Author Topic: Who meditates?  (Read 159 times)

Bigg AG

Who meditates?
« on: June 19, 2003, 12:49:25 AM »
who meditates and how? sum1 teach me how. im out!!!

mauzip

Re:Who meditates?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 07:02:39 AM »
i usually sit on an instable table with my legs crossed and my arms on chest height. then i have my ringfingers and my thumbs against eachother and i think. i think really really deep. then the table usually falls over because i lean a little bit backwards ::)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 09:36:53 AM by mauzip »

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 01:30:27 PM »
I lay back and close my eyes.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 02:01:51 PM »
sed to throught karate.. i aint done it in a while.. But i used to kneel down, close my eyes, breathe deeply and clear my mind of all thoughts..

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 06:08:03 PM »
never tryed it but would like to see how it works ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 01:52:21 AM »
I do sometimes, check this site out:

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/meditation/meditation.shtml

or run a search online..

Personally the way I do sometimes iz jus sit in a semi-dark to dark room and jus clear ur mind of thoughts,...one way of doing that is just relax and havea  seat on a comfy chair...and start breathing slowly, and FOCUS on ur breath, just focus on how its leaves in and out ur body and jus listen to the sound of it, and after jus sittin in that relaxed state ull notice ur breath gets lighter and less deep, which is a sign ur MEDITATING, and keep goin for a good half hour and U shud get the hang of it

o ya and I dont come thru WCC much, so this aint my return(even tho I see one of my E-homiez might be back already) 8)

Anway the reason I was here iz cuz I jus got outta POWER HOUSE!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! WSCG 4 LIIIFE 8)