Author Topic: Terminater for GOVERNOR!  (Read 366 times)

Genius

Re:Terminater for GOVERNOR!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2003, 07:14:36 PM »
Actually I do disagree with his politics. He has the same views as Bush, and I despise Bush's views. So, I don't like Arnold any better. So before you jump to more conclusions (I'm retarded, you won an argument, I disagree with his speeches and not his politics) please know what the fuck you're talking about before you state anything.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 07:23:02 PM »
funny you're only saying all that only AFTER trauma said he shared all of his views, if you know his political views tell me them in detail

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2003, 07:27:20 PM »
You'll actually find Arnie is a very literate and personable man, who reads the classics in nearly all fields.

Owen
A Life Long Whig

Genius

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2003, 07:31:39 PM »
Did Trauma make that statement before or after my first post on this thread? Before. If I would've made my comments, and Trauma would've stated it after, then yes you could say "you're only saying that...."
Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions dumb one. Arnold himself said in an interview that he "agrees with Bush's views and actions". Plus, he's a Republican, I'm not. :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 07:33:02 PM by Genius »

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2003, 07:32:33 PM »
Dude's a good guy, he's funny, he'd make a great governor.  Of course the republican intolerant should steer clear.  

Genius

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2003, 07:44:18 PM »
Nobody could've said it better than Warren Beatty: "this is a slow-motion coup d'etat of big money interests over the public interest".

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2003, 07:45:00 PM »
Genius, answer my point, please.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2003, 07:52:12 PM »
Nobody could've said it better than Warren Beatty: "this is a slow-motion coup d'etat of big money interests over the public interest".

Actually, I could say it better.  "this is all a game"

Genius

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2003, 07:54:21 PM »
Mr. T, you believe that Arnold is very literate and a personable man who reads the classics. I don't know how you want me to answer that because there was no question. All you did is state your opinion. You already know mine. Now if you had a question I would answer it.

As for Scorpion, good one, lol.