Author Topic: Bored Yet????? If So Then This The Place..........  (Read 590 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bored Yet????? If So Then This The Place......
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2001, 03:23:59 PM »
Ah hell nah, someone slap me with a fish and tell me he didn't jus post some shit from a novel up in here. I detest books. They are one thing that put's me to sleep when I don't wanna.

I especially hate when we reading a book in class. I just wanna go to sleep and not wake up until all books have been burned.

The only books I read are people's autoboigraphy's like Scottish International Goalkeeper Jim Leighton's book or West Ham Striker Paulo Di Canio. Jim Leighton book is a classic and I've only read one paragraph of the Di Canio book so no comment on it there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2001, 03:24:29 PM »

Do you know when you go to sleep at nights that if you wake up with a bruise the next morning it's cause little small kangaroo's were punching you while you were sleeping. It's a known fact. They live under your bed. They be called Bekanmon (science name) which makes out to be Bed Kangatoo Monsters and they're like Pokemon only smaller and they can't shot electrivit out of their arms or blow flames from their mouth and they don't have a master that is the end of a cigarette, Ash. Their master is called Dave because dave is a boring and pointless name just like this story I just told you.

WOW I DID NOT KNOW THAT
THANKS FO TELLIN US

AIGHT AM OFF 2 GO TWAT DEM LIL KANGAROOS BEFO I GET SUM SHUT EYE
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2001, 03:29:34 PM »

Ah hell nah, someone slap me with a fish and tell me he didn't jus post some shit from a novel up in here. I detest books. They are one thing that put's me to sleep when I don't wanna.

I especially hate when we reading a book in class. I just wanna go to sleep and not wake up until all books have been burned.

The only books I read are people's autoboigraphy's like Scottish International Goalkeeper Jim Leighton's book or West Ham Striker Paulo Di Canio. Jim Leighton book is a classic and I've only read one paragraph of the Di Canio book so no comment on it there.

hell yeah am feelin that
espesh wen da fuckin teach is like tryina get u 2 read sum fuckin poncy play "an inspector calls" wats up wit dat shit??an ur like 4 pages behind lol
ah shit he just posted 2 chapters lol
i only read books on kb like by pat o'keiffe an boxers biographies n autos like now am readin nigel benns autobiography.tis thrillin stuff lol, ah actually i aint read dat fo like 2 months imma go read it lol also sum book called er.....cant remember bout boxin er...... sum guy becomes a boxer over 2 years n its his story man i cant even remember who its by aw fuck it i gave up on dis brain a long long time ago
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2001, 03:33:35 PM »
Just glad I could be of assistance cause people don't know about them Bekamon's.

Also yeah I read "The Inspector Call's" last year and it was the worst load of pish ever. And the film on it makes the book interesting.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2001, 03:33:44 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaahhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH
FUCK ME OW OW OW OW OW
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

er......sorry am in great pain
man dat hurts aaaaaaaah
i fought it wud b brill idea 2 put ice on ma lip rite 2 bring sweelin down
well er........ did u know dat wen u put like dry ice on yo lip it kinda sticks?????
WELL I FUCKIN DO NOWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWW N RITE ON DA SPLIT AS WELL Y'OUCCCCCCCCH N THEN HAVIN 2 PULL IT OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAH DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER DO THIS
learn from this please aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2001, 03:37:26 PM »

Just glad I could be of assistance cause people don't know about them Bekamon's.

Also yeah I read "The Inspector Call's" last year and it was the worst load of pish ever. And the film on it makes the book interesting.

