Author Topic: EU leaders fail to match U.S. billion dollar pledge for Global AIDS Fund...  (Read 713 times)

mauzip

the news,  newspapers, etc.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
few things i seen in this thread i need to comment on

Posted by: CWalker187  Posted on: June 24, 2003, 07:56:16 PM  
Why should America hav to send billions of dollars to Africa for AIDS just because they can't control themselves sexuallly.  
what about all those women getting raped n shit passing aids everywhere

and about the protection thing: when you're under age it's a taboo to have sex. you can't get protection legally
dunno bout where u live but in the uk u can get condoms free on the nhs no questons asked from ur local family planning clinic and there is no age limit about buying them. it wud be absolutly rediculus to be age restrictions on contriception as if u r gonna have underage sex u shud atleast b protected.

2) european countries arent as big as, and dont have as much money as america, maybe even collectively. also many have financial problems as stated because of the 'euro' haha...

the eu is actually as big as america and japan combined but yea everywhere is having money probs

Man, the Euro is doing very well, better than expected, stronger than the dollar.  The only country with problems is Germany, but they are not related to the Euro and would have happened with the deutchmark.

a stong euro is bad for european businesses as it makes their exports more expensive and imports cheaper making it harder to sell their products at home and abroad. although it is good for consumers as they get cheap imports and domestic firms r forced to make themselves more competetive.

and don't even speak on guns dude......coming from a dude who's got john gotti in his avatar in a positive light

i may have john gotti as my aviator as i am facinated with the cosa nostra, killings is not all its about and every1 knows the stakes, i respect alot of the values the old skool mafia stand for but the new skool has thrown them out the window and thats why they arn't as big as they once were, also y john gotti got sent down for the last part of his life.  if u got a gun like an ak u can't justify using it for sport it is used in mass killings like that school that got shot up which caused the ban in the first place. america shud really think about changing their laws to be more like here in britain it wud help their gun crime rates.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'll let ted nugent  speak on my behalf about 'gun control'

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

and about the protection thing: when you're under age it's a taboo to have sex. you can't get protection legally
dunno bout where u live but in the uk u can get condoms free on the nhs no questons asked from ur local family planning clinic and there is no age limit about buying them. it wud be absolutly rediculus to be age restrictions on contriception as if u r gonna have underage sex u shud atleast b protected.

i'm from holland :) but i was talking about the US here ;)

Woodrow

It's clear you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Two people FROM the USA told you that your comments were off base and you still think you're correct?

I was at the bar tonight and saw an ad above the urinal about using a condom. I called a cab to get home and in the cab they had an advertisment for trojan condoms in the cab. On the highway I saw a billboard about AIDS and I just got home and turned on the TV and there was a commercial for Trojan man.

Hey, I just live here and I just saw those things with my own eyes, but whatever, I guess you're right cause you spent some time in the USA.

mauzip

dude, i lived a year in the united states

Woodrow

??? And...  ???

I've lived here my whole life. I've gotten sex ed in public schools since the 6th grade. I see condom advertisments every day. I see the AIDS education that every student in public school gets. You're wrong. It's ok. I've been wrong before... Admit it. It's much easier that way

If I came to your country for a year would I know how everything worked? No. You're just making yourself look silly.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2003, 01:41:46 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

mauzip

maybe it's different in the community where you live. i don't know. i do know that what i said is at least true for where i lived.

Woodrow

Denial isn't just a river in egypt.

mauzip

lol

i don't say/state things i don't mean ;)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
i'll let ted nugent  speak on my behalf about 'gun control'

Who is he?  What does that mean?