Author Topic: discrimination  (Read 352 times)

Gary

Re:discrimination
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2003, 04:57:49 PM »
LMAO @ White Boys facing discrimination!.....LMAO!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2003, 08:19:10 PM »
yeah shit yeah, like when i was waiting to get served at like a fish and chips shop and everyone around me gets to order first and im last. why is that? is it coz im black?

no its cause youre last in line

Sub-Z

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2003, 08:20:10 PM »

youre a dumbass,that shit happens everyday but most dont think twice about it because "blacks cant be racist"

lmao

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2003, 11:30:36 PM »

youre a dumbass,that shit happens everyday but most dont think twice about it because "blacks cant be racist"

lmao

i dunno where u get that quote from, but every black person ive eva known...admits black people are racist. The thing is, although racism is wrong...i can understand why some people ARE racist. I cant understand why white people in America would be racist, they have no right to be really IMO.

as for tha original question, i aint neva had anybody strait up tell me i had to LEAVE somewhere cus of my race. But ive had tha police assume ima gang banger ova sum bullshit...n otha thangs like that. But who knowz if thas cus tha way i was dressed, or wha. So fukit...n fuk them too.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2003, 02:06:19 AM »
i use to think businesses were just full of racists becuase i was always getting the evil eye  or getting followed or checked by security........but the reason why i relised , is cuz i dressed like a delinquent. people need to understand that if you walk into a place of business like trouble maker , you need to accept the fact that YOU"RE putting it on yourself and it has nothing to do with your race.

now i ain't trying to say racism doesn't exist, cuz i've been persecuted for just being what i am.  like in the 5th grade i remember i had this black friend named  Cedric. we were cool ass homies and shit all throughout that year, then i guess he moved that summer, cuz i didn't see him again until 8th grade in junior high. anyways when i went up to him i went to slap (shake) his hand and say hey what's up man! it's been a  long time homie, and fool just brushes me off saying.........i don't associate with ese's no more. this pissed me off, and what pisssed me off was he had no ligit reason for being against me , we were always cool ....but comes to find out he got brainwashed with that "blacks are the gods of the earth" bullshit and him and a bunch of black chose to segragate themselves from the rest of the kids........i hate this shit to this day!

white people for the most part arn't as racist as us minorities make them out to be, they just take criticism better i guess. but man , white people can be the nastiest racists. i remember me and my mom where in LA once taking the train to see my grandparents in utah. we were in the station  in la on our way to salt lake. anyways to make a LONG story short, we saw an old white lady with a grip of bags struggling to keep here stuff together. so my mom tells me, hey go help here out. so here i am (probably 5 or 6 ) a harmless lil  kid trying to help an old lady out.  well she drops one of her bags  as soon as she sees me coming  , and i don't know what's going on , so i pick up the bag, and she's horrified and starts screaming "help help i'm getting attacked by beaner hoodlum!". this pisses my mom off and she snaps on the lady and the lady starts yelling louder for the

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OutSider

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2003, 02:16:31 AM »
has anyone ever experience any discrimination, where people just told u to get the fuck outta here

actually yeah,

Last summer me and a Good friend of mine shayleen spent the evening with a older friend of ours Liz. So happens around 11 pm we get a little bored and restless. So you know she makes some calls to people out in Orange County and i was really skepitcal about kicking with a bunch of "white boys" in the first place. For one not my thing, Skate boarding and rock music is not my thing. I dont feel crazy about preps and i rather have stay within my own social group. Anywho... this jerk of a guy finually calls her back, then i made the commit that i honestly really didnt want to go.. because he was like white white.. like a total white boy.. the kind that probably doesnt like anyone that is not like himself , white or black.. doesnt matter who it is.. and just didnt sound to trust worthy on the phone when i spoke to him. One the first thing he asked was my race and age.. then he asked to speak to shayleen again.. and then told her striaght up he didnt want no mexican tagging along.... i was like..  ::) :o... at the same time.. lol.. but anyways.. i ended up staying up with the girls.(who are lizs twin daughter and nieces who were staying over) which didnt really bother me.. becuase i wanted to stay there anyways.. but it was the fact that i was refer to as.. some mexican.. rather then my name..

guy wasnt very pleasant... since then.. i kinda..  been keeping to my own social class... at least the whites, blacks and mexicans get along... here..

