Author Topic: Got anything to ask Daz Dillinger? Post it here....  (Read 2252 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Got anything to ask Daz Dillinger? Post it here....
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2003, 03:18:38 PM »
fuckin overrated

damn

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2003, 05:26:05 PM »
first off

x-o : who the fuck are YOU?  so i guess since i use big bold blue writing on IM all of a sudden im a crip, oh yea i forgot the "you know your a crip standard rule book" states that when you also say "pc" on Im instead of peace you are also a crip, damn you got me there.  and yes i do use fuckin privacy because im tired of all the phonies that circulate this shit, i dont even remember you but fuck your one of  em now....

overseer can you deny that there is blatant relationship between dubcc and this forum?  that very relationship is credible and coherent in demonstrating a clear lack of better judgment in cleaning up the parallels u let run rampant in here in relationship to bootlegging.

im cool with alot of you guys and i dont want to change that but im jsut saying im sick and tired of how bad things have gotten, the forum really needs to be cleaned up if dubcc and dubcnn want to act as ethically minded hiphop news site.

as long as you continue to say "Support the artist and buy the record" then allow users to post instruction on how to download that album or post information on where that album has leaked your very substance and credibility is shot, whether or not your relationship is concrete, it just needs to be visible.  we are all trying to define this fine line so i hope you guys do too.

x-o - SUCC A DICC

ooooh im a crip now becuz i used double c's!!!! :o :o  :o  - get over it u faggot
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 05:29:19 PM by ag »
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2003, 06:07:21 PM »
Cool

pc

Jome

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2003, 07:08:57 PM »
AG, you got it all twisted..

Studies prove that the people who download the most music, are also the people BUYING the most music.
Most cases I know, it'sis true, including myself.

7 years ago, I had no internet..
My record purchases were limited to 2Pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Beastie Boys or whoever had a hit-record out..

A year or two later, I get internet..
A whole new world opens up.. I download a dozen albums, and buy the ones I like.. and that's a whole lot more time than you get to sample a record in the record-store with their "max. 5 minutes"-signs..
Suddenly I'm shopping for at least 4-5x the amount I used to, before I had the opportunity to sample music, get opinions on what's hot etc.

Not to mention, I'm suddenly placing IMPORT ORDERS at the record store, for artists that would never even be mentioned in my record store if it wasn't for that I had heard they're double aluminum record on the internet.

Better yet.. join the RIAA..  :P
Internet is a blessing for the artists.. a great opportunity for unknown artists to get heard.. as long as they're working along with the Internet, and not seeing it as it's worst enemy.. and that's where RIAA and the likes of yourself goes wrong.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 07:09:29 PM by Pha®oahe Jome »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2003, 08:18:22 PM »
yeah word up to jome.  Plus, dude last year the day the eminem show got ripped to irc, I had never seen so many people on there trying to get it.  Look how well it still sold.  If artists wanna sell a lot then make a classic fucking record.  I have supported daz with everyone of his fucking records, and the last few have been just barely average.  His shit back in the day was way fucking hotter.  Did that ever occur to you why these artists are not selling so much?  Look at the quality of rap these days compared to the early death row days.

Bigg Baller Loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2003, 09:44:27 PM »
when dis interview's gonna be up?

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2003, 02:46:10 AM »
when ag gives the go ahead

pc

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2003, 12:47:52 PM »
Well,the Death Row era sounded better I think because there's something spontaneous-sounding to it,and a great lot of enthousiasm.Take Snoop,to me he used to sound like he though everything up at the spot and the same is true for most other artists back then.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Bigg AG

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2003, 08:35:04 AM »
when ag gives the go ahead

pc

eh...? im out!!!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2003, 12:53:48 AM »
Hey guys whats going on in this thread?   8)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2003, 05:50:29 AM »
Hey guys whats going on in this thread?   8)

lol yea  8)
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"