Author Topic: Ya J-O-B's  (Read 604 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Ya J-O-B's
« on: June 20, 2003, 03:55:58 PM »
Jobs people.. even though I know half of yall dont work.. im just wonderin what everyone does for a liviin..

im 16 so its illegal for me to work at alot of places but i work wit my pops at an interior remodeling company that remodels commercial buildings.. easy shit but i got to do the bitchwork..

i sweep, pick up demo'ed drywall.. toss all weird shit in a 'buggy' and throw it in a dumpster.. yall would think that my dad would hook me up but tha flama just puts me on the bottom of tha mufuckin barrel.. but its cool.. bustin my ass learnin the value of a dolla.. is always nice..

joe dick we all know your job..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

S.G.V.

Re:Ya J-O-B's
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 04:01:25 PM »
Kaiser Permanente(A hosiptal chain if u will thats big here in cali...and a few other states)...

im in the medical records department...so i get to see all the confidential patient charts...i basically chill all day...get 13 bucks an hour for listenin to music and goin online...cant beat that...

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 05:24:48 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn thats the kinda job im lookin for, what exactly is your job position, files clerk???

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 06:00:58 PM »
Cracker Barrel (7 years).  www.crackerbarrel.com

Making stupid money for just scrambling an egg.  Can't beat that.  *no pun intended*  ;D

Genius

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
Nordstrom. $$$ Commission $$$

pappy

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2003, 07:59:15 PM »
i quit my job last week an started a new one.  im a sewer an drain cleaner now with my cousing.  got paid 2day an bought home 475 bucks but i dont like the job but i like the money wh y cant i win the lotto

Rohr

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 08:34:42 PM »
i quit my job last week an started a new one.  im a sewer an drain cleaner now with my cousing.  got paid 2day an bought home 475 bucks but i dont like the job but i like the money wh y cant i win the lotto
Oh no your Joe Dick. Damn and I was starting to like you too.

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 09:00:59 PM »
highly underpaid computer systems & network consultant

australia's IT market is down in a slump atm, so i have to wait til it picks up before i move to another job
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 09:21:16 PM »
^^ I couldn't stand a desk job, it'd drive me crazy.

I work for an arcade game distributor, I have a route I run, with bowling alleys, resturaunts, etc. that I have my games in, I go around and collect the money out of them and fix them when they break down.  I get salary and commission.  It's really fun... they make so much money, though, it takes me 2 weeks to collect it all, LOL then I do it all over again.  

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2003, 11:54:08 PM »
damn y'all have some pretty interesting jobs ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2003, 12:45:10 AM »
my job usually gets shitting on like "oh god you work at mc donald's" or  "if you don't go to college you'll be flipping burgers at mc donald's all your life"

but i've been working there ever since i was 16 and it's pretty dope, i mean the customers can be greedy pricks but it's a good learning experience, and i'm in the process of becoming a manager (the head manager gets 50,000 a year AND she's married AND lives in bakersfield where the price of living is dirt cheap!)  I make liek $8.05 right now with a performance review coming up plus my manager's raise so hopefully it'll be 8.75 soon.

mikky d's also has good benefits too, like if i get hurt at work , i'll get paid  according to my last check, WITH my disability. (that's why you see a lot of pregnant ladies working at mc donald's)  also managers get free dental too. plus , even though it's not good for you , you get all the free food,drink, and other shit you want.

i dunno plus you meet A LOT of different people from all over. we've had like 3 people from africa there, 2 asians, 1 peruvian, 2 argentinians, 2 germans, and we even had a french chick.  so it's pretty cool metting new peeps and just basically goofing around

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2003, 12:46:07 AM »
oh btw , i DON"T plan on working there forever, once i graduate  and get my license , i'mmma be an accountant

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2003, 12:55:01 AM »
oh btw , i DON"T plan on working there forever, once i graduate  and get my license , i'mmma be an accountant

Thats good, coz every food job is like that man, and usually the managers a total fucking cockheads, your lucky. I worked at Dominos for 3 months and I hardly got work, the assistant managers thought they were cool, I got payed jackshit (im getting more from the government) and I worked in a surburb which was abit of a ghetto(in brisbane) and the managers were complete pussies. Too scared to take the rubbish out at night, too scared to go to the toilet etc.

Yeah I worked 3 months and I dont want to work again in my life.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2003, 01:03:52 AM »
i can't complain much about the managers we got over there, i mean yeah sometimes they can be dick's but more times than not it's like a family

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2003, 03:10:49 AM »
^^ I couldn't stand a desk job, it'd drive me crazy.

I work for an arcade game distributor, I have a route I run, with bowling alleys, resturaunts, etc. that I have my games in, I go around and collect the money out of them and fix them when they break down.  I get salary and commission.  It's really fun... they make so much money, though, it takes me 2 weeks to collect it all, LOL then I do it all over again.  

it aint a desk job much.. at my desk for about 1hr then im out & about
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden