Author Topic: Terminater for GOVERNOR!  (Read 367 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Terminater for GOVERNOR!
« on: June 17, 2003, 10:06:03 PM »
apparently we californians are kicking Gay Davis out of office soon

and APPARENTLY Arnold Swartzanegger is said to run

what do you think?

personally i think this would be aiight, i mean he'd rep cali perfectly cuz he's an actor , he's a health nut, and he's  8)

plus he's high on education, which gray davis wasn't

so if he can fix our situation with our schools getting jacked of money he'd be the perfect fit , plus he could help our states debt cuz he's a marketable figure.....he'd be whoring us out but hey whatever works

also i think Dianne Fienstien would be great as well, but fuck she's no Terminator

what do y'all think

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bigg AG

Re:Terminater for GOVERNOR!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 01:40:53 AM »
damn thats hella tight. im out!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 10:30:08 AM »
fuck yeah, I'm stoked.  He will be the first person I ever vote for, unless the presidential election pops up before his, then I will vote for anyone besides bush.

but yeah I think arnie would make a great gov for the following reasons:

He is already rich and sucessful, he doesn't need this to make him more rich and sucessful.  Unlike other politicians who haven't had earlier sucess like arnie.  This leads to arnie actually doing things for the people, and not for himself.

he likes kids and is all about helping kids have good lives.  I think he will put a lot of money into education, unlike that lying bastard gray davis.

I think arnie could relate to the public much better than other politicians.

He isn't all obessed with politics, and doesn't know a whole lot about them (compared to people like Gray davis)  Which means things he does will probably actually beneifit the public.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 01:21:57 PM »
yeah ever since i can remember all you see is him doing some kind of charity stuf

also i just thought about something, if he wins imagine what his reelection slogan would be : "I'll Be Back"

lol

Cold Bishop

• Lil Geezy
  • WCRydaz.com
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 03:06:25 PM »
Why can't he run for governor of my state? :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 09:51:46 PM »
fuck yeah, I'm stoked.  He will be the first person I ever vote for, unless the presidential election pops up before his, then I will vote for anyone besides bush.

How stupid are you?  You realize Arnold and George Bush are old buddies, right?  Arnolds a die-hard republican, he agrees with everything George Bush says, and you'll elect him just because he looks cool?  This proves that you don't understand politics, or the issues at hand, you're just voting for the characters he plays in movies.

Just to clarify, I love Arnold and would love to see him when the governorship of Cali, maybe it'll clean up some of the dumbass stuff that's going on out there.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 11:08:37 PM »
How stupid are you?  You realize Arnold and George Bush are old buddies, right?  Arnolds a die-hard republican, he agrees with everything George Bush says, and you'll elect him just because he looks cool?  This proves that you don't understand politics, or the issues at hand, you're just voting for the characters he plays in movies.

Just to clarify, I love Arnold and would love to see him when the governorship of Cali, maybe it'll clean up some of the dumbass stuff that's going on out there.

Actually you don't know what the fuck I know about politics, so how about you shut your fuckin piehole.  Next time I want your say on my knowledge I'll fuckin ask!

And no I am not gonna vote for him just cause he looks cool, but your damn right that I would.  Just about anybody could make a better president than George "fuck the citizens of the USA in the ass" Bush.  You're the fuckin moron that is brain washed by bush and the rest of government.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2003, 06:32:52 AM »
^^ If you hate bush, then why would you elect Arnold? LOL you're so fucking STUPID.  There's a party out there, called the Republicans.  They're both members.  They believe the EXACT SAME THING.  Arnold is a frequent guest at the white house of both BUSH'S.  CAN I POUND IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ANY HARDER... if you hate bush, why would you elect someone in california, who thinks JUST LIKE HIM?  You say I'm brain washed, but your bitch ass hates bush just because you think it's cool to.  If you knew a damn thing about politics, you'd hate Swarzie too, but you're not knowledgeable enough to even realize that they're both members of the same damn party?  That's like saying you hate one cop becuase he carries a gun, but don't hate the cop right next to him.  ARNOLD AND BUSH ARE GUILTY OF THE SAME STUFF, if you hate Bush, you hate Arnold, vice versa.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2003, 01:09:50 PM »
your right trauma, I totally forgot for a second there that Arnold and Bush are actually the same person.  Damn they did a good job in predator.  Now would you tell me what I know about sports?

Genius

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2003, 03:09:54 PM »
First a retarded crackhead for president, and now an illiterate dumbfuck for governor of the most prosperous state? What the fuck is this country coming to? We are putting our lives in the hands of idiots.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2003, 06:08:41 PM »
good looking out trauma  ;) that was funny and TRUE

oh and for whoever the hell said arnold was illiterate , you're fucking retarted....he's austrian, he's got an accent, he's not some slacked jawed yokle.

Genius

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2003, 06:45:53 PM »
Yes, I know he's Austrian and has an accent, but that doesn't change the fact that he's on about the same intellectual level that George W. Bush is. Both of these men are idiots. Imagine how long it would take Arnold to give a speech; people complain now about political events taking up every channel for hours, with Arnold a speech might take 32 hours. Seriously, Arnold for governor of California? This has got to be the joke of the century.

Genius

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2003, 06:47:38 PM »
good looking out trauma  ;) that was funny and TRUE

you're fucking retarted....

Ironic that the real retard can't spell retarded. ::) 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2003, 07:01:16 PM »
you know you lost an argument when you resort to being someone's spell checker

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2003, 07:02:41 PM »
Yes, I know he's Austrian and has an accent, but that doesn't change the fact that he's on about the same intellectual level that George W. Bush is. Both of these men are idiots. Imagine how long it would take Arnold to give a speech; people complain now about political events taking up every channel for hours, with Arnold a speech might take 32 hours. Seriously, Arnold for governor of California? This has got to be the joke of the century.

well you don't have a problem with his politics , you got a problem with his speeches