Author Topic: dying??  (Read 331 times)

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
dying??
« on: June 20, 2003, 06:06:41 PM »
do u ever wonder what its like to die, i sure as hell am scared but i gotta stay strong and just live life.u should enjoy every part of it no matter how hard it gets

peace

TheSheriff

Re:dying??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 06:51:55 PM »
I don't fear death. Sometimes, I think I'd rather welcome it.

Genius

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 06:58:32 PM »
To me it all depends on the age I die at and how I die. If I'm of old age and sick, I'd welcome death, and wouldn't be scared to die. But thinking about being dead because of a car accident, murder, etc. scares me.

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 10:55:45 PM »
do u ever wonder what its like to die, i sure as hell am scared but i gotta stay strong and just live life.u should enjoy every part of it no matter how hard it gets

peace

i see death as a good thing... the suffering of living in this workd will belefted from those who will and have departed from us

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 12:27:34 AM »
I think as you get older and mature more death loses it's mystery, I don't really fear it as much as I used to.  Now I know I'm going to die one day, accept it, and realize there's nothing I can do about it, so I never even give it a second thought.  When I was younger, I was petrified of it, I couldn't ever figure out why my dad wasn't afraid of death.  He used to tell me he wouldn't want to live past about 90, and that when you get older, you realize you'll eventually run out of things to do, and want to move on into the next phase, I couldn't ever understand that.  Now I want to leave a good looking corpse, I don't want to die when I'm so old I don't even know who the hell I am.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 01:19:01 AM »
for some reason ive never really feared death

i just think about it like itll happen when it happens and i cant do a thing about it

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 03:05:03 AM »

i just think about it like itll happen when it happens and i cant do a thing about it

same here

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 04:16:03 AM »
i dont really fear death, i worry more about how others will be affected by my death.

kick ass album

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2003, 12:07:47 PM »
I dont ear death, but i do fear the circumstances i which it will come to me. I'd want to be in a position to say goodbye to everyone before i go... and to make me peace with people and thank em.. ya feel me?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 11:18:20 PM »
i dont fear death, i jus dont wanna die before mah mom. seein her go will be tha most painful thing in tha world, but id rather deal with that...then think of her dealing with my death.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 07:20:33 PM »
i fear death a little bit...i mean if it came down to it i think we all fear death a little...but not enough to make me not do things...as far as everyday life...i dont fear death and like someone said...sometimes i almost welcome it....i want to go out and do so many crazy things (skydive, bungee jump, etc...)...and i know that theres a lot of risk involved...but it really doesnt scare me...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 12:15:28 AM »
fuck that, im scared shitless of death, i dont wana die, i duno wats next, and even if its better, i wana be here as long as possible, just imagine, never seeing all your freinds, loved 1s, never listen to music, nothing, u dont know wats next, maybe notrhing, i fear death more than anything,

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 02:39:15 AM »

same here

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 12:35:44 PM »
I dont ear death, but i do fear the circumstances i which it will come to me. I'd want to be in a position to say goodbye to everyone before i go... and to make me peace with people and thank em.. ya feel me?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2003, 05:07:10 PM »
I don't fear death anymore. The only thing I fear is that when a die, I wonder if anyone will care.