Author Topic: Nas_Feat_Pharell-Flyest_Angels-PROMO-CDS-2003-aPC  (Read 395 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:Nas_Feat_Pharell-Flyest_Angels-PROMO-CDS-2003-aPC
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2003, 01:53:41 PM »
Like C2Knuckles said, as long as he gets this shit off his chest between albums then that is fine, I just don't wanna see bullshit like this on his next album.

bez

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 02:05:44 PM »
Big deal.  It's not that bad of a song but it is commercial.  Good thing he gets this outta his system before his next album.

LOL @ selling out.  I thought he "sold out" with "If I Ruled The World" then with "You Own Me" then with "Oochie Wally"...

Everyone thought he would "sell out" with God's Son because of the rumored Murder Inc. signing and "The Pledge (Remix)" but he said his album would be pure hip-hop and came out with "Made You Look" then a bangin hip-hop album.  He was on point and made his best effort to do what he said.

I don't care what the hell he does between albums for the most part.  As long he doesn't carry stuff like this over and make another "You Owe Me".

for real.  Why stay in 94 when ya can make music for 2003.

Totally agreed there knucles.  

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2003, 02:13:15 PM »
thanx playa, nice beat from the neptunes, when that indian bullshit comes into the background, the joint sounds mad tite and it aint that bad a track, it aint great or nuttin and it is quite commercial comapared to some nas joints, but nigga pleez, the beat is sick so i aint sayin shit!

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2003, 02:36:52 PM »
arite arite arite, start the disses and shit, but imma admit, im diggin this track, its addictive and the beat is sick.....peace!

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2003, 07:53:02 PM »
Nas aint the same. He sold out....I wish he was street like was in 94'....He was coming raw and shit and now hes workin wit the neptunes. ::)
yeah  Nas shouldent sleep With Enemies fuck the faketunes and Gay z nas should work his crew and ride like pac

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2003, 03:59:18 PM »
it aint that bad, nice ass beat, not even in the same "ball park" as popular thug, that shit hurt my ears, its terrible