Author Topic: Milton Keynes EMINEM Concert!!  (Read 291 times)

YoungAyatollah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Milton Keynes EMINEM Concert!!
« on: June 22, 2003, 11:14:49 AM »
LOL, How can i start this... The tour last night at Milton Keynes was terrible...

I got on the bus at 6:30 and arrived there at 12, and que'd till 2 o'clock got in there was hardly any posters/shirts etc... 1 shop which all looked fake. Then when i got in i was wiating for 2 HOURS for westwood to find out WESTWOOD didn't even turn up he just recorded a tape [Before anybody says i don't like WESTWOOD haha but if your gonna be waiting i'd rather hear music from a DJ]. Then Cypress Hill finally performed at 6:00, people were chearing at first then people got there smoke on but then the mic flickered and shit and everybody boo'd them... first time he laughed it off but then people started throwing bottles n shit and riots broke out for an hour... then Xzibit came on [Im not a big XZIBIT fan] but i admit it was a tight performance. Then he said it was his biggest performance he has ever done with 65,000 people!!!. Then riots broke out again while they were setting the stage for EMINEM, then when he came on it was like 9:00 or 10:00. Then em introduced obie and d-12 on... I can't say anything bad about eminem, xzibit and obie tho realy cuzz they was dope and shit wasn't there fault. But 50CENT did like 3 songs and really sucked live which i knew anyway. Left the concert at like 12:00 and got home 4:30 the next day, all in all the conert really disapointed me...

Did any of y'all go? what you think if you did go?!

Peace

YoungAyatollah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Milton Keynes EMINEM Concert!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2003, 11:19:49 AM »
I forgot to say: I almost got in a fight with some bitch after he tried to throw a bottle and looked away. Ill scan in my photo's this week and show y'all.

Pz

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 11:31:18 AM »
Damn man...I wish they stopped by in Belgium  ::)
I can't wait to see the pics...

YoungAyatollah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 11:45:06 AM »
Man, it was so fucked up bro... I took a photo from a distance with the crow'd and it's like 100's of bottles i nthe air haha it's crazy. Peace!

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 01:00:46 PM »
lol pretty crazy, good read lloyd

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 04:12:35 PM »
i was there sat and sun nite, the bottle fights were worse tonight loads of people got thrown out and some fights started. they really messed up cypress hills sound on friday but tonight they were on stage for bout an hour, xzibit was tight on both shows. 50 cent didant even perform on sun but i thought he was good on sat. Eminem was real good. YoungAyatollah where were u on sat nite i was at the front of pitt 2 behind the competition winners. i started cuing at half ten in the morn to get that close.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 04:32:02 PM »
i dont like the sound of all these bottles flyin around !!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 04:55:20 PM »
lol there all plastic beer bottles. it dont hurt only when someone decides to throw it when there is actually still drink in it does it hurt. i saw a couple of people today walk off with bloddy faces towards the paramedics.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2003, 04:56:36 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

YoungAyatollah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 11:52:24 AM »
Yeah man, i was like just below half way,pretty close. I had like a blue shirt with a dude on it haaa!! get at me on msn escoloco@hotmail.com or aim lloydbaileyuk i'd like to speek with you bout that shit, peace

PaidThaCost

• Lil Geezy
  • Find Me In Da Club!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 03:20:03 AM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Monday Show was tight as a motherfucker, no 50 Cent though :( but who gives a fuck.
4:00 Tim Westwood Came On Tight As Fuck
6:15 Xzibit Ft. Krondon Came On Tight As A Mah Fucka
7:15 Cypress Hill Shit was cool but nothin special
8:30 Eminem Ft. Obie, D12, Xzibit- SHIT WAS OFF THA CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall It was the best concert Ive ever been to and Ive seen
Nas
Jay-Z
Xzibit
Eminem (Before)
De La Soul
Method Man
Tha Liks

Trust me This was Em at his best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 03:33:26 AM »
My homie went to the sunday concert and he said it was off the hook.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2003, 05:45:17 AM »
what a fantastic show!!  ;D we were right at the front and i only managed to grab swiftys towel  :P we were like spittin distance  ;D the cameraman was filming us and my mate saw us on them big screens !!  8) my throat is really sore today from all the screaming lol  ;D i managed to get some looks from em too  ;D ...he was probably thinkin "whos that twat screamin" !! lol
im so glad i got them tickets and it was worth the 11 hour wait  :o
im goin out now to get my pics developed and if they are any good i will post them up  ;D

lbc213

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2003, 10:42:27 AM »
what a fantastic show!!  ;D we were right at the front and i only managed to grab swiftys towel  :P we were like spittin distance  ;D the cameraman was filming us and my mate saw us on them big screens !!  8) my throat is really sore today from all the screaming lol  ;D i managed to get some looks from em too  ;D ...he was probably thinkin "whos that twat screamin" !! lol
im so glad i got them tickets and it was worth the 11 hour wait  :o
im goin out now to get my pics developed and if they are any good i will post them up  ;D

Coo, get them pics online if u can  :-[ ;D