Author Topic: LIST HOODS IN YO AREA  (Read 1842 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:LIST HOODS IN YO AREA
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2003, 10:07:10 AM »
Toronto is grimy as hell now all those afghans thinkin they run shit or sumthin.

I live in Mississauga now its ok just gotta watch out who your mouthin off to esp in FeildGate/bloor area the serlankens run the drugs over there you can buy rock behind the old dairy queen for cheap, Queen Fredrica is another dump but allota cats be getting shot of rags and stupid shit like that.

One of my boys used to live in Fieldgate, and I still got boys on Queen Frederica.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2003, 06:52:56 PM »
Yeah right man,thats cool I used to live on Queen Fred back in the day, its good to see west coast fans,every one around here listen to eminem and 50  :-X

Suga Foot

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2003, 09:43:21 PM »
I dont know if there are more Persians in Vancity than Toronto (Theres 200,000 Persians here), but Im sure the ones out there more fucked in their heads.

I doubt we have more.  Toronto is almost twice the size of Vancoo population wise.  But we do have some messed up Persians here.  They're not into beating people up, they're into shooting and cutting faces.  Luckily, I'm in good with the persians in my area.   ;D  I was at a club a while back and there was a fight, it was basically the Persians vs. The Whites vs. The Asians.  It was wild.  I just sat down in a booth and pretended like I was protecting the girls, but really I'm just a punk, lol.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2003, 12:44:26 AM »
I dont know if there are more Persians in Vancity than Toronto (Theres 200,000 Persians here), but Im sure the ones out there more fucked in their heads.

I doubt we have more.  Toronto is almost twice the size of Vancoo population wise.  But we do have some messed up Persians here.  They're not into beating people up, they're into shooting and cutting faces.  Luckily, I'm in good with the persians in my area.   ;D  I was at a club a while back and there was a fight, it was basically the Persians vs. The Whites vs. The Asians.  It was wild.  I just sat down in a booth and pretended like I was protecting the girls, but really I'm just a punk, lol.

I lived in Vancouver for awhile and it's the Vietnamese (Nammers) and East Indians (Dips) you got to worry about. Most of the murders are caused by them. Not many Persians outside of the North Shore and Coquitlam areas.

Places I lived and their worst areas:
Los Angeles  - We all know the famous places from the music and movies.
Vancouver - Chinatown, East Van are the only bad places and they aren't even that bad except for Main and Hastings.
Houston - Fifth Ward, Third Ward
Miami - Little Havana, the Triangle, Little Haiti

Suga Foot

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2003, 08:39:34 AM »
I lived in Vancouver for awhile and it's the Vietnamese (Nammers) and East Indians (Dips) you got to worry about. Most of the murders are caused by them. Not many Persians outside of the North Shore and Coquitlam areas.
Well I live in Port Moody (right next to Coquitlam) so yeah, I'm always runnin into Persians.

Vancouver - Chinatown, East Van are the only bad places and they aren't even that bad except for Main and Hastings.

Main and Hastings is getting a lot better now.  The police have really been cracking down on the Downtown Eastside, because the olympic comitee has been in town.  They're tryin to show that Vancoo is a safe place (wich it is).  So that whole area is getting a lot better.  Everybody has basically just moved into alley's or Pigeon Park.  But there's always long lines outside the Safe Injection Site.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2003, 04:26:50 PM »
Gold Coast has no gangs or no bad neighbourhoods, here it's all gravy it's just a hard out party city.

BUT in Auckland New Zealand is a different story. Auckland is a pretty rough town, nothing compared to US I Bet but there's NZ has huge populations of Samoans and Tongans and they can get funky.

Auckland's got Bloods & Crips believe it or not, there's a lot of local street gangs, almost everyone out there tries to be in some sort of gang and they funk hard out.

The worst hood part is South Auckland, with the hood called Otara taking the cake, then there's Central Auckland where i lived while I stayed in NZ. and areas like Sandrigham are pretty violent.

People don't usually get murdered, but it's very easy to get your ass beat down and loose your shoes/jacket wuteva, that happens often.

Now...Belgrade, Serbia..where I was born, I went back there this January/February and THAT place is fucking gangsta. Organised crime everywhere, they got TV shows where the bring on Mobsters for interviews and shit. It's no joke, I haven't been to the US but I doubt that US is more dangerous then there. I stayed in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods whiel I was there and the first week there was gunshots all night everynight.

If ya'll followed the news around March, Serbian Prime Minister got assasinated, by a orgonised crime group called Zemun, Group. Zemun is a neighbourhood of Belgrade where I lived for 10 years while I live in Serbia.

Fuck Gangsters though, they fuck up communities.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2003, 04:42:15 AM »
yea man I used to live in Auckland too a few years ago, I used to live in Kelston

Auckland is pretty much like what FILA AUS said theres a big pacific island population and also a lot of maoris and these fools are crazy

theres also blood and crips there
also a few years back people used to get into fights over East side and west side beleive or not

Once me and my friend went to East auckland, We were from West auckland and my friend was wearing  a  2Pac shirt so 3 cunts come up to us and start talking shit we get into a brawl with them then after it was broken up they left and came back with more cunts me and homie just ran off caught the bus and went back to our side of town ;D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2003, 10:09:23 PM »
Kelston...damn...i knew a lot of girls that went to Kelston Girls High, there was sooooo much bomb bitches from that school. I hardly ever saw an ugly girl in that uniform, they were all so fine.

Where do you live now??

CITY I RIDE FOR...

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2003, 09:48:33 AM »
Gold Coast has no gangs or no bad neighbourhoods, here it's all gravy it's just a hard out party city.

BUT in Auckland New Zealand is a different story. Auckland is a pretty rough town, nothing compared to US I Bet but there's NZ has huge populations of Samoans and Tongans and they can get funky.

Auckland's got Bloods & Crips believe it or not, there's a lot of local street gangs, almost everyone out there tries to be in some sort of gang and they funk hard out.

The worst hood part is South Auckland, with the hood called Otara taking the cake, then there's Central Auckland where i lived while I stayed in NZ. and areas like Sandrigham are pretty violent.

People don't usually get murdered, but it's very easy to get your ass beat down and loose your shoes/jacket wuteva, that happens often.

Now...Belgrade, Serbia..where I was born, I went back there this January/February and THAT place is fucking gangsta. Organised crime everywhere, they got TV shows where the bring on Mobsters for interviews and shit. It's no joke, I haven't been to the US but I doubt that US is more dangerous then there. I stayed in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods whiel I was there and the first week there was gunshots all night everynight.

If ya'll followed the news around March, Serbian Prime Minister got assasinated, by a orgonised crime group called Zemun, Group. Zemun is a neighbourhood of Belgrade where I lived for 10 years while I live in Serbia.

Fuck Gangsters though, they fuck up communities.

Yeah I was living in Brisbane like a month ago and the Gold Coast is only for tourists and hot chicks. Woodridge was abit of a ghetto, full of Pacific Islanders and that. Hoping to be there for schoolies 2004  ;D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2003, 03:05:23 AM »
yeah bro,

if ur here for schoolies then get at me and you can kick it with us, i'll take u to some parties.

Schoolies this yeah is going to be biggest one for the last 10 years, there's over 50,000 school leavers coming up. It's going to be a huge orgy!!! HAHA

CITY I RIDE FOR...

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2003, 10:08:08 AM »
i dont graduate til next year. but i am trying to get there this year.

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2003, 06:05:10 PM »
this is What Mississauga got...

------------
WOODLANDS
------------
-pure Bloods
most of them r niggaz, but in the blood gangs theyre r some indian wannabes too, but oh well, they got initiated and got in.
-P.M
thts the Punjabi Mafia, runs thru the whole Toronto.
-50-B
this is another strong ass punjabi gang, hardcore.
-F.B.I
Fully Blooded Indians, these people r hardcore to the fullest, they don c who u r, or wht u got.
-A.B.Gz
All Brown Gangstaz, this a new gang, consists of Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians and mexicans.
-Brown Bandits
Another rival browm gang, consists of the same as ABG'z.
-T.B.T aka Tamil Tigers, the strongest, hardcorest gang of Canada

--------------
STREETSVILLE --The are I rep.
--------------
-S.C
Streets Crips, very hardcore, containin, niggaz, pakiz, indians nd some mexicans
-AZN boys
Chinese gang, fuk em
-Bloods
another lil blood gangs of niggaz, nd brown ppl.
--------------
Rick Hansen      This area is known for its high skool, chiks nd money :D
--------------
-Brown Bandits(read above)
-F.B.I(read above)
-WestSideLankans
part of Tamil Tigers
-P.M(read above)
-50-B(read above)
------------
T.L Kennedy
------------
-WestSideLankans(read above)
this area is pure tamils, u fuk around, they come wit Aks and huuuge shining swords to chop ur head off, thts wht they do, these ppl. say tht they beleive in sword more than a God.(geeeese) u mostly see them in a fight with huuuuuge swords.

