....

dang man, when was this? coz yo that arcade einsteins shut down like 2-3 years ago. yeah darwin is shit, but yo you dont know what you've lost til its gone.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2003, 03:07:19 PM »
Toronto is grimy as hell now all those afghans thinkin they run shit or sumthin.

I live in Mississauga now its ok just gotta watch out who your mouthin off to esp in FeildGate/bloor area the serlankens run the drugs over there you can buy rock behind the old dairy queen for cheap, Queen Fredrica is another dump but allota cats be getting shot of rags and stupid shit like that.

pappy

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2003, 03:47:06 PM »
bayside is pretty tough.  last week some1 stuffed screech in a locker

The Watcher

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2003, 10:33:06 PM »
Sunnydale has Buffy, u gotta watch out for her
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12