Author Topic: Tech N9ne featuring Eminem & Brotha Lynch  (Read 487 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:Tech N9ne featuring Eminem & Brotha Lynch
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2003, 07:13:16 PM »
so is eminem on the song or not?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2003, 10:16:53 PM »
Damn, I clicked on this thread quick!  Hoping the song was DONE....oh well, I hope it is not just a rumour.

ThaSiccSense

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2003, 12:32:14 PM »
hell id like to c sumthin like thiz happen and itz possible concidering tech did have d12 on hiz album and lynch worked wit tech on blocc movement.....but personally id rather c Lynch, Tech and Crooked I.....lynch wants to work with him anywayz....but id like to c Em involved

ThaSiccSense

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2003, 01:29:48 PM »
music to my ears. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2003, 08:45:28 PM »
I didnt feel that D12/Tech N9ne song ( think it was on Absolute Power) 2 much...but this should b good esp considerin em's gunna be rappin wit sumbody as dope as Tech NIIIIINE :o

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2003, 12:15:14 AM »
I didnt feel that D12/Tech N9ne song ( think it was on Absolute Power) 2 much...but this should b good esp considerin em's gunna be rappin wit sumbody as dope as Tech NIIIIINE :o
well this statement deserves this...

"jayson williams...what up?...shoot this bitch!"-bizarre...

that song was bangin man...Em pretty much knows Techn9ne...they were the graduating class of the wake up show together...lynch already said that he heard the both wanted to fuck wit him...its possible...and it might just happen....neena is cool wit them both...im sure...so...