Author Topic: some hard knock news yall....  (Read 188 times)

S.G.V.

some hard knock news yall....
« on: June 22, 2003, 10:58:15 PM »
i was talkin to my homie right now...and he was tellin me that his neighbors cousin...who ive known since elementary school...was involved in a car accident...their car flipped...shes now paralized...her other friend is dead...they were on their way back from rosarito mexico...damn shame yall...pray for her please...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:some hard knock news yall....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 12:49:33 AM »
damn man sorry to hear that  :-\

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 01:16:43 AM »

kick ass album

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!

bez

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 07:27:23 AM »
Loads of ppl I known have been in car accidents lately.

My 2 friends where coming home the other day in a softop.  They swerved because a rabbit was in the road hit the cerb the car flipped rolled like 4 times. Both las are critical in the hospital, 1 of the lads has a gash in his head, broke both arms and all fingers, the other I dont know about.  But it sucks cos I know the lads and they are sound.

Another kid who I use to play football with when I was a kid experienced sumit horrible the other day.  His mother and Nan where visiting his Grandfather in hospital because he was dying of cancer.  On the way home 2 18 year old boys where driving 100mph on the wrong side of the road, smashed into his Mum and Nan, killed his Mum instantly and his Nan died later in hospital.  His grandfather died of shock/cancer the day later.  So he lost his Mum, Nan and grandfatehr in the space of 2 days.

Sucks

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 03:14:55 PM »
I'll pray for her and the families of those who were hurt

lbc213

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2003, 03:24:33 PM »
same here i pray for her & all the families, shit makes me realize how lucky i am, shit can happen from day 2 day.....damn

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 04:11:45 PM »
SGV!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN PLAYA?????????

I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE MUCH BUT I VISIT TO READ AND I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON FOR AGES!

GET AT ME BRO!

CITY I RIDE FOR...

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 04:38:19 PM »

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 07:15:02 PM »
I'll be praying for her.

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 12:13:22 AM »
dogg i totally understand man...i feel for her more then anyone...its a hard adjustment to function without ur legs...took me awhile to get it down pat...my prayers go out to her for a good recovery and to the family of the girl who passed....i feel this shit homie fo real...one love

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2003, 12:27:04 AM »
SGV!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN PLAYA?????????

I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE MUCH BUT I VISIT TO READ AND I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON FOR AGES!

GET AT ME BRO!
yo! i been off the board for a while...ill get at ya...

dogg i totally understand man...i feel for her more then anyone...its a hard adjustment to function without ur legs...took me awhile to get it down pat...my prayers go out to her for a good recovery and to the family of the girl who passed....i feel this shit homie fo real...one love

peace
u paralized holmes?...damn...sorry...thanks for the prayers...everyone else too...i aint been real close to her as of late...since we grew up and went different ways...but ive known her so long...shes pretty much always gonna be apart of my life...its a damn shame...i feel real bad about this...cuz i was in rosarito the day after it happened...makes me value life that much more...