Author Topic: Eminem replies to Evidence of and Diss Dilated Peoples  (Read 1378 times)

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Eminem replies to Evidence of and Diss Dilated Peoples
« on: June 19, 2003, 11:01:22 AM »
For yall who don't remember Eminem diss Dilated people's and Whitey Ford for over 6 minutes he speaks specifically to Evidence  in the song quitter " Evidence go ask yo people how I leave you with your three cd's nobody sees when they release, you ain't ready for no underground beef so fucc geeks I'll let you know that its on foe life but everlast might die tonite. This is a reply to those who said Eminem doesn't reply to underground mc's that's bullshit he replied to canibus, also in squaredance, its interesting that all these mc's that want stardom and they want someone to pick one. It's white boy Eminem. How come its not Ice cube, or Ras Kass, or X. Because they know if they wouldn't get no recognition from the hiphop community or any props from the money makers. Eminem's the shit now. In my opinion Chino Xl is the best MC around and the only one alive to mess with him is the Eminem of old meaning eminem of 1997-1999 fame. maybe Ras Kass,. If I was a star like  Em is now I wouldn't reply to every dick head to that diss me neither. SO Milkbone, Necro, and all the other haters want they go diss Chino he's got time. I understand and support Royce's diss Em deserved it for leaving a good mc like Royce behind, however Em doesn't owe Necro, Milkbone, and all these other mc's shit.

ROCCY

Re:Eminem replies to Evidence of and Diss Dilated Peoples
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 11:05:52 AM »
word.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 12:15:52 PM »
Eminem said a couple of bars here and there to Evidence and DP.  Evidence got him with a whole song.  That doesn't count, neither does that line to Royce about battling his own clone.  And neither does the shots at Canibus last year.  I don't think little jabs here and there are real "replys"'.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 12:31:48 PM »
Eminem said a couple of bars here and there to Evidence and DP.  Evidence got him with a whole song.  That doesn't count, neither does that line to Royce about battling his own clone.  And neither does the shots at Canibus last year.  I don't think little jabs here and there are real "replys"'.

Yeah thats is my opinion to. In order to have said to have responded Eminem has to actually record a song or at least a whole verse dissing these people otherwise he is not really directly taking them on. It's almost as if with all these jabs he is trying to see what their reaction will be, to see if they really want a battle, cause he can't be bothered to battle these people properly.

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 12:36:18 PM »
It count because what evidence said in his weak ass "searching for bobby fisher song wasn't worth replying back to. Even internet critics called it weak. ie 411 online, allhiphop.com, sohh.com etc.. I remember the song it was weak. Canibus made a whole album almost to em still critics lambasted it because it was also weak lyrically. Canibus can do better. Even Eminem himself said Canibus it gonna have to come correct before I dedicate a whole song to him. I'm not taken up for em but, sometimes you can throw two or three lines at someone and that's all it takes to finish them off. By the way your wrong he all so addressed Dilated on D12's album on Girls a second time telling them you should kept your mouth closed and I wouldn't have" Roasted you" Which he did.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 12:27:36 PM »

i agree 100%

and to ghank, Searchin 4 Bobby Fisher isn't weak, it's one of the best diss tracks ever IMO, it kills 90% of eminems work

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 05:26:17 PM »

i agree 100%

and to ghank, Searchin 4 Bobby Fisher isn't weak, it's one of the best diss tracks ever IMO, it kills 90% of eminems work

what are you smokin ?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 09:26:18 PM »
What in verse in "searchin for bobby fisher kills eminem???".  Is it when he says I was once like you." Man Please" Put the haterade down. I'm not saying em is the best. But I never heard noone say Searchin for Bobby fisher put eminem in his place.

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 12:21:40 AM »
lol damn...selective listenin homie...pretty much em never really responds...he gives a couple bars...thats it...its not valid...ev served him...he knows it...and plenty of people have dissed ice cube...what are u talkin about?...xzibit too...xzibit has been dissed alot...fuck outta here...what about someone like master p?..in the past 2 years hes been dissed by yukmouth...c-bo...e.a.ski...steady mobbin...kane and able...mr. serv-on...pastor troy...its not just em

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 02:56:41 AM »
i think the reason why em is responding less and less is cuz he's maturing on every album, battle rapping  is something kids do. talking about real , everyday issues is what men do

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09