OutSider

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2003, 02:17:19 AM »
has anyone ever experience any discrimination, where people just told u to get the fuck outta here

actually yeah,

Last summer me and a Good friend of mine shayleen spent the evening with a older friend of ours Liz. So happens around 11 pm we get a little bored and restless. So you know she makes some calls to people out in Orange County and i was really skepitcal about kicking with a bunch of "white boys" in the first place. For one not my thing, Skate boarding and rock music is not my thing. I dont feel crazy about preps and i rather have stay within my own social group. Anywho... this jerk of a guy finually calls her back, then i made the commit that i honestly really didnt want to go.. because he was like white white.. like a total white boy.. the kind that probably doesnt like anyone that is not like himself , white or black.. doesnt matter who it is.. and just didnt sound to trust worthy on the phone when i spoke to him. One the first thing he asked was my race and age.. then he asked to speak to shayleen again.. and then told her striaght up he didnt want no mexican tagging along.... i was like..  ::) :o... at the same time.. lol.. but anyways.. i ended up staying up with the girls.(who are lizs twin daughter and nieces who were staying over) which didnt really bother me.. becuase i wanted to stay there anyways.. but it was the fact that i was refer to as.. some mexican.. rather then my name..

guy wasnt very pleasant... since then.. i kinda..  been keeping to my own social class... at least the whites, blacks and mexicans get along... here..

x0nadya0x

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2003, 02:41:27 PM »
aww my heart bleeds for u pink. maybe u should stop being an overweight lesbian buffalo. stupid bitch. when u described ur "descrimination" u totally discriminated against the white guy, LOL,
white white.. like a total white boy..
, i had to post on here coz someone told me how stupid ur post was.
Nadya :-)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2003, 03:25:12 PM »
im white in a very mexican city.. ive been driving for 6 months and i already have 2 bullshit tickets for 'following too closely' and 'no seatbelt'..

both cops pulled me over right after eye contact and white cops just keep goin when i drive by.. also the whole thing where i cant even walk in a fucken neighborhood without black people on my fuckin nuts..

chris rock said it best..

"I love black people....              

.. but i hate ni**az."

well said chris..  8)

EDIT: BOTH cops that pulled me over were mexican.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 04:09:52 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

x0nadya0x

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2003, 03:37:41 PM »
racism really makes me sick but i think its easy for ppl to get carried away u know playin the race card too often..its not just blacks/whites/mexicans but anyway just thought id drop a note . nadya x

OutSider

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2003, 04:03:28 PM »
racism really makes me sick but i think its easy for ppl to get carried away u know playin the race card too often..its not just blacks/whites/mexicans but anyway just thought id drop a note . nadya x

Your dumb ass makes me sick.....

You are just as guilty of prejudges as the next person ... you just prove that with the comment you made that about me without never seeing me in person or talking to me.  You Lack the intelligence and should grew up.... because you comments are below my level....  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2003, 04:14:49 PM »
lol 0o0o cat fight ;D

naw but for real i get that shyt all tha time cuzz i moved to tha South Side of my town and now im like tha poorest person here and there are a bunch of rich preppy white ppl or mexicans that act like there shit dont stink. idk its crazy i miss my old hood i chill over there every weekend so it aint no thing. im out!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2003, 04:57:25 PM »

yep

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 02:00:08 AM »
i use to think businesses were just full of racists becuase i was always getting the evil eye  or getting followed or checked by security........but the reason why i relised , is cuz i dressed like a delinquent. people need to understand that if you walk into a place of business like trouble maker , you need to accept the fact that YOU"RE putting it on yourself and it has nothing to do with your race.

but what about when your dressed in a suit, and still treated like a..."delinquent"?