Author Topic: N-IMY stop your bullshit!  (Read 80 times)

So Much Style

N-IMY stop your bullshit!
« on: July 18, 2001, 06:05:33 AM »
stop flooding the board with your wack ass shittrying to start history do something worthwhill like make about 100 names such as  "homer" "marge" "bart" "mr smithers"  and such and put together a telivision show of the simspons or somethin,thatwould atleast be ammusing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
So much style back at it again

bez

Re: N-IMY stop your bullshit!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2001, 07:22:59 AM »
ive hi a break dude. its noth like there are loads of posts cumin on this board n e way we need sumit to read and laff at.

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: N-IMY stop your bullshit!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2001, 09:46:17 AM »
SMS. Man you really gotta chill and relax. You seem a bit uptight for some reason. And if you had bother to read some of the posts I made (obviously you haven't, just moaning about them being there) then you would have noticed that I gave up that history thing. Also some people are laughing at the stories I post. Man you jsut gotta chill. Getting pissed over one small thing. You really need to just chill. And I ain't flooding the board with all my shit. Look at this post. This was a waste. About the simpsons shit and that. YOu could have saved the post and just posted it in one of my posts.

Man that's bad. You really have to stop flooding the board with your pointless posts like this. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Man this is a waste in replying to this post anyway cause it just plain stupid and even more wack then any of the posts I be posting recently.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}