Author Topic: EU leaders fail to match U.S. billion dollar pledge for Global AIDS Fund...  (Read 726 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
LOL at this fool above me

all i got for you is TWO WORDS!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJAAAAAN  MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!

LMAO funniest post in a  long time man thank you so much, lol @ the fact that americans arn't taught about protection, man i learned about that stuff in the ; 5th,7th,9th and just last year. hell man you can flip on MTV and that's all the seem to talk about.

see this is why i got beef with most people outside the US here. you seem to think what's going on here

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
america government is jus doing it to look better in the views of the rest of the world.

don't forget america doesn't really care they were pretty much the only country who was against the world wide ban on tobacco advertising.

they decided not to renew their ban on guns like ak47

but its a good thing that every1 is contributing

gee wiz ......we only have laws preventing cig adds  a certain amount  away from schools, and have those 'truth' adds every 5 minutes on the tv where they basically bash the tobaco industry and it wasn't the government who was against it. it was the very LARGE corperations in and around the US who were against it. if the  US was pro tobaccy ......they wouldn't be trying to have taxes on them higher than the actual cigs, like the do now.

and don't even speak on guns dude......coming from a dude who's got john gotti in his avatar in a positive light

Don Seer

1) didn't ya'll see that post about those gay men who *want* aids to feel part of the club.. ya need to sort these fools out first!

2) european countries arent as big as, and dont have as much money as america, maybe even collectively. also many have financial problems as stated because of the 'euro' haha...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
isn't the euro, at least right now as we speak, up there with the U.S dollar or something? i was just flipping through the tv and i caught someone saying this on a news channle

Woodrow

The Euro was/is doing very nicely versus the dollar, but it's starting to level out and If the Fed goes ahead with a rate cut this week (very likely) expect it to face some more pressure and level out.

Don Seer

a lot of ther countries that joined the euro (not the UK we still 'poundin' haha) are having financial trouble right now ;)

mauzip

well, the euro is doing so 'good' only because of the recession in america. hey, but on the short term the euro didn't have many advantages yet, but in the future it will. i mean, economics came up with the idea for a good reason...

and about the protection thing: when you're under age it's a taboo to have sex. you can't get protection legally. you don't see commercials on tv advertising condoms. then you may get taught abuot it in junior high, but in my opinion that's not enough. look at all the teenagers that get pregnant :-X i'm not saying teenagers in europe don't get pregnant, but there are a lot less girls that get pregnant as a teenager in europe. of course i know religion plays a much bigger role in the american society as in european societies, but sometimes it's like the american government and other institutions (and also parents i think) don't wanna face the truth.

just my thoughts about this.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
2) european countries arent as big as, and dont have as much money as america, maybe even collectively. also many have financial problems as stated because of the 'euro' haha...

Man, the Euro is doing very well, better than expected, stronger than the dollar.  The only country with problems is Germany, but they are not related to the Euro and would have happened with the deutchmark.

mauzip

Man, the Euro is doing very well, better than expected, stronger than the dollar.  The only country with problems is Germany, but they are not related to the Euro and would have happened with the deutchmark.

say so if i didn't read well what you wrote there...

but germany uses the euro too :-X

Osiris

Just let Africa die already

America will have new colony there

Let them figure it out on their own even though America created AIDS

lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why should America hav to send billions of dollars to Africa for AIDS just because they can't control themselves sexuallly.

mauzip

Why should America hav to send billions of dollars to Africa for AIDS just because they can't control themselves sexuallly.

i expected a smarter comment from you ::)

Woodrow

well, the euro is doing so 'good' only because of the recession in america. hey, but on the short term the euro didn't i'm not saying teenagers in europe don't get pregnant, but there are a lot less girls that get pregnant as a teenager in europe.
I hope you have some proof to back this statement up. I know The UK has the highest number of teenage pregnancies in Western Europe and the highest number of unmarried teenage mothers in the world.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 01:33:19 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

mauzip

proof me i'm not right. if you do i'll admit i'm not right.

Woodrow

proof me i'm not right. if you do i'll admit i'm not right.

Why should I have to "Proof" you?

You're the one who came up with the claim, you show me where you got the stats from.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 02:05:42 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »