Author Topic: New Fastest Ever Personal computer!!!! Power Mac (G5!!!!!)  (Read 128 times)

E. J. Rizo

New Fastest Ever Personal computer!!!! Power Mac (G5!!!!!)
« on: June 23, 2003, 04:20:21 PM »
OMG this shit is amazing 8gb of ram oh shit dual 2 ghz processors usb 2.0 firewire 800 .....this shit is just crazy......

www.apple.com go there and check that shit out!!!!!!!! its amazing along with more new toys and the new version of the Operating System
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 07:07:58 PM by E. J. Rizo »

OutSider

Re:New Fastest Ever Personal computer!!!! Power Mac (G5!!!!!)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 04:22:15 PM »
[size=13]APPLE SUCK!  ;D[/size]

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 07:05:51 PM »
some more pics high res ones....

man i want one so bad

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 08:23:41 PM »
That's sharp Jack!

Jome

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 08:36:22 PM »
I thought about posting this up, but thought "fuck it, EJrizo probably done it already"..
They look sweet, and the specs. are top, but as long as you can't get decent programs for Mac, I'm not gonna fuck with it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 09:46:48 PM »
I thought about posting this up, but thought "fuck it, EJrizo probably done it already"..
They look sweet, and the specs. are top, but as long as you can't get decent programs for Mac, I'm not gonna fuck with it.
man thats almost as bad as stereotypin someting caues i can do anything you can do on yoru pc maybe with the exception of a few games but other than that you can do anything with it that you can do with a pc and better IMO i love the mac and have been using it like crazy i acctually have two of them dont regret it one bit