Author Topic: Exclusive!!! Snoops New Album Tracklist!!  (Read 844 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:Exclusive!!! Snoops New Album Tracklist!!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2003, 09:44:37 PM »
didnt 213 work with Missy already? on that Tamia track

Yeah, wasent that a remix?
I found it on kazaa.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Jome

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2003, 10:26:22 PM »
Lmao..  ;D

I miss the "Fantasy Label"-section, this would fit right in there..  :-\

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2003, 01:17:35 AM »
hey...remind me when i get 500 posts to hit you up with some karma...that shit was funny as hell

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2003, 02:52:39 AM »
LMFAO!  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2003, 03:19:41 AM »
rofl

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2003, 03:39:06 AM »
Definately something to get the girls panties off, even if you look like some guys on wcc.  In fact this one dude comes up to me and says:  Yo, Snoop Dogg, I got no game at all.  Kould you make me kool like you so that I kan PimP the Girls?

are you referring to rap quake here? ;D

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2003, 04:13:48 AM »
That Elton John track looks tite! ;)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2003, 09:22:48 AM »
LMAO

The worst thing is that some of those collaborations may actually happen on his next album with Puffy in charge.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2003, 10:33:33 AM »
LOL...though lets not laugh too hard ..some of these tracks will probably be a reality  :-\...still funny shit...100% true on where snoop is at anymore

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2003, 06:44:54 PM »
Definately something to get the girls panties off, even if you look like some guys on wcc.  In fact this one dude comes up to me and says:  Yo, Snoop Dogg, I got no game at all.  Kould you make me kool like you so that I kan PimP the Girls?

u idiot...even my worst pic phases the pics u PERSONALLY put out on WCC...ask n e 1 u holocaust survivin BIYACH 8)

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2003, 08:09:39 PM »
LMAO funny shit

Bomb-A®

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2003, 08:33:52 PM »
Wow, this album is HOT!!!  Executive produced by Puffy AND The Neptunes.  Man I just listened to it for the first time, and wow, it sounds NOTHING like the Snoop Dogg that got me hooked on rap.  Here is the tracklist:

Album Title:  Shizzle Dizzle Music

1. Snoop Dogg is here to stay f/ Kid Rock (Prod.  Puffy)
2. Gin and Juice III f/ The Mickey Mouse Club (Prod. Neptunes)
3. Neptizzlez and The Dizzle f/ The Neptunes (Prod. Neptunes)
4. 213 is all I Need f/ Nate Dogg, Warren G, Eminem, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nelly, Fabolous, Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliot (Prod. Neptunes and Eminem)
5. We Love 2Pac f/ Mobb Deep, Puffy, Lil' Kim, Jay-Z, Nas, Unreleased Biggy Verse (Hit em up beat remixed by Puff Daddy)
6. It's all about love (Suge Knight Appreciation Song) f/ Elton John (Prod. Elton John)
7. The Skinny and The Fat f/ Missy Elliot (Prod. Timbaland)
8. I won't work wit Kurupt, but damn right I'll work wit this dude f/ some new rapper from brooklyn (prod. Irv Gotti)
9. Stayin true f/ The Dixie Chicks (Prod. The Dixie chicks
10.  Punks need luv too f/ Pennywise (Prod. Pennywise)
11. Nuthin but a G-Thang Remix f/ Bubba Spanxx (Prod. Neptunes)
12. Iron Dogg f/ Ozzie Ozborn (Prod. Ozzie)
13. Money, Money, Money (Fuck Friends) f/ Suge Knight (Prod. Suge Knight and Snoop)
14. I gone soft (now I luv hoez) f/ lil bow wow (Prod. Jermaine Dupri)
15. Somethin to get freaky to f/ Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Christina Agulara (Prod. Brittney Spears)
16. My name sells albums (Prod. Puffy)

Snoop had these words to say to MTV:  

You know, I'm Bigg Snoop Dogg, I'm all about my business.  I ain't no clown, I'm a business man.  I don't make music for my fans, I make this shit for money.  If you don't like my music then fuck you, go listen to some Eastsidaz shit.  I'm all about reaching out, you know, this record I hooked up with Elton Jon, The mickey Mouse club, Bubba Spanxx, oh man it was great.  We got down down in studio playin some candyland and shit, drankin on that apple juice, watchin movies like You Got Mail.  Oh this shit is great.  Definately something to get the girls panties off, even if you look like some guys on wcc.  In fact this one dude comes up to me and says:  Yo, Snoop Dogg, I got no game at all.  Kould you make me kool like you so that I kan PimP the Girls?  Look here my lil nigga, you just put on this new snoop dogg cd and you are sure to get laid, especially if u put on that hit I did with lil bow wow.

Wow, who the fuck needs DPG, Eastsidaz, Dogghouse, G-Funk, when snoop can make quality music like this.

i can c where ure coming from.
lol @ I won't work wit Kurupt, but damn right I'll work wit this dude f/ some new rapper from brooklyn

peace

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2003, 10:18:58 PM »

u idiot...even my worst pic phases the pics u PERSONALLY put out on WCC...ask n e 1 u holocaust survivin BIYACH 8)

:P