Author Topic: {Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an Maestro <<<winners  (Read 634 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:{Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an I-Bo
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2003, 09:58:02 AM »
fucking newbies

lol at that ^^
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 09:58:20 AM by Maestro »

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2003, 10:06:22 AM »
i am not gona banned agen am i ??
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2003, 11:49:45 AM »
"ya 2nd line used 2 rhymes from someone's avatar on this board"

u mean "sypmphony" with "epiphany"? check out pharoe jomes avatar,i was reading his sig an the punch popped into my head ,u can read it if u want it has nothin to do wit my punch.unless u consider rhymin "symphony" wit "epiphany"bitin then lock me up an throw away the keys

yes... exactly as i had said
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

Re:{Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an Maestro ( VOTES PLZ)
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2003, 11:13:16 AM »
more votes..?

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2003, 12:09:11 PM »
Mack: I enjoyed your verse and the way you used longer bars and a more intricate style than you commonly do.  Your flow was on point and your multis were dope but your punches coulda been harder and in some cases didn't really make sense to me..i.e. the thing about I-Bo playin' chess alone/having no friends.  I mean, yeah, sayin he has no friends is a punch, but didn't really hit that hard.  Plus in the last part you said you got no bullets for..aids infested shitty rappers (I liked that punch btw) but then contradicted yourself by saying you'd put 5 in their door.  Overall I'd give your verse

3.9/5

Red Alert:  I liked your verse too, it was short but it had some good metas and I'm a sucka for multis (easily impressed by them) and yours were good and on point which is more than I can say for many that try and use em. (includin' myself, lol)  In this verse your flow seemed to be kind of off (bar length varied greatly one to the next) and your punches, while creative at times, didn't hit as hard as the ones I've seen you throw in other battles (i.e. robin hood/green tights, can't hit straight/homophobic convention).  Plus, your last bar was kinda repetitive using muthaf's twice.  Overall an allright verse but I've seen you do better.

3.5/5

Rod: Hard hittin' verse man.  All your punches were pretty dope and you attacked well.  At first brush I was thinkin' "damn, that's kind of a simple rhyming style" because of the lack of multis and the way many of the bars only rhymed the last word but you made it work for you.  Good metas and good flow.  

4.2/5

I-BO: Allright man, you diss my verse then ask me to vote in your battle? Hahaha, j/k man.  Here goes: Tight multis that sacrificed your flow in some parts, i.e. the bar about neo in the matrix.  Still, good punches and you had some good shit to make it personal against Mack.  Some of your metas were a little thin, like in your first line, it mighta made more sense if you said somethin like "I'm like santa clause handin out coke/ dope deliveries" or "tony montana in a santa clause outfit", I dunno.  Still, good verse overall you seemed to have a little of each of the keystyle elements

4/5

So averages out to VDK: 3.7/5
Rod/I-bo: 4.1/5

Winner: Rod & I-bo

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2003, 12:20:43 PM »
dope battle..

Mack - i like ya verse.. hard hittin even though ya multis were small and often times weak.. very long and I will take that into consideration. Flow was good to cuz it was all personals which is important in important battles like this. Dope ass muthafuckin ending.

Fav. Line -
while i bring more nine's than fourth-grade-classes,we fought-the-fake-asses..
tha7th whose scripts-are-wacka,mine-or-yours,on the bone board i guess you did rip-the-jacka..
   -
cus they dyin-for-sho..whether they drop one rhyme-or-four..
AND EVEN IF U SURVIVE,ON YA WAY HOME WELL PUT FIVE-IN-YA-DOOR..

Red~Alert - ya 2nd line used 2 rhymes from someone's avatar on this board but it was minor so im not gonna hold that against ya.. your metas are very creative but sorta bland.. like mack ya multis were very simple but your punchlines were on.. however no personals but you new so i will take that into consideration.

