Author Topic: Even though Justin Timberlake is gayer than Mr. Smithers, his music is dope  (Read 212 times)

Rohr

He is probably not gay but he acts gay during TV interviews.

But he makes good music. No wonder he dumped those NYSNC chumps he is

the one with all the skills. Oh yeah and he is really good at beatboxing.

Last Night
Like I Love You
Rock Your Body
Senorita
Cry me a River

« Last Edit: June 20, 2003, 12:46:26 AM by Rohr »

mauzip

yeah he has some good songs :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont like it lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

Can't bring myself to listen to it, not because he's gay, but because it makes me feel gay listening to that garbage.  What kinda fag bumps justin timberlake?  The only thing to like about him is his looks, so if you're a fan, you're prob. gay...

Rohr

Can't bring myself to listen to it, not because he's gay, but because it makes me feel gay listening to that garbage.  What kinda fag bumps justin timberlake?  The only thing to like about him is his looks, so if you're a fan, you're prob. gay...
WTF Trauma think about what you just said. You like how he looks?

If I'm gay...than Fleetwood Mac fans are supergay

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life

Trauma-san

WTF Trauma think about what you just said. You like how he looks?

If I'm gay...than Fleetwood Mac fans are supergay

You know what I meant, girls like how he looks, guys have nothing to like about him, unless they're gay~

mauzip

i see where trauma's coming from, but be honest. that video that's on tv all the time right now... i love that track in teh clubs ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
hes not gay, and i like a couple of his songs, but only becasue of the beats, without them he would be shit

Don Breezio

dude im all for his solo music...its so dope...it is R&B...its not that pop bullshit. saying ppl are gay for listening to him is probably the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time. i dont give a fuck how he acts or how he dresses...shit if he makes good music then im gonna listen to him...i dont care if r. kelly fucks a 12 year old! im still listenin to him. would you say ppl that listen to prince are gay? cuz hes had some dope ass songs too...and hes probably the fruitiest motherfucker right along with micheal jackson! i dont let anything change my views on artists unless they stop making dope music.

The Watcher

garbage
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
personally i would never ever listen to his music and like one person already said the only dope thing about him has nothing to do with him

HIS BEATS ;D

Immortal

the same goes with moby
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Jome

He got dope beats.. Timbaland & Neptunes delivers (sadly) some of their best beats to him.
And yall know why he acts feminine (gay) in interviews... women is puzzled by gay men.. just like men is puzzled by gay women..  8)

mauzip

He got dope beats.. Timbaland & Neptunes delivers (sadly) some of their best beats to him.
And yall know why he acts feminine (gay) in interviews... women is puzzled by gay men.. just like men is puzzled by gay women..  8)

jome could be right right there! ;D on the other hand... i don't think justin timberlake acts gay though, i've seen him enough times in videos where he tries to be cool but he ain't ;)