Author Topic: discrimination  (Read 196 times)

OutSider

Re:discrimination
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2003, 04:03:28 PM »
racism really makes me sick but i think its easy for ppl to get carried away u know playin the race card too often..its not just blacks/whites/mexicans but anyway just thought id drop a note . nadya x

Your dumb ass makes me sick.....

You are just as guilty of prejudges as the next person ... you just prove that with the comment you made that about me without never seeing me in person or talking to me.  You Lack the intelligence and should grew up.... because you comments are below my level....  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2003, 04:14:49 PM »
lol 0o0o cat fight ;D

naw but for real i get that shyt all tha time cuzz i moved to tha South Side of my town and now im like tha poorest person here and there are a bunch of rich preppy white ppl or mexicans that act like there shit dont stink. idk its crazy i miss my old hood i chill over there every weekend so it aint no thing. im out!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2003, 04:57:25 PM »
racism really makes me sick but i think its easy for ppl to get carried away u know playin the race card too often..its not just blacks/whites/mexicans but anyway just thought id drop a note . nadya x

yep

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 02:00:08 AM »
i use to think businesses were just full of racists becuase i was always getting the evil eye  or getting followed or checked by security........but the reason why i relised , is cuz i dressed like a delinquent. people need to understand that if you walk into a place of business like trouble maker , you need to accept the fact that YOU"RE putting it on yourself and it has nothing to do with your race.

but what about when your dressed in a suit, and still treated like a..."delinquent"?