Author Topic: A Modern Day Miracle  (Read 354 times)

Trauma-san

A Modern Day Miracle
« on: June 24, 2003, 06:10:03 AM »
Tell me something wasn't holding this kid

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/06/23/baby.tossed.ap/index.html

Baby survives 7-story fall
Tuesday, June 24, 2003 Posted: 5:32 AM EDT (0932 GMT)

PEEKSKILL, New York (AP) -- A man was arrested Monday and charged with tossing his baby daughter out a seventh-floor apartment window, police said.

The 10-month-old girl survived the 80-foot fall, crashing through several tree branches before landing on the ground. She suffered only cuts and bruises.

Police said Willie Williams barged into his ex-girlfriend's apartment late Saturday in a bid to persuade her to get back together with him.

Police said they argued and Williams dangled the baby out a window. The mother called 911 and Williams dropped the girl, police said.

"Oh, my God!" police quoted the mother as telling the 911 operator. "He killed my baby."

Williams then left the apartment, grabbed the baby and drove her to a nearby hospital.

Williams was charged with attempted murder, assault and unlawful imprisonment. He was in jail awaiting arraignment late Monday. It was unclear whether he had retained a lawyer.

Don Seer

Re:A Modern Day Miracle
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 07:13:02 AM »
why u think they use the saying "bouncing baby" :)

seriously tho... thats fucked up.. on some MJ shit.. lol.. juss playing ;)

Osiris

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 07:43:23 AM »
This is not a miracle

Trees broke her fall thats all

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 11:19:51 AM »
 :-[ People like that make me embarrased to be a human.

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 12:35:16 PM »
God works in mysterious ways.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 07:41:32 PM »
This is not a miracle

Trees broke her fall thats all

80 feet.  10 months old.  If you don't think that's a miracle, you wouldn't know god if he gave you life.  Oh wait a minute.  

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 08:42:00 PM »
wow, that is some sick shit on the guys part...

However, It is a great blessing from God himself that the baby survived.... For that we can be thankful for all those little and big miracles that he presents to us.. in our daily lives...  :-* ;) :)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2003, 07:00:40 AM »
80 feet.... I don't care if the baby fell through a 100 trees it shouldn't have survived.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2003, 03:19:22 PM »
arent the babies bones and internals still shifting when 0-12 months old..

so it would be a mass of bone and muscle at 10 months no?

still amazin story no doubt.. but we will have to see if this baby grows physically with no 'shortcomings'

i dont believe that this was divine intervention.. just christians dining in their holiness.. its possible.. just rare
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2003, 10:21:59 PM »
80 feet.  Cuts and bruises.  10 months old.

Have you ever met a 10 month old baby?  they can't even WALK.  They just crawl.  If you think it's just chance that she didn't die, you're naieve as hell.  If I fell out of an 80 foot window, I would die.  This baby didn't even have the strength to land on her feet or anything like I would be able to do, she probably landed on her back.  

Do me a favor, climb up on your roof, and fall off of it flat on your back.  If you live, imagine falling 8 times that far.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2003, 02:31:20 PM »
arent the babies bones and internals still shifting when 0-12 months old..

so it would be a mass of bone and muscle at 10 months no?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2003, 02:33:46 PM »
If a baby hits its head hard, or gets shaken around a lot when its young, its dead.

If it falls 80 feet it's dead 1,000 times

OutSider

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2003, 04:41:35 PM »
80 feet.  Cuts and bruises.  10 months old.

Have you ever met a 10 month old baby?  they can't even WALK.  They just crawl.  If you think it's just chance that she didn't die, you're naieve as hell.  If I fell out of an 80 foot window, I would die.  This baby didn't even have the strength to land on her feet or anything like I would be able to do, she probably landed on her back.  

Do me a favor, climb up on your roof, and fall off of it flat on your back.  If you live, imagine falling 8 times that far.

Judgment call on this.. session....

MIRACLE!