AHAHAHAH FO REAL??
THAT BLACK N WHITE FILM MAN THAT WAS A PISS TAKE N AT THE END WEN DA CHAIR IS LIKE ROCKIN ON ITS OWN IN DAT ROOM, HAHAH I WAS LIKE EH??SO HES A GHOST DEN?? FUCKIN BOOOOOORING
ACTUALLY I ONLY SAW DAT BIT CUZ I JSUT WOKE UP  ;D
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2001, 03:38:42 PM »

aaaaaaaaaaahhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH
FUCK ME OW OW OW OW OW
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

er......sorry am in great pain
man dat hurts aaaaaaaah
i fought it wud b brill idea 2 put ice on ma lip rite 2 bring sweelin down
well er........ did u know dat wen u put like dry ice on yo lip it kinda sticks?????
WELL I FUCKIN DO NOWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWW N RITE ON DA SPLIT AS WELL Y'OUCCCCCCCCH N THEN HAVIN 2 PULL IT OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAH DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER DO THIS
learn from this please aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Everybody know that ice stick to your lip if you leave it for a while. Man r u really that stupid? No wonder you were like 4 pages behind when reading a book in class. YOu sure it wasn't more than 4....... j/k  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2001, 03:41:04 PM »
Well if you go to bed then you won't be bored.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2001, 03:41:52 PM »

AHAHAHAH FO REAL??
THAT BLACK N WHITE FILM MAN THAT WAS A PISS TAKE N AT THE END WEN DA CHAIR IS LIKE ROCKIN ON ITS OWN IN DAT ROOM, HAHAH I WAS LIKE EH??SO HES A GHOST DEN?? FUCKIN BOOOOOORING
ACTUALLY I ONLY SAW DAT BIT CUZ I JSUT WOKE UP  ;D

THE INSPECTOR IS A GHOST??????  :o :o :o :o :o

I always had him pencilled in as "The Ghost Of Christmas Past". Dayum I was so wrong and way of the mark.

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2001, 03:42:36 PM »

Everybody know that ice stick to your lip if you leave it for a while. Man r u really that stupid? No wonder you were like 4 pages behind when reading a book in class. YOu sure it wasn't more than 4....... j/k  ;D

AHAHAHA
u callin me stupid???
eh eh eh
actually u gotta point there

p.s say dat u laffed at my jokes, i betcha did
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2001, 03:48:05 PM »

THE INSPECTOR IS A GHOST??????  :o :o :o :o :o

I always had him pencilled in as "The Ghost Of Christmas Past". Dayum I was so wrong and way of the mark.

haha look whos da stupid one lol did u fail yo exams??? lol
u stupid lol
cos rite he cums 2 teach um a lesson rite cus he aint a real inspector , he called inspector goole ( notice goole=ghoul)
man u really r stupid lol
i didnt even read da fuckin play proply n i got it lol
well its a theory neway, ders uva ones but yanow?? who ad fuck cares????
also i wud like 2 point out that cus i just put 4 ?'s imma get sum sad face: ??? i dont want it 2 b unhappy face i just wanna use ????????s o stop givin me a fuckin sad face!! i aint sad!! i jus wanana hav da freedom of usin ????? sheeeeeesh giv my freedom of question marking
man i really am bored
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2001, 03:53:12 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!  ;D

Man wot the hell r you talking about. I ain't even got my exam resutls yet. I don't get them until August the 14th or summin'

Man you calling me stupid and you blethering jibberish to me. Some1 please slap him with a branch until he wakes up j/k  ;D ;D

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2001, 03:59:33 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!  ;D

Man wot the hell r you talking about. I ain't even got my exam resutls yet. I don't get them until August the 14th or summin'

Man you calling me stupid and you blethering jibberish to me. Some1 please slap him with a branch until he wakes up j/k  ;D ;D

aaaaaah u'z da stupid 1
am not a guy
im a gAl
read my computer type
A GURL NOT BWOY A GIRL!!!!!
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2001, 04:16:59 PM »
N-Imy = Stupid

My Bad. And there was me having thinking you a boy. Man how stupid of me. So you fancy me right?

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2001, 04:21:42 PM »

N-Imy = Stupid

My Bad. And there was me having thinking you a boy. Man how stupid of me. So you fancy me right?

JEAAAAAAAH FO SHIZZLA MA NIZZLA
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt