Author Topic: Re: The Day Of Reconing Is Among Us !!!!!  (Read 295 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Day Of Reconing Is Among Us !!!!!
« on: July 16, 2001, 03:22:04 AM »
Ya'll know I'm white but do ya'll know my 2 most greatest hero's/idle's are two black people. Martin Luther King & Malcolm X. I resect these guys so much and I have read up on then quite a lot.

I'll be updating the posts 1/4 through (that's 125 posts for the less capabilitied people).
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2001, 03:24:40 AM »
The person I most like in music is the one and only greatest rapper, Tupac.

The person I most respect in rap is infact Dre. Although I diss him quite a lot I respect wot he has done for rap and how he is always changing rap for the better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2001, 03:26:29 AM »
My best Tupac song? Well I don't know really. I ain't heard all of Tupac's stuff but I would have to say "Life Goes On" from Tupac's Greatest Hits. Man than song has got like a quite deep beat and the lyrics are great again.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2001, 03:28:23 AM »
Is Tupac Alive?

Well me personally I would like to wish that he was alive but infact I know he's dead. I mean wy would a guy pretend to kill himself when it would cost too much and no way would he be ablt to recoup the money from album sales.

Tupac - R.I.P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 09:31:57 AM »
A lot of peeps mistake me as a rich white boy. Ok for being rich here is a list of things that have happened or are happening around me:

Poor - Sometimes tea would have to be missed because there wasn't enough food. Having to use covers for warmth because not enough money to have the heating on (also it is very cold in Dundee, Scotland). Having to wear the same clothes for 3,4 or 5 days (clean underwear that's it) because there wasn't enough money to have them cleaned at the laundret.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 09:32:32 AM »
Skool - Picked on from certain people because I didn't wear the top of the list stuff but instead some 15 pound shoes or even cheaper if possible. They motherfucka's don't say shit these days. My fist taught them to keep their mouth shut.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2001, 09:33:02 AM »
Family - All my family is split between rich and poor. Of course I am on the poor side and mom & dad don't speak to their parents. Also my dad just had a heart attack and is in hopsital right now (4 days they have kept him). I finally went to visit him last night because I was scared before that cause I didn't want to see my dad in hospital on machines.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2001, 09:33:56 AM »
My Life - I went through a period of depression where I attempted to kill myself. Of course it never worked or I wouldn't have been here today. I am now past that and during that time I lost a lot of friends that I have gained back but I don't trust them no more. I have come to expect the least on life but I always try to get the best out of any situation.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 09:38:49 AM »
Dreams/Ambitions -  Currently I am working on a demo (in other words I have it finished I just need to get it recorded onto CD) because I am trying to be a rapper but I ain't gonna join the list of lets talk about fucking bitches, smoking weed or drinking because that is really a bit pointless. I would deal with world issues i.e poverty and shit and also talk about some of my life. I really wouldn't bother if I got a record label contract, put out an album with the stuff I said I would rap about and it didn't sell that great. All O would bother about is that at least the people buying my shit are real hip-hop fanz and also that I enjoy making music and I ain't gonna change just to be famous and be another sell-out rapper who people start hating on.

But of course if that fails then I suppose I will just have to be a binman or summin' cause I ain't that bright and I always got teachers on my back telling me how I have to change my attitude cause I ain't all that bright. Infact that only subject I am good at is maths and somehow I don't know but I am brilliant with numbers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 09:44:50 AM »
If I ever became a rapper the only problem is that I would have peeps on my back constantly about how I am rubbish and the stuff I rap about ain't true and shit but they people would be dumbasses because I would never rap about anything that isn't true.

Also I think I would be in jail a lot because I have a short temper so anybody done anything to piss me off I would just fky at them, even police. I h8 people pissing me off and only my fists solve that problem.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2001, 09:48:23 AM »
Shit I'm starting to run out of things to talk about so I may have to come back on l8r when I think of summin' else to talk about.

Rapping. Wot are my strong points? To be truthful I am best at dissing people. I don't know why but I just am. Also I can write good about anything except fucking bitches for some reason. Nuttin' to do with being gay cause that is one thing I am not but ever since I started freestyling I have never been able to write about fucking hoes very well.

So Much Style

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2001, 09:53:13 AM »
LOLZ
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2001, 09:55:27 AM »
Who do I dislike as artists in rap? Well here goes and the explanation why:

• Fred Durst - This guy thinks so much he can rap when infact he is just plain wack. I'm glad Em dissed him cause he was copying Em and also Fred Durst just can't sing. Fred think peeps h8 him cause he is popular but it because people know he is wack. Fred Durst can't sing yet LImp wouldn't be as big as they are without him
  • Nelly - This guy is just as wack as Fred Durst. He can't write any good lyrics and all his music is pop shit that is gonna sell to the non hip-hop fanz. Also he wants to get them teeth fixed and leanr that no girl would sleep with him even if he had a $1000 bill haning out of his bottoms
  • Big Pun - I just don't like him. His style is aight but I think he just can't rap. But of course these are just my opinions and not yours.
  • Puff Daddy - I just plain hate this guy. He is wack and I just don't know why he is popular among people.
  • Lil' Kim - Skandy, dirty ass hoe should say all

So Much Style

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2001, 09:57:21 AM »
i kidna like the first two 'sometimes'
So much style back at it again

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2001, 09:57:48 AM »
SMS POSTIN IN HERE WAS A BAD IDEA...

O SHIT ME 2...NEVA MIND

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network