Fav. Line -
i address the problem he shake at the mention rod causin elite's dissension cause his hollow leadership's in question///
how can u lead ?u can't "hit str8" at a homophobic convention///
i come wit lean-might an a mean-strike rod couldn't rob in hood (robin hood)wit arrow an green-tights///

Rod - your simplicity and straight up hittin rhymes amaze me, yo.. every time is just straight up punches.. and the best about it that you still retain that creativity involved with ya punches.. dope shit.. metas tight too.. ya lost it for a lil in the middle but ya regained quickly.. tight. Truthfully.. straight up.. I didnt think you were capable of keystylin as good as this.. blew me away man.

Fav. Line -
Ya Verse Had More "Fillers" than then fat dudes at an "All You Can Eat Buffet"/
Readin my verse is bad for your eyes, like U rinsed Yur contact-lens in Pepper Spray/

I-Bo - English not being your first language is obvious in ya verses but thats very understandable and im not gonna hold that against ya..
Multis are on for the most part.. that is rare these days.. seems like tone and a few others are the only ones capable of a tru multi.. nice on my eyes.. lol.. all ya bars have some kinda personal which is a big plus.

Fav. Line -
im like Santa Clauz, i alwayz come with "dope-deliveriez", sadistic instincz when i knockz R~A & "mopez-the-injuriez"//
substractin and studyin ur brain, ensurin that "u've-guraded-your-last-sin"//
Maestro "contraz" u'r future movez when dodgin bulletz from this "Re-tar-ded~Assa-ssin"//

Tiiiiight battle.. its shit like this that keeps the dubcc keystyle tables turning.

Numbaz..

Mack - 4.25 / 5
Red~Alert - 3.75 / 5

Rodzilla - 4.35 / 5
I-Bo -  4.25 / 5

Mack.. R~A.. average 4
Rod.. I-Bo.. average 4.3

Vote - Rodzilla and I-Bo

Dope battle.. jesus christ this took me like an hour lol

Werd Up... One Probs Tho...

Rod Might Have Bitten Because...

Yur verse was fuckin Aimless, Your "Punches" nearly missed tha "Fight"/ (I've Seen This Before, I Dunno Who Did It Tho..)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2003, 12:34:03 PM »
I-BO: Allright man, you diss my verse then ask me to vote in your battle? Hahaha, j/k man.  Here goes: Tight multis that sacrificed your flow in some parts, i.e. the bar about neo in the matrix.  Still, good punches and you had some good shit to make it personal against Mack.  Some of your metas were a little thin, like in your first line, it mighta made more sense if you said somethin like "I'm like santa clause handin out coke/ dope deliveries" or "tony montana in a santa clause outfit", I dunno.  Still, good verse overall you seemed to have a little of each of the keystyle elements

4/5

lol... i figured you would be fair and proffessional whe voting...
thanx for voting btw....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2003, 12:40:23 PM »
Rod Might Have Bitten Because...

Yur verse was fuckin Aimless, Your "Punches" nearly missed tha "Fight"/ (I've Seen This Before, I Dunno Who Did It Tho..)

lol, umm, yeaa.....

Well I aint even gonna front, that line is real simple 2 think about and real strate forward so U might have seen it before.....I prolly have too now when I think about it.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »
i seriously lacked personals an i usually base my verse on em .but the personals i came up wit were either real lame (for i bo sumthin about his french) or lame an offensive an maybe considered racist by sum (an elite of bitches an fake-thugs rod "crip"led so he figured he should hate-bloods ain't ya heard ? persians r only good to make-rugs/)

lmaoo, dat line is dope as fuck.....U should've used it lol.....I aint gonna complain about tha race issue, I aint a lil bitch like that......It's a battle......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2003, 12:46:50 PM »

4/5

lol... i figured you would be fair and proffessional whe voting...
thanx for voting btw....

Of course I'm gonna be professional, I was just playin' man.  Good battle boys

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2003, 02:43:29 PM »
i seriously lacked personals an i usually base my verse on em .but the personals i came up wit were either real lame (for i bo sumthin about his french) or lame an offensive an maybe considered racist by sum (an elite of bitches an fake-thugs rod "crip"led so he figured he should hate-bloods ain't ya heard ? persians r only good to make-rugs/)

lmaoo, dat line is dope as fuck.....U should've used it lol.....I aint gonna complain about tha race issue, I aint a lil bitch like that......It's a battle......

i agree.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous