Author Topic: Calling Out Gary & Emmanuel  (Read 571 times)

hector

Re:Calling Out Gary & Emmanuel
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2003, 06:40:16 PM »
EEEEEEEEEYYY  Alf....call 10-10-321 and call Mike Piazza to get the dick out of your hairy ass  EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

Naw, Mikes my buddy.  Him and Willie, they just hit it off and are like best buds.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2003, 06:40:19 PM »
Oh shit ALF is here............ ;D Alf you still in Florida right?

I hope you make a comeback.
Bring Mr. T into action

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2003, 06:42:32 PM »
Mr T and Al Bundy will be here shortly, I'm told!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2003, 06:43:23 PM »
if only you were original and half as funny as the sohh aliases i might crack a smile.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2003, 06:44:33 PM »
EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY Groucho.....meet me in ALs restroom.....I'll show you a cigar  EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2003, 06:45:45 PM »
if only you were original and half as funny as the sohh aliases i might crack a smile.

*sighs* Lowtax, where are thou?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2003, 07:11:14 PM »

*sighs* Lowtax, where are thou?
you idiots do realize the whole point of an alias is to post under another name, right? posters here overdo everything and ruin it. just like those ebaum pictures. once one person tries it everyone does. this place is nothing but sheep anymore. i now see why everyone is leaving.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2003, 07:14:01 PM »
Then leave. This is the best G Spot has been since September 11, 2001.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2003, 07:19:42 PM »
this shit is fuckin hilarious lol lmao lo lol

wait till seer wakes up lol o lolol lol

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2003, 07:27:51 PM »
EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY     Hell yea.....no racist shit, no name calling, no bickering....jus straight clownin.   EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

btw....I wanna fuck you Mrs. Cunniham

soufside

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2003, 11:04:25 PM »

you idiots do realize the whole point of an alias is to post under another name, right? posters here overdo everything and ruin it. just like those ebaum pictures. once one person tries it everyone does. this place is nothing but sheep anymore. i now see why everyone is leaving.
Don't be upset hoe! Just because you can't have fun and grab hoes like Manny Moe!

**Break dances out of thread**

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2003, 10:04:38 AM »
No! You know what Fonzie? The next time they have celebrity boxing, I'm challenging you!

hey soufside...just a question...

...what happend to your speech impediment or lack of grammer due to not much schooling...just wondering ?

Cos you talking like a different person

pZ