---------------
Clarkson
---------------
Crips and Bloods, all there and also
-T.B.T aka Tamil Tigers,
-FBI
-50-b

these r the most bangin sides, more sides too, but kant typemore, neways, longcut in shortcut,
Canada's biggest gang is Tamil Tigers, sub parts : T.B.T, BT WestsideLankans,

Hardcorest Tamil Tigers : Tuxedo Court, thise a tamil tiger kru, in Scarborough, all tamil tigers r doggs with each other, they dont fite with each other, but they come to bak each other up without neone askin for bak up, this Tuxedo Court T.T kru is the hardest, ne fight ths gona to the limits, is finishded of by this kru, no guns, no steel rods, just nd just huuuuuuge SWORDS.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2003, 07:22:09 PM »
Canada's biggest gang is Tamil Tigers, sub parts : T.B.T, BT WestsideLankans,

No it's not.

TheSheriff

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2003, 07:30:31 PM »
I heard like 10 members of TBT got shot round New Year facin off with some Detroit guys who had come up for a party.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2003, 10:33:56 PM »
San Diego...

Southeast San Diego pretty much coverz a big area, with a lotta different hoodz:

Skyline, major blood hood (Skyline Piru). Housing actually aint that bad out thea, but skyline damn near alwayz beefin wit sumbody so it really aint shit to fuk with.

Lincoln Park, also major blood area (Lincoln Park Bloodz). They rival wit Skyline, and basically border eachother...so the area between (Euclid) has alwayz been trip. Cross-streetz of Euclid and Imperial out hea are labeled "Tha 4 cornerz of Death".

Emerald Hillz, anotha blood area. Same as Skyline, the housing aint bad...but always had a lotta gang prollemz out that way.

Paradise Hillz, mostly Filipino neighborhood. Borders with Skyline (on the southside).

Southcrest, called "The South". Alotta bloodz out there too (59 Brims).

Encanto, right near Skyline. Anotha blood area.

Market St and Imperial Ave stretch from downtown all the way to SouthEast. Tha areas between tha 30'z and 40'z blockz are mostly crip neighborhoodz (Neighborhood Cripz, etc.)

Barrio Logan, mexican hood. A lotta ese's n shit. I honestly aint neva down that way much.

Golden Hillz, Anotha mexican hood.

Shelltown, Same as above lol.

National City, a real big area. Mostly mexican and sum filipinos and asians. Used tah be considered the worst place in Kali for carjackings. Shit iz a lil calmed down now frum before, but Highland still getz crackin wit lo-lo'z frum time to time.

East San Diego, spreads pretty far...frum Wabash all the way out to 58th St. Tha Mid City area alwayz been bad. University Ave and El Cajon Blvd (ho stroll). Theyve tried cleanin it up wit a big ass police station, but sumbody put bullet holes in it not long ago lol. Alotta crips out that way.

North Park, nickname..."The Nutty'z, or The Nutty P'z". Just west of East Daygo, wierd ass neighborhood. Right between the ghetto and the gay neighborhood. But also a lotta cripz out there.

Linda Vista, Mostly mexican and Asians. Asian cripz, and Linda Vista 13. Also Linda Vista Cripz.

Theres a lotta otha places in tha city, but too many to mention. Cus each area got a place where shit getz crazee. El Cajon City got they own shit goin on. Oceanside up in North County got alotta gangz crackin out there too. Alotta Samoans and shit.

Shit has gotten better out here tho since like 92. But this year, at least tha first 5 months of tha year actually been crackin. Shit was poppin off alot in Southeast. Even one of tha biggest rapperz in tha city (Damu) got shot in tha chest early in tha year. And tha summer alwayz heatz up.