Author Topic: Dead End - Ice-T & ICP  (Read 106 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Dead End - Ice-T & ICP
« on: June 18, 2003, 12:59:35 PM »
Has anyone heard this?  Each tells his point of view from sitting on Death Row awaiting execution.  It's from 1999 or 2000.  It's tight though...Ice T and Insane Clown Posse.

DX from A.T.L.

Re:Dead End - Ice-T & ICP
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 01:06:33 PM »
Man that sounds like some ill shit. Yo Cracka J
Does ICP have a website/forum and is it up to date? and man they shows seems off the hook, although I'd be pissed getting sprayed thru a whole concert with Faygo. Shit everyone in Detroit grew up on Faygo and Vernors,  ;D

I actually have to start hearing some of their shit. Did they always incorporate Rock into their music or were they an original hip-hop group like Kid Rock was back in the day?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 01:14:12 PM »
Man that sounds like some ill shit. Yo Cracka J
Does ICP have a website/forum and is it up to date? and man they shows seems off the hook, although I'd be pissed getting sprayed thru a whole concert with Faygo. Shit everyone in Detroit grew up on Faygo and Vernors,  ;D

I actually have to start hearing some of their shit. Did they always incorporate Rock into their music or were they an original hip-hop group like Kid Rock was back in the day?

They've always incorporated a bit of rock into their music (since 1992), but I'd say 75% of their music sounds hip-hop.....

Their official website is: www.insaneclownposse.com

I'd really recommend checking out an album called Dark Lotus - Tales from the Lotus Pod.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 09:26:08 AM »
this is tight song, excellent concept, one of my fave ICP songs (don;t feel them too much though) and Ice-T always comes tight

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris