Author Topic: Possible Roscoe Interview  (Read 104 times)

young_assassin

• Lil Geezy
Possible Roscoe Interview
« on: June 18, 2003, 10:03:05 AM »
I'm in talks with Priority right now about a Roscoe interview, and it might go down tomorrow, I dont knoe yet, but for now, I want peopel to submite questions for the interview.  Send them to webmaster@youngassassins.com and only there.  The interview might be short so make sure your questions are good!

http://www.youngassassins.com/

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Possible Roscoe Interview
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 11:59:34 AM »
lol, so is west coast 2k and wckillaz.net.. and god knows what other sites are doing ones as well..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 12:10:55 PM »
yea i aint doin the one i was supposed to do cause itd be ridicolous havin all these sites do 1

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 12:18:30 PM »
ask  him how he feels about all these artists half assing all their records and not putting out anything above the average/mediocre level.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 12:25:13 PM »
askin him about his views on kurupt standing by and watching bad azz being beaten within a an inch of his life

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

young_assassin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 12:31:05 PM »
lol, so is west coast 2k and wckillaz.net.. and god knows what other sites are doing ones as well..

Hahaha, how much do you wanna bet we all ask the same questions?

funkstylz

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 12:49:03 PM »
ask him why they didn't go the lengths of making a video for smooth sailin , as that track could've made his record